RIP .. Democratic Party

The GOP won because it moved toward the center.

Let's see if the Dems are smart enough to do the same.

The GOP won because of it lying about moving towards the center....bunch of corrupt pocket liners.

Why is it on this forum literally every LIB/DEM is incapable of stringing a few grammatically correct words together to form a sentence?
Is it something about the Liberal Indoctrination Centers they 'sometimes' attended?

I was SOOOOOO happy when I knew the bitch had lost. But then I realized he won and was like :eek-52:

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we’re being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I’m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That’s what’s insane about it." -- John Lennon

.... Now quit crying and pass the bowl.

They need to get some new blood into the leadership.

Meanwhile the Democrats did pick up seats in both houses and won the popular vote by an enormous margin. Cold comfort, I know because they don’t have majorities in any one place. But hardly the disaster some imagine.

The real chasm is at the State level.

Interesting avatar. . did you lose a bet?

he he he…about 50 of them!

I’m still paying off one of them. On 1/20, I have to put up a new avatar of TNHarley choosing (as long as it’s tasteful) and keep it up until 1/20/2018.
we didn't agree on tasteful. we agreed on it not breaking rules :D

I said I’d change it to something tasteful. You said it may be a problem as I recall.

Well, if you guys can't agree, post the conversation in the FZ thunder dome. You can each pick delegates to a grand jury to pass judgement. :badgrin:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I’m still paying off one of them. On 1/20, I have to put up a new avatar of TNHarley choosing (as long as it’s tasteful) and keep it up until 1/20/2018.
we didn't agree on tasteful. we agreed on it not breaking rules :D

I said I’d change it to something tasteful. You said it may be a problem as I recall.

Well, if you guys can't agree, post the conversation in the FZ thunder dome. You can each pick delegates to a grand jury to pass judgement. :badgrin:

Don’t think we need to do that. Tasteful is in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe there is something already on archive for you in the thread? Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Weve been doing all the wrong things for years and now we're out of power.
Let's keep doing the same things!"

They need to get some new blood into the leadership.

Meanwhile the Democrats did pick up seats in both houses and won the popular vote by an enormous margin. Cold comfort, I know because they don’t have majorities in any one place. But hardly the disaster some imagine.

The real chasm is at the State level.

47682792.jpg

Nice, I admire integrity.

Wow, you really are dumb...this picture was photo-shopped... but I am sure that we can get a real drunk picture of Bush when he relapsed and left Cheney in charge to F us over.

Does it matter? I'm just having fun.

You should check the size of your underwear, I think you might need to get the next size bigger.

Democrats top leaders ... :lol:

Nancy Pelosi .. ultra left wing darling of the 1% ers and screw over the working class to the coastal left.

and

Chuck Schumer .. ultra left wing darling of the 1% ers and continue to screw over the working class to the other coastal left.

As I said... RIP .. Democratic Party .. the race baiting, pro-slavery, flag burning, rioting, sanctuary cities, open borders, baby parting, war losing, soul less, politically wimpy .. etc. etc. is quickly becoming a nightmare of America's past...

Good morning and have a wonderful day ... :coffee:

temporary set back, now the real news as who is dying off!! great news in the long run!!! :laugh2::itsok: :bye1:

Dear White America: Your working class is literally dying—and this is your idea of an answer?

We've Reached the End of White Christian America

There is something that you just don't get. . . . Something that you have never gotten.

The globalists have naturally imported many different people from all over the world, to try to lessen the power of the folks that built the nation.

But WHY do folks want to come here? Do they want to come here to remain who they are? Or do they want to become. . . AMERICANS?

Trump got enough votes from women, blacks, hispanics, Asians, Jews and every other groups that shares in a vision of America that these "white chisters" that you hate so much. None of these disparate groups, alone, will ever have a greater percentage stake hold than the 45% white christers that you hate so much, that will never, ever change.

Sure, their young may turn to atheism, humanism, or agnosticism. . . for a while. But they will remember the old religion of the grand parents when hopelessness and corruption of the state makes all seem lost. Love is what makes the world go round.

You think this is about racism, it isn't. The elites are the one that have poisoned your mind, they have used this divide and conquer bullshit so long on you, that you think it is what got Trump elected. It isn't. It's the economy stupid. If Trump can't turn it around, he'll lose. Then someone else will come to power.
Guno is a racist that posts nothing but anti-white shit.

Stop wasting your breath.

Nancy Pelosi .. ultra left wing darling of the 1% ers and screw over the working class to the coastal left.

and

Chuck Schumer .. ultra left wing darling of the 1% ers and continue to screw over the working class to the other coastal left.

As I said... RIP .. Democratic Party .. the race baiting, pro-slavery, flag burning, rioting, sanctuary cities, open borders, baby parting, war losing, soul less, politically wimpy .. etc. etc. is quickly becoming a nightmare of America's past...

temporary set back, now the real news as who is dying off!! great news in the long run!!! :laugh2::itsok: :bye1:

Dear White America: Your working class is literally dying—and this is your idea of an answer?

There is something that you just don't get. . . . Something that you have never gotten.

The globalists have naturally imported many different people from all over the world, to try to lessen the power of the folks that built the nation.

But WHY do folks want to come here? Do they want to come here to remain who they are? Or do they want to become. . . AMERICANS?

Trump got enough votes from women, blacks, hispanics, Asians, Jews and every other groups that shares in a vision of America that these "white chisters" that you hate so much. None of these disparate groups, alone, will ever have a greater percentage stake hold than the 45% white christers that you hate so much, that will never, ever change.

Sure, their young may turn to atheism, humanism, or agnosticism. . . for a while. But they will remember the old religion of the grand parents when hopelessness and corruption of the state makes all seem lost. Love is what makes the world go round.

You think this is about racism, it isn't. The elites are the one that have poisoned your mind, they have used this divide and conquer bullshit so long on you, that you think it is what got Trump elected. It isn't. It's the economy stupid. If Trump can't turn it around, he'll lose. Then someone else will come to power.

That is silly, people from all over the world have been coming here since the Pilgrims..very entertaining though.

So true...though the difference is simple.
"People" use to come here and offer a positive contribution...NOW people come here with a sad face, an anchor baby to drop and their hand held out and Libtard minded ignorance thinks it's a good idea to keep that hand full, allow these bottom feeders to continue recreating themselves and wave more in by the millions. Good job Liberal Loonys!

and

That is silly, people from all over the world have been coming here since the Pilgrims..very entertaining though.

So true...though the difference is simple.
"People" use to come here and offer a positive contribution...NOW people come here with a sad face, an anchor baby to drop and their hand held out and Libtard minded ignorance thinks it's a good idea to keep that hand full, allow these bottom feeders to continue recreating themselves and wave more in by the millions. Good job Liberal Loonys!

Read your history book dumb dumb..............................

and

I don't post for him, I post for the general public that comes to view our community. I don't want the interwebz that comes passing by to know that our community won't just ignore and let go unanswered such drivel. Someone has got to do it.

We don't let Steve McRacist's posts go unanswered, no reason to let this crap go by. It is especially important now that we have a new President that is going to be tied to white supremacists, in the same way the last one was known to have connections to black supremacists.

I have not, as of yet, found any investigative pieces that have definitively established a link between the current administration and the white power movement. I am keeping an eye out for it.

I did however uncover a definitive link between the black power and black supremacist movement in the Obama administration, so it would not at all surprise me to uncover such a link.

The elites of all eras like to use divide and conquer rhetoric, it is part of a Deep Political strategy, even if they don't philosophically believe in what they are preaching.

For all we know, Guno might not even be real, he might be a plant to stir shit up. None the less, hate can't go unanswered. It must be responded to using critical thought.

The reason I think Guano or Steve McRacist might be a farce, is I once read a thread where they were both posting. It was not nearly the fireworks I thought it should have been. Added to that, usually both these posters do hit and run postings. They post an OP, and then leave. They aren't the type to add to a conversation, they just start shit and walk away. This is the behavior of an agent provocateur.

For more information on this subject, or a nice illustration of it, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Mother Night."
quote-we-are-what-we-pretend-to-be-so-we-must-be-careful-about-what-we-pretend-to-be-kurt-vonnegut-275879.jpg

Last edited:
The GOP won because it moved toward the center.

Let's see if the Dems are smart enough to do the same.

The GOP won because of it lying about moving towards the center....bunch of corrupt pocket liners.

Why is it on this forum literally every LIB/DEM is incapable of stringing a few grammatically correct words together to form a sentence?
Is it something about the Liberal Indoctrination Centers they 'sometimes' attended?
Says one of the more illiterate people on the Board. You are flaming and not addressing the OP. So noted. The GOP moved to the center is why it won, and the Dems will have to do the same.

2032112.jpg

and

He's also quite frothy about Christians...

"Weve been doing all the wrong things for years and now we're out of power.
Let's keep doing the same things!"

:wink_2: .. it's working and I'm thankful .. :thewave:
Thankful that we are in a constant state of turmoil?

I would much rather have a rational & grounded democrat party as our opposition. That would lead to actual compromise & progress in our nation rather that gridlock because of social issues. For that, I would be thankful.

There are enough Dems up for reelection in two years that Pelosi will likely be a muted leader of the opposition. As long as Trump remains focused on jobs & the economy those Democrats are more likely to side with him that the radical wing of their own party.

As I said... RIP .. Democratic Party ..

You people said that in 2001. How did that work out for you?
It's looking like it's working out pretty good for 'em.

Control of the Senate : Check
Control of the House : Check
Control of the Presidency : Check
Republican Governorship's: 34
Republican Controlled State Legislators: 32
Republican Controlled State Trifectas: 24

Republican to do list in 2017.....
SCOTUS

Any more Democrat Party "successes" like whats happened over the past 15 years and they might as well offshore their operations to Mars, maybe they'll have a shot there.

and

Someone else has been coming to power over the past half century and the societal wealth extraction has continued unabated. Same system, same behaviors rewarded, same outcome. The continuity remains the same for the unsubstantial people.

As I said... RIP .. Democratic Party ..

You people said that in 2001. How did that work out for you?
It's looking like it's working out pretty good for 'em.

Control of the Senate : Check
Control of the House : Check
Control of the Presidency : Check
Republican Governorship's: 34
Republican Controlled State Legislators: 32
Republican Controlled State Trifectas: 24

Republican to do list in 2017.....
SCOTUS

Any more Democrat Party "successes" like whats happened over the past 15 years and they might as well offshore their operations to Mars, maybe they'll have a shot there.
If Trump accomplishes 1/100th of what he has promised by 2018 the Senate will essentially be in REP's control for the next twenty years.
Image a REP Senate with 65 votes!!!!!!!!!
Coming to a town near you fucking LIB dummies!
I'm surprised the DNC isn't voting in Teddy Kennedy 'in absentia' to head the DNC.

Forum List

Back