Rising Star Omar owns Low Energy Eliott Abrams, accuses him of Venezuela genocide,Iran Contra crimes

Ilhan Omar grilling Elliott Abrams on Iran-Contra and the US's role in the 1981 El Mozote Massacre is a thing to behold.
you need to see the whole video. she's so proud of her work she posted it on social media. good work, babe!

Omar: I fail to understand why this committee should find any testimony you give today to be truthful

. Abrams: If I could respond—

Omar: It wasn't a question.
I think she's still upset about her female circumcision as is is the custom of her people.

Ilhan Omar grilling Elliott Abrams on Iran-Contra and the US's role in the 1981 El Mozote Massacre is a thing to behold.
you need to see the whole video. she's so proud of her work she posted it on social media. good work, babe!

Omar: I fail to understand why this committee should find any testimony you give today to be truthful

Since when do we allow fundamentalist Islamic terrorists in the House? You can’t massacre communist. The only good Marxist is a dead one. Like a cockroach. Can we deport this dumb bitch?

Omar is the New Democratic Party.....even more radical and racist

let's keep it civil, folks! this is about Elliott Abrams' crimes!

"she's a hostile child. she actually called him Mr Adams" - Jesse Watters

My issue is not with her, she is nothing more than what should be expected from the modern, progressive dipocrap party. Abrams is a piece of shit that owns much of the death and destruction in Central America during the Reagan era. That this garbage is being rehabilitated says everything you need to know about who the annoying orange chooses to surround himself with.
Every communist in Central America should be eradicated. Putin would try to put nukes into Central America in a heartbeat.

She’s a moron. The fact that she’s smiling during these gaslight questions should totally discredit her. What was Minnesota thinking on voting for her? We’re they drunk?
Worse, Muslims, where do you think a lot of those Muslim refugees went that Obama and Hitlery caused the middle east to catch of fire?

The Somali infestation was courtesy of Bent Clinton.

I think she's still upset about her female circumcision as is is the custom of her people.

Nobody would want to bang her anyway.

Nigga slappy

ilhan-omar-full-mugshot.jpg

whenever i criticize Islam, no one backs me up on USMB. now you're all anti-Islam all of a sudden? HUH?

Abrams should have asked for the script the Muslim Somalian was reading from because she cannot pronounce English words, cannot read very well, and is obviously clueless about the topics.

i regret starting this thread. apologies to everyone. i didn't know enough about Rep Omar, which is unlike me, a semi-professional oppo researcher!

Abrams should have asked for the script the Muslim Somalian was reading from because she cannot pronounce English words, cannot read very well, and is obviously clueless about the topics.
dont you think Stacey Abrams is hot?

you should marry her!

i'm derailing my own thread because i regret starting it!

whenever i criticize Islam, no one backs me up on USMB. now you're all anti-Islam all of a sudden? HUH?
I have always been against Islam, especially when the 1/2 white fagot decided to invite the Muslim Brotherhood into the White House. Shame they didnt throw the fagot out of the Washington Monument as most radical Muslims do with queers. Would of been worthy of CNN and I would of watched it..

i wish we would just love each other instead of being divided by religion. my religion is humanity.

Forum List

Back