RIOTS, FIGHTS, PROPERTY DESTRUCTION IN KENTUCKY...RE: Sports

Hey silly, I didnt say everything was exactly the same..I asked where is the convos on family, responsbility, being level headed, single family homes, white leaders to denouce this?

There arent any. This is just a white thing that we get to do that yall dont. Like how blacks can use the N word and the phrase "faggot nigga" and we cant.

Well...you'll just have to accept this like we do that. Its our thing. Yall cant do it. We can.

Sucks huh?

345flts.jpg

Yep. Whites arent allowed to say things that blacks are allowed to. Its just how it is. Its just...different.

And yall arent allowed to burn shit and have drunk fights after big sports games. We are. Its just different.

Sorry. Both are just how things are. As you all would say....get over it bahaha.

I get it...you use your concern over riots as a ploy. I know...just glad you admitted it...not that you had to

Just concern over SOME riots. Ours are ok. Just like yall are concerned when a white gay says "faggot nigga" but a black guy does it and...meh...not concerned.

Go to Indiana and stand up for gays then since you're concerned lol

It's obviously a false equivalence to say this was like fergusson. It's just the OP's latest attempt to marginalize/excuse what was extremely antisocial behavior that should be condemned by all civilized people.

Whats different? I didnt know some guy was killed during the riots but it also doesnt say that it was because of the riot. So basically someone was killed on the day the riots were happening and that means something different to you because...black people something.

Why is this riot not anti social but whites who riot over sports...loses, wins and even pumpkins different? Business?

You're arguing with Racist Rocko. Of course he thinks black people are bad.

Just more proof that American have it so good that they only have trivialities to get upset over

White people riot all the time. They just want people to think only Blacks do it.

Kentucky-fans1.jpg

kentucky-riot.jpg

article-2123534-126B86F0000005DC-160_634x413.jpg

Riot After Kentucky Loss Ignites Race Debate On Twitter

Many Twitter users argued that the reports of the mostly white Kentucky fans’ rioting was reflective of a racial hierarchy in the U.S. They likened images of Kentucky fans burning objects to photos of the riots in Ferguson, Missouri, after the fatal shooting of black teen Michael Brown at the hands of a white police officer. They said the treatment of white vs. black rioters by law enforcement and news media showed that while black rioters were considered dangerous, white rioters were painted as merely “misunderstood.”

Many of the commentators were actually using images not of this riot, but past events at the University of Kentucky. The most widely-used photo—a woman screaming by a fire, which can be seen below—is actually from Kentucky’s celebration after its victory over the University of Louisville to advance to the Elite 8 in the NCAA tournament in 2014.

CB1cHmIVIAE3fNp.jpg

Tim McDougall @TimMcDougall13
Follow

Kentucky fans riot, burn cars, etc. For SOME reason, looks different than other recent riot images.

Michelle @SHELBERT
Follow

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2420624-kentucky-fans-light-fires-in-the-street-after-final-four-loss-to-wisconsin… http://twitter.com/charlesadler/status/584668117445533696/photo/1pic.twitter.com/OcBSwMa8Ny Kentucky basketball riot. Where are the tanks, tear gas & police snipers? #Ferguson #RichWhite

9:34 AM - 5 Apr 2015

CB1YSi4XIAEXot2.jpg

Brian Joyce @the_brianjoyce
Follow

Good thing #Kentucky fans didn't riot in #Ferguson! We'd be calling them thugs, not "fans." http://nyp.st/1C3G9j1

CBzrZrfUkAAYdc_.jpg:large

Only in America folks......white people get to go fuckin crazy over a sports lost or win, whatever.....but let a innocent black kid get murdered by a damned cop.......and the entire town is up in arms with riot gear to shut the shit down.

Kentucky-fans1.jpg

kentucky-riot.jpg

Many Twitter users argued that the reports of the mostly white Kentucky fans’ rioting was reflective of a racial hierarchy in the U.S. They likened images of Kentucky fans burning objects to photos of the riots in Ferguson, Missouri, after the fatal shooting of black teen Michael Brown at the hands of a white police officer. They said the treatment of white vs. black rioters by law enforcement and news media showed that while black rioters were considered dangerous, white rioters were painted as merely “misunderstood.”

Many of the commentators were actually using images not of this riot, but past events at the University of Kentucky. The most widely-used photo—a woman screaming by a fire, which can be seen below—is actually from Kentucky’s celebration after its victory over the University of Louisville to advance to the Elite 8 in the NCAA tournament in 2014.

CB1cHmIVIAE3fNp.jpg

Follow

Kentucky fans riot, burn cars, etc. For SOME reason, looks different than other recent riot images.

Michelle @SHELBERT
Follow

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2420624-kentucky-fans-light-fires-in-the-street-after-final-four-loss-to-wisconsin… http://twitter.com/charlesadler/status/584668117445533696/photo/1pic.twitter.com/OcBSwMa8Ny Kentucky basketball riot. Where are the tanks, tear gas & police snipers? #Ferguson #RichWhite

CB1YSi4XIAEXot2.jpg

Follow

Good thing #Kentucky fans didn't riot in #Ferguson! We'd be calling them thugs, not "fans." http://nyp.st/1C3G9j1

Only in America folks......white people get to go effin crazy over a sports lost or win, whatever.....but let a innocent black kid get murdered by a damned cop.......and the entire town is up in arms with riot gear to shut the shttt down pronto

Kentucky-fans1.jpg

kentucky-riot.jpg

CB1cHmIVIAE3fNp.jpg

Follow

Michelle @SHELBERT
Follow

CB1YSi4XIAEXot2.jpg

Follow

Only in America folks......white people get to go effin crazy over a sports lost or win, whatever.....but let a innocent black kid get murdered by a damned cop.......and the entire town is up in arms with riot gear to shut the shttt down pronto

It's obviously a false equivalence to say this was like fergusson. It's just the OP's latest attempt to marginalize/excuse what was extremely antisocial behavior that should be condemned by all civilized people.

Whats different? I didnt know some guy was killed during the riots but it also doesnt say that it was because of the riot. So basically someone was killed on the day the riots were happening and that means something different to you because...black people something.

Why is this riot not anti social but whites who riot over sports...loses, wins and even pumpkins different? Business?

I don't think black people are bad. Do I think there's a problem with black culture that liberals simply refuse to address? Absolutely.

I don't think black people are bad. Do I think there's a problem with black culture that liberals simply refuse to address? Absolutely.
You have no clue what Black culture is.

Right, it's some mystical force that I'll never understand lol. Get real.

Its not mystical. You just have no clue.

And may I ask how are you so intuned as to what I understand?

You told me you werent Black.

So it's a prerequisite that one has to be black in order to be familiar with black culture? That doesn't make much sense.

So it's a prerequisite that one has to be black in order to be familiar with black culture? That doesn't make much sense.
Its a prerequisite you be Black to understand what Black culture is. Being familiar doesnt mean anything. I'm very familiar with white girls and I still dont understand white culture.

Its a prerequisite you be Black to understand what Black culture is. Being familiar doesnt mean anything. I'm very familiar with white girls and I still dont understand white culture.

Look obviously there's a pattern of behavior that is going on in black communities that is unexceptable. Can we agree on that, my friend?

Look obviously there's a pattern of behavior that is going on in black communities that is unexceptable. Can we agree on that, my friend?
Did you mean unacceptable or inexplicable? If you meant unacceptable I would agree all communities are having the same issues and this is not something only in Black communities. If you meant inexplicable then you may understand why I said you have no clue what Black culture is.

Did you mean unacceptable or inexplicable? If you meant unacceptable I would agree all communities are having the same issues and this is not something only in Black communities. If you meant inexplicable then you may understand why I said you have no clue what Black culture is.

Haha unacceptable, I always get That one confused. I think that blacks in particular are struggling, and as someone that is concerned for everyone's general welfare, I would like to see them do better. I would like to see them recognize some of the problems they're faced with as a start.

Haha unacceptable, I always get That one confused. I think that blacks in particular are struggling, and as someone that is concerned for everyone's general welfare, I would like to see them do better. I would like to see them recognize some of the problems they're faced with as a start.
One of the biggest problems Blacks face is racism. The other is giving up due to racism. Some people get angry when they have to work harder than everyone else just to reach the same spot.

Forum List

Back