RIP: Brittany Murphy (1977-2009)

If she wasn't dead at the time of the autopsy, then yeppers, an autopsy would kill you. Considering they remove your vital organs to study, including your heart and brain.

No they don't. They sit over the body with a divining rod and wait for the internets to tell them the cause and method of death.

There is no need for autopsy when we have the internet.

If she wasn't dead at the time of the autopsy, then yeppers, an autopsy would kill you. Considering they remove your vital organs to study, including your heart and brain.

No they don't. They sit over the body with a divining rod and wait for the internets to tell them the cause and method of death.

Good point! There is nothing whatsoever that cannot be found using google.

Including mail order antibiotics to treat STDs. :funnyface:

If you don't like being treated like an idiot, perhaps you should stop acting like one. Just sayin'.

Just WebMD that shit.

Type in "Brittney Murphy" and "Cause of Death" and get your answer.

Just saying.........

If you don't like being treated like an idiot, perhaps you should stop acting like one. Just sayin'.

I'm not the one continuing to make bullshit comments that leave me wide open for insult.

That'd be YOU. If you don't like the insults, then knock off the bullshit!

I got plenty more where that came from. So Merry Fucking Christmas, bitch.

:funnyface:

Except the book you accused me of plagurizing.

Except the book you accused me of plagurizing.

I like messing with your head, LittleDiaperDude.... it bugs you so much that I won't tell you... I find that very funny. :lol::lol::lol: I am a bad person. No toys for me this Christmas.

I'm not the one continuing to make bullshit comments that leave me wide open for insult.

I got plenty more where that came from.
So Merry Fucking Christmas, bitch.

[Emphasis added] I am always amazed at what sort of 'intellect' would allow one to feel that this is something about which to brag.

The only one making bullshit comments, sweetie, is you. Your pathetic whining about the 'creepy' husband of some dead actress and continual ranting at anyone who dares disagree with you is childish beyond normal behavior.

You bore me.... and I suspect a good many other forum members too. However, it is still a free country so have at it. I'll just point out that, despite your nastiness, I have steadfastly refused to resort to your tactics.... along with everyone else here. Says a lot about them - and you. Idiot.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHJqtgo8RA[/ame]

You are a stand up tramp.:lol: I think I'm starting to like you.

if you don't like being treated like an idiot, perhaps you should stop acting like one. Just sayin'.

i'm not the one continuing to make bullshit comments that leave me wide open for insult.

That'd be you. If you don't like the insults, then knock off the bullshit!

I got plenty more where that came from. So merry fucking christmas, bitch.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbhjqtgo8ra[/ame]

you are a stand up tramp.:lol: I think i'm starting to like you.

:cool:

OK...I confess...I was busy practicing witchcraft and turning my neighbors' wives into lesbians.
I've heard rumors of that...the 'gay agenda', right? ;)

Absolutely...it's all about the toaster ovens, you know. ;)
I just KNEW it! Damn, and here I've been hoping to win a toaster oven sometime in my life. Dear God! The humanity of it all. The children...what about the children?

*picture some melodramatic hysteria tossed in*

Forum List

Back