RIP .. Democratic Party

"Weve been doing all the wrong things for years and now we're out of power.
Let's keep doing the same things!"

They need to get some new blood into the leadership.

Meanwhile the Democrats did pick up seats in both houses and won the popular vote by an enormous margin. Cold comfort, I know because they don’t have majorities in any one place. But hardly the disaster some imagine.

The real chasm is at the State level.

Interesting avatar. . did you lose a bet?

he he he…about 50 of them!

I’m still paying off one of them. On 1/20, I have to put up a new avatar of TNHarley choosing (as long as it’s tasteful) and keep it up until 1/20/2018.

strongrepub.jpg

Meanwhile the Democrats did pick up seats in both houses and won the popular vote by an enormous margin. Cold comfort, I know because they don’t have majorities in any one place. But hardly the disaster some imagine.

I’m still paying off one of them. On 1/20, I have to put up a new avatar of TNHarley choosing (as long as it’s tasteful) and keep it up until 1/20/2018.
we didn't agree on tasteful. we agreed on it not breaking rules :D

Democrats top leaders ... :lol:

Nancy Pelosi .. ultra left wing darling of the 1% ers and screw over the working class to the coastal left.

and

Chuck Schumer .. ultra left wing darling of the 1% ers and continue to screw over the working class to the other coastal left.

As I said... RIP .. Democratic Party .. the race baiting, pro-slavery, flag burning, rioting, sanctuary cities, open borders, baby parting, war losing, soul less, politically wimpy .. etc. etc. is quickly becoming a nightmare of America's past...

Good morning and have a wonderful day ... :coffee:

temporary set back, now the real news as who is dying off!! great news in the long run!!! :laugh2::itsok: :bye1:

Dear White America: Your working class is literally dying—and this is your idea of an answer?

We've Reached the End of White Christian America

Yawn .. I can't even read this crap from the left anymore... :dunno:

Actually, I found that article from Salon quite informative, I liked it a little bit. I really thought the author was soaked in confirmation bias, but I learned a little bit from him.

And that Atlantic piece wasn't telling the whole story. Sure, the while middle class has shrunk, but it makes the assumption that the other 55% is monolithic, it is not. The Jews, Asians, Hispanics, Muslims, Blacks, Native Americans, etc. have as much in common with each other and have as much common interest as they do with the whites. Keeping that in mind, the 45% will always remain the most powerful, and thus, the ones that dictate what it means to be an American. All these disparate groups come here, not because they want to remain what they were, but because they WANT TO BE Americans.

I said I’d change it to something tasteful. You said it may be a problem as I recall.

47682792.jpg

Nice, I admire integrity.

Kudos for being a good sport!!! That's rare these days.

Nancy Pelosi .. ultra left wing darling of the 1% ers and screw over the working class to the coastal left.

and

Chuck Schumer .. ultra left wing darling of the 1% ers and continue to screw over the working class to the other coastal left.

As I said... RIP .. Democratic Party .. the race baiting, pro-slavery, flag burning, rioting, sanctuary cities, open borders, baby parting, war losing, soul less, politically wimpy .. etc. etc. is quickly becoming a nightmare of America's past...

temporary set back, now the real news as who is dying off!! great news in the long run!!! :laugh2::itsok: :bye1:

Dear White America: Your working class is literally dying—and this is your idea of an answer?

There is something that you just don't get. . . . Something that you have never gotten.

The globalists have naturally imported many different people from all over the world, to try to lessen the power of the folks that built the nation.

But WHY do folks want to come here? Do they want to come here to remain who they are? Or do they want to become. . . AMERICANS?

Trump got enough votes from women, blacks, hispanics, Asians, Jews and every other groups that shares in a vision of America that these "white chisters" that you hate so much. None of these disparate groups, alone, will ever have a greater percentage stake hold than the 45% white christers that you hate so much, that will never, ever change.

Sure, their young may turn to atheism, humanism, or agnosticism. . . for a while. But they will remember the old religion of the grand parents when hopelessness and corruption of the state makes all seem lost. Love is what makes the world go round.

You think this is about racism, it isn't. The elites are the one that have poisoned your mind, they have used this divide and conquer bullshit so long on you, that you think it is what got Trump elected. It isn't. It's the economy stupid. If Trump can't turn it around, he'll lose. Then someone else will come to power.

That is silly, people from all over the world have been coming here since the Pilgrims..very entertaining though.

and

There is something that you just don't get. . . . Something that you have never gotten.

The globalists have naturally imported many different people from all over the world, to try to lessen the power of the folks that built the nation.

But WHY do folks want to come here? Do they want to come here to remain who they are? Or do they want to become. . . AMERICANS?

Trump got enough votes from women, blacks, hispanics, Asians, Jews and every other groups that shares in a vision of America that these "white chisters" that you hate so much. None of these disparate groups, alone, will ever have a greater percentage stake hold than the 45% white christers that you hate so much, that will never, ever change.

Sure, their young may turn to atheism, humanism, or agnosticism. . . for a while. But they will remember the old religion of the grand parents when hopelessness and corruption of the state makes all seem lost. Love is what makes the world go round.

You think this is about racism, it isn't. The elites are the one that have poisoned your mind, they have used this divide and conquer bullshit so long on you, that you think it is what got Trump elected. It isn't. It's the economy stupid. If Trump can't turn it around, he'll lose. Then someone else will come to power.

That is silly, people from all over the world have been coming here since the Pilgrims..very entertaining though.

Precisely. For freedom. After the revolution? To become Americans. Not to remain what they once were.

47682792.jpg

Nice, I admire integrity.

Wow, you really are dumb...this picture was photo-shopped... but I am sure that we can get a real drunk picture of Bush when he relapsed and left Cheney in charge to F us over.

It’s not a problem.

Actually, and this will “violate” the good sport thing I guess. But I think if you gave most Trump voters a dose of truth serum, they’d admit to the same thing I’m about to say as a HRC supporter…

here it goes

I find myself breaking into a giggling “fit” for a few moments considering that Donald Trump is now our President. Like Lt. Dan in Forrest Gump…”they gave you a Congressional Medal of Honor????”

I said I’d change it to something tasteful. You said it may be a problem as I recall.

Well, if you guys can't agree, post the conversation in the FZ thunder dome. You can each pick delegates to a grand jury to pass judgement. :badgrin:

It’s not a problem.

Actually, and this will “violate” the good sport thing I guess. But I think if you gave most Trump voters a dose of truth serum, they’d admit to the same thing I’m about to say as a HRC supporter…

here it goes

I find myself breaking into a giggling “fit” for a few moments considering that Donald Trump is now our President. Like Lt. Dan in Forrest Gump…”they gave you a Congressional Medal of Honor????”
I was SOOOOOO happy when I knew the bitch had lost. But then I realized he won and was like :eek-52:

The LIBs have lost about 900 legislative seats in the country since Obama was elected by the 'OJ jury'.
Their 'solution'? Put a radical Islamofascist and L. Farrakhan asslicker in charge of the DNC.
Keep a hundred year old SF 'elitist' in power.
Is there a site where I can donate to Ellison's campaign for head of the DNC?
It would be like sending Charlie Manson a set of steak knives. HAAA HAAAA!

Well, if you guys can't agree, post the conversation in the FZ thunder dome. You can each pick delegates to a grand jury to pass judgement. :badgrin:

Don’t think we need to do that. Tasteful is in the eye of the beholder.

It’s not a problem.

here it goes

It really is too bad Jon Stewart retired. :itsok:

Oh well, at least the other comedy news shows should be good for a laugh. At least until the POTUS throws them into GITMO. :haha:

Forum List

Back