RIOTS, FIGHTS, PROPERTY DESTRUCTION IN KENTUCKY...RE: Sports

So it's a prerequisite that one has to be black in order to be familiar with black culture? That doesn't make much sense.
Its a prerequisite you be Black to understand what Black culture is. Being familiar doesnt mean anything. I'm very familiar with white girls and I still dont understand white culture.

Look obviously there's a pattern of behavior that is going on in black communities that is unexceptable. Can we agree on that, my friend?
Did you mean unacceptable or inexplicable? If you meant unacceptable I would agree all communities are having the same issues and this is not something only in Black communities. If you meant inexplicable then you may understand why I said you have no clue what Black culture is.

Haha unacceptable, I always get That one confused. I think that blacks in particular are struggling, and as someone that is concerned for everyone's general welfare, I would like to see them do better. I would like to see them recognize some of the problems they're faced with as a start.
One of the biggest problems Blacks face is racism. The other is giving up due to racism. Some people get angry when they have to work harder than everyone else just to reach the same spot.

Yeah I really don't believe blacks have it that much harder because of racism. we have a freaking black president for Christ sake, who was less qualified than any of his predecessors. Part of the problem is blacks have an unhealthy obsession with racism. Racism also goes both ways, too, which is something liberals not seem to understand.

You have no clue what Black culture is.

Right, it's some mystical force that I'll never understand lol. Get real.
Its not mystical. You just have no clue.

And may I ask how are you so intuned as to what I understand?
You told me you werent Black.

So it's a prerequisite that one has to be black in order to be familiar with black culture? That doesn't make much sense.

What makes less sense is you having an understanding or knowing what black culture is.

How do I know that? By your posts.

Its a prerequisite you be Black to understand what Black culture is. Being familiar doesnt mean anything. I'm very familiar with white girls and I still dont understand white culture.

Look obviously there's a pattern of behavior that is going on in black communities that is unexceptable. Can we agree on that, my friend?
Did you mean unacceptable or inexplicable? If you meant unacceptable I would agree all communities are having the same issues and this is not something only in Black communities. If you meant inexplicable then you may understand why I said you have no clue what Black culture is.

Haha unacceptable, I always get That one confused. I think that blacks in particular are struggling, and as someone that is concerned for everyone's general welfare, I would like to see them do better. I would like to see them recognize some of the problems they're faced with as a start.
One of the biggest problems Blacks face is racism. The other is giving up due to racism. Some people get angry when they have to work harder than everyone else just to reach the same spot.

Yeah I really don't believe blacks have it that much harder because of racism.

This is the best sentence let's review. It starts with something that doesn't matter...what you believe. And it ends with "that much harder" so he acknowledged it's harder we just need to find out what the word "that" means. No we dont...lol..it's bullshit

we have a freaking black president for Christ sake, who was less qualified than any of his predecessors. Part of the problem is blacks have an unhealthy obsession with racism. Racism also goes both ways, too, which is something liberals not seem to understand.

Once again pretending is afoot. Is he saying black racism is as bad as white racism that was enforce and sanctioned by the US Government? Of course he wouldn't SAY that outright because he'd look like a fool...BUT he IS suggesting it. Which is stupid. It's not that we are obsessed with racism...racism affects us everyday. It would be like saying someone in the Amazon is obsessed with Predators. Lol...remember tho..blacks are "obsessed" but when he mentions blacks being racist is that being "obsessed"? No....it's just a deflection from the issue of racism.

it's like telling a woman to get over it because men get raped too!

This is the best sentence let's review. It starts with something that doesn't matter...what you believe. And it ends with "that much harder" so he acknowledged it's harder we just need to find out what the word "that" means. No we dont...lol..it's bullshit

we have a freaking black president for Christ sake, who was less qualified than any of his predecessors. Part of the problem is blacks have an unhealthy obsession with racism. Racism also goes both ways, too, which is something liberals not seem to understand.

Once again pretending is afoot. Is he saying black racism is as bad as white racism that was enforce and sanctioned by the US Government? Of course he wouldn't SAY that outright because he'd look like a fool...BUT he IS suggesting it. Which is stupid. It's not that we are obsessed with racism...racism affects us everyday. It would be like saying someone in the Amazon is obsessed with Predators. Lol...remember tho..blacks are "obsessed" but when he mentions blacks being racist is that being "obsessed"? No....it's just a deflection from the issue of racism.

Bwing a minority anywhere will always present challenges, but the charges of racism are Waaaaaaaay overstated when it comes to blacks. Look at Asians, look at Jews they are minorities too, they have the same challengs blacks have have in terms of being minorities, but yet you don't see them shooting each other in the street, you see them succeeding in white America. Blacks could do the same, instead, some of them, like you, are too busy blaming whitey for all of thier problems.

Yeah I really don't believe blacks have it that much harder because of racism. we have a freaking black president for Christ sake, who was less qualified than any of his predecessors. Part of the problem is blacks have an unhealthy obsession with racism. Racism also goes both ways, too, which is something liberals not seem to understand.
Hence why I said you were clueless. Of course Blacks are obsessed with racism. Its a never ending battle most deal with day to day. No racism doesnt go both ways. Evidently you also lack an understanding of what racism is.

Bwing a minority anywhere will always present challenges, but the charges of racism are Waaaaaaaay overstated when it comes to blacks. Look at Asians, look at Jews they are minorities too, they have the same challengs blacks have have in terms of being minorities, but yet you don't see them shooting each other in the street, you see them succeeding in white America. Blacks could do the same, instead, some of them, like you, are too busy blaming whitey for all of thier problems.
What makes you think the charges of racism are way overstated? No Jews and Asians dont have the same challenge. They have a higher level of social acceptance than Blacks not to mention the experience here in the US specifically is far from the same. Only someone uneducated in cause and effect would make such an illiterate comment.

Yes Asians and Jews were slaves and discriminated against by the US govt lol. Got anymore zingers? These are getting sillier by the minute. Once again he acknowledges blacks are affected by racism and again he uses a qualifier of "way overstated" another measure he can't explain

When Rock head says he "doesn't believe blacks have it THAT much harder". Can someone ask him what does "that" mean in that sentence?

Yes Asians and Jews were slaves and discriminated against by the US govt lol. Got anymore zingers? These are getting sillier by the minute. Once again he acknowledges blacks are affected by racism and again he uses a qualifier of "way overstated" another measure he can't explain
Not only were Asians and Jews slaves in the US evidently the went through it for centuries just like Black people. They even lost their language, religion, and had their families torn apart because G. Washington needed some rum from the Bahamas.

When Rock head says he "doesn't believe blacks have it THAT much harder". Can someone ask him what does "that" mean in that sentence?

Being a minority is harder than being part of the majority. There's no question on that.

That's just excuses.

Not only were Asians and Jews slaves in the US evidently the went through it for centuries just like Black people. They even lost their language, religion, and had their families torn apart because G. Washington needed some rum from the Bahamas.
Excuses

I still dont understand white culture.
Good, then quit commenting on white bon fire parties, err, i mean "riots". :wink_2:
Make me quit my little white monkey. :laugh:
You cant have it both ways. You cant expect people to not comment on black culture, if youre going to comment on white culture. That was my point. Thank you for helping me display your hypocrisy. Why do you make this so fucking easy?

Good, then quit commenting on white bon fire parties, err, i mean "riots". :wink_2:
You cant have it both ways. You cant expect people to not comment on black culture, if youre going to comment on white culture. That was my point. Thank you for helping me display your hypocrisy. Why do you make this so fucking easy?
I dont care if you comment on Black culture. Monkeys like you jabber about a lot of things. When I was talking to Rocko I was saying he didnt understand it as he claimed. I dont claim to understand white culture. See the difference monkey?

I dont care if you comment on Black culture. Monkeys like you jabber about a lot of things. When I was talking to Rocko I was saying he didnt understand it as he claimed. I dont claim to understand white culture. See the difference monkey?
Lying about the things you just fucking said isnt going to help you. It never does. Thank you for helping me show how much of a hypocrite you are.

Lying about the things you just fucking said isnt going to help you. It never does. Thank you for helping me show how much of a hypocrite you are.
I used to be amazed you were so fucking stupid. Now it just makes me laugh. Thanks for quoting what I said then claiming I didnt say it.

Forum List

Back