Riots First, then Revolution

Could this be a successful plan? Certainly hope not, so be alert and be brave.

Dress rehearsal for revolution
Had you treated blacks as equals this wouldn't be happening.
Who is "you" Billy? All White people? The Police? The government? Schools? Businesses?
White people.
So all white people are the same?
Nope. Just the ones in power.
And the trump supporters.
And trump.

It's not going to happen.
Thanks for being honest with your hatred of black people.

I never said that. You're too stupid to realize it in your racist hatred of white people

Hint I said left..... you said white

Think hard now you racist asshole

Yer far to easy
Me: Had you treated blacks as equals this wouldn't be happening.
You: It's not going to happen.
Stop lying if you can.
[/QUOTE]
With the exception of a few bad apples in the police communities, the "vast majority" of cops do treat ALL their communities as equals. That being said, there are far more whites killed by cops than blacks. In the inner-cities, blacks commit far more crimes than others and are thus far more likely to be in conflict with the cops and the blacks behavior of resistance escalates the problem.
Here's how it goes down...a cop car on patrol, gets a call of criminal behavior at a specific location, the officer(s) go to that location and see the perpetrator. Being the inner-city, the perpetrator is most often......wait for it......black. They instruct/order the person to cease their activity and approach him/her. Being involved in a crime, the perpetrator does one of four things:
1. "Huh?" What, I'm just standing here. Din' see nuffin, din' hear nuffin." The criminal/suspect is "detained." Once detained they can obtain his personal identity and figure out what he/she is up to. If they determine that indeed he was conducting criminal activity. They "must" arrest him...it's called law enforcement for a reason. This isn't something they can just ignore. Laws MUST be enforced. Oh, in this example, he gives in, is peacefully placed into the car and taken to the station.
2. "F**k you!" and begins running. The chase is on and if caught, they usually are, they are "tackled." A running criminal doesn't often just stop and say, okay, although it does happen. Once tackled, actual physical force must be used on the criminal to stop him/her from trying to escape. After being subdued, handcuffs are place on him/her and he is taken to the car, put in it and driven to the station for processing.
3. Cops approach the criminal/suspect and he/she attacks. He/she may be high on drugs that cause the stupid action, or he/she may think that the cop can be beaten. When in an actual struggle with a cop, for some insane reason, the criminal has a tendency to try and reach for the cop's gun. BIG MISTAKE! That almost certainly gets the criminal killed.
4. The criminal is peaceful and cooperative to begin with, but when the cops try and put him/her in the car, they suddenly resist and begin struggling. This forces the cops to subdue him/her to a point where the criminal can be safely put into the car.
In scenarios two, three and four, you've just significantly increased the likelihood of being killed by the cop. It's not a racist thing, it's a "BEHAVIOR THING!" As I said, more far more whites die at the hands of cops than blacks and in the inner-cities, blacks are a majority and thus, you'll see more confrontations...REASON....CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR! STOP THE DAMN CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR and DON'T EXPECT THE COPS TO TOLERATE RESISTANCE AND COMBATIVENESS. THEY ARE REQUIRED TO UPHOLD THE LAWS IN THEIR COMMUNITIES!

It's not going to happen.
Thanks for being honest with your hatred of black people.

I never said that. You're too stupid to realize it in your racist hatred of white people

Hint I said left..... you said white

Think hard now you racist asshole

Yer far to easy
Me: Had you treated blacks as equals this wouldn't be happening.
You: It's not going to happen.
Stop lying if you can.

You left school in 8th grade didn't you you?

Again you stupid fuck I never mentioned race, you did you racist chrome dome
The leftwing idiot screwed up the attributions to try and make it look like you referred to the equality of blacks instead the revolution under discussion.

Who is "you" Billy? All White people? The Police? The government? Schools? Businesses?
White people.
And trump.
a-lietle-golden-book-d-25-everyone-i-dont-like-is-27601027.png

Excerpt:

"What is the purpose of the riots? one might ask. The answer is political power. The anarchy may be a dress rehearsal for even more destructive riots to come later in the year, forcing governors to close polling stations as unsafe and order mail-in ballots for the general election in November. Democrats can then commit fraud on a national scale and steal the election for Biden. The Biden administration can then cover up the leftists' Deep State coup against President Trump to complete the work that a HRC victory in 2016 was supposed to accomplish and that the successful Stormy, Mueller, impeachment, and lockdown operations were designed to delay and deceive until Biden is installed. The ultimate purpose is to transform America into a communist state."

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
What makes me chuckle, blacks scream and holler about the "race war," but ignore the fact that they are only 14.7% of the overall population and half a good portion of that is made up of women and children and they're thinking they will destroy whitey. While they have some sympathizers, when an actual shooting war starts (I spent a career in the military), the civilians scurry for protection, which is understandable, so the radical, racist, vocal blacks, won't have a lot of backing. Most of those yelling in the streets are young people and having spent no time in a military, have no idea of what would really go down and how violently horrific it can be. So, for me, I say let's get this carnage on so we can shut the screaming nutjobs down, once and for all.
The reality is that blacks are only 14.7 percent of the population. Blacks don't see that. When they look around it feels like they are 90 percent of the population. Watching television or movies they are at least 70 percent of the populstion. Blacks are the phony and will always be the phony.

Maybe we anti-abortion minded people should try rioting, looting and burning shit too.

I'm sure pro-abort leftardz will understand that "if they had only treated children in the womb as equals. . . . this wouldn't be happening."

If it is to be an accepted / tolerated tactic for your cause, it should be an acceptable / tolerated tactic for all other causes as well.

Maybe we anti-abortion minded people should try this too.

I'm sure pro-abort leftardz will understand that "if they had only treated children in the womb as equals. . . . this wouldn't be happening."
Hell no. You don't get to pretend you care about life. After months of Covid-19 "more people die from the flu" "people die every day" "no reason to shutdown the economy" bullshit.

Excerpt:

"What is the purpose of the riots? one might ask. The answer is political power. The anarchy may be a dress rehearsal for even more destructive riots to come later in the year, forcing governors to close polling stations as unsafe and order mail-in ballots for the general election in November. Democrats can then commit fraud on a national scale and steal the election for Biden. The Biden administration can then cover up the leftists' Deep State coup against President Trump to complete the work that a HRC victory in 2016 was supposed to accomplish and that the successful Stormy, Mueller, impeachment, and lockdown operations were designed to delay and deceive until Biden is installed. The ultimate purpose is to transform America into a communist state."

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

America's ever evolving strain of radical leftism is an evil creeping across our land, make no mistake in thinking otherwise. However, speaking specifically to whether or not the Floyd riots are an attempt to reenact the Bolshevik Revolution, America style? Sort of, kind of yes . . . but ultimately no, not quite yet. What radical leftism does in America, what it has been doing for at least eight decades, is to test the strength and resolve of both the American people and our political system by unleashing new cultural movements in mainstream walks of life. Essentially, radical leftism is a battering ram hammering away on the rampart gates of our civilization. What the Floyd riots and the COVID-19 pandemic represent are trojan horses which allowed relatively small numbers of radical leftist terrorists to penetrate deep into every facet of our national infrastructure. Poison pills. What degree of damage these radical infiltrators will ultimately cause is yet to be seen and might even be seen sooner than we think. But for now at least the average American citizen can still go outside, still run to the store, go on vacation—all without being attacked by a radicalized leftist terrorist. For now the so-called Floyd revolution remains the most inept and backfired attempt at revolution in human history.

All of that being said, the threat of an effective revolution sweeping our nation remains quite high, perhaps even imminent. Our elected President is facing a situation where a number of his own cabinet members have dissented with his positions, even defied his legal orders. We've got ninety percent of American media news outlets blatantly lying to us for ideological purposes, in order to spread radical ideology, and for the purpose of deposing our elected President. So the enemies of America are here within our own borders and they're getting stronger every time something like COVID-19 or the Floyd flameout goes down. End of the day? Keep your ears to the ground and go about living your lives as normally as possible. The time to play minuteman hasn't quite ticked over just yet.

Hell no. You don't get to pretend you care about life. After months of Covid-19 "more people die from the flu" "people die every day" "no reason to shutdown the economy" bullshit.

Listen more closely, YOUR OPINION DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

IF THESE TACTICS are acceptable for YOUR fucking cause? They are acceptable for ANYONE ELSE'S fucking causes too.

Neither does yours, dipshit.

Neither does yours, dipshit.

" BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. "

Fucktard.

White people.
And trump.
We are more responsible and take care of our personal issues internally at a much higher percentage then beg others constantly. Which has to be one of the most shameful ways of living there is. We have so much less pride with people today. At least the good pride. The bad pride manifests itself as we have seen the last week or two.

We do treat them as equals

meaning we expect them to obey the law just like any other race must

but you want to make excuses for them

White people.
And trump.
We are more responsible and take care of our personal issues internally at a much higher percentage then beg others constantly. Which has to be one of the most shameful ways of living there is. We have so much less pride with people today. At least the good pride. The bad pride manifests itself as we have seen the last week or two.
I see "white pride" every day.
i had a chat yesterday with a white friend of mine.
Her son was concerned about her getting involved with this race thing.
He wants her to avoid it altogether.
I told her it must be awesome to have a choice like that.
We POC are in it as soon as we leave the house.
No choice.

Forum List

Back