Risk and reward

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Knowing your chances of dying of covid are miniscule, why would reasonable people risk something like this? Yes chances of this are also small but being turned into a lump of meat seems worse since you have no recourse for compensation.

Knowing your chances of dying of covid are miniscule, why would reasonable people risk something like this? Yes chances of this are also small but being turned into a lump of meat seems worse since you have no recourse for compensation.
600,000 is minuscule?

Only if you’re an idiot

You know Donald and his grifter family are all vaxxed, right?

600,000 is minuscule?

Only if you’re an idiot

Someone who believes and repeats the 600,000 lie is calling someone else an idiot.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Do you rightist plan on using this poor woman to browbeat anyone who is vaccinated or wears a mask?

I've not seen or heard a word of empathy in one thread on any site.

What are the chances of killing an elderly loved one? ... but I guess anti-vax nut-jobs have to be ignorant ... go ahead and skip polio as well, that rarely kills ...

This is irresponsable garbage! She was not considered fulley vaccinated "days after" getting the final dose. It takes two week. And , there is no indication that the vaxx caused the blood clots. Only the J&J vaxx was associated with clots

This is irresponsable garbage! She was not considered fulley vaccinated "days after" getting the final dose. It takes two week. And , there is no indication that the vaxx caused the blood clots. Only the J&J vaxx was associated with clots
Bullshit as they all have clot warnings and cases associated with the jabs.

OK you're right. But, statistially it is far less likely that the clots were caused by the vaxx than by the disease which she most likelywas exposed to befor the jab. . Stop spreading fear
Wrong. It doesn't matter what she may have had before the CV jab was the clincher that did it to her and is putting the final nails in the coffins for many (which is way under reported btw)

600,000 is minuscule?
  • Then why does the CDC say that 95% of those "Covid deaths" all died of other things other than or along with Covid? How many non-geriatric people in actual good health just contracted Covid and died? Any fucking idea there, Junior?
  • And why then do total deaths in the USA for the year 2020 rise no higher than any other year, Ace? What's your slick line of BS for that?

Gee, what are the chances of a Lefty posting here where their WHOLE ARGUMENT DOESN'T hinge of the mental turpitude of all who don't vote for their candidates?
Why that's not a very nice thing to say to someone who calls themself a christian....

***sarcasm intended***

• Then why does the CDC say that 95% of those "Covid deaths" all died of other things other than or along with Covid? How many non-geriatric people in actual good health just contracted Covid and died? Any fucking idea there, Junior?
  • And why then do total deaths in the USA for the year 2020 rise no higher than any other year, Ace? What's your slick line of BS for that?
Jillian Skank is one of the nastiest vax pushers on here. I figure it must be profitable for her and the others in some way or another.

I figure it must be profitable for her and the others in some way or another.

I hope it is SOMETHING for them. Of the 100 times I challenge any Lefty to support their turbid claims with some sort of graphable or identifiable proof,
  • 90% of the time, my challenge goes utterly unanswered.
  • Of the remaining 10 times, once I will get a link to some crazy, bogus site.
  • The other 9 times, you just get an ad hominem reply attacking your mental acuity.

I hope it is SOMETHING for them. Of the 100 times I challenge any Lefty to support their turbid claims with some sort of graphable or identifiable proof,
  • 90% of the time, my challenge goes utterly unanswered.
  • Of the remaining 10 times, once I will get a link to some crazy, bogus site.
  • The other 9 times, you just get an ad hominem reply attacking your mental acuity.
I hope its profitable for them too but probably not in the way most humans call profit...

Forum List

Back