Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

Heavy sigh. At no time did I condone the rioters. You’re erecting a strawman. Screams volumes.
At no time have you condemned them. Heavy sigh, you attack a kid who defended himself and say nothing of the rioters who came from far away to wreck a city.

And you claim to be a conservative.

What a farce.

I’m saying his poor judgement put him in that position. He shouldn’t be viewed as some kind of hero
No one other than fringe looneys do. See, here you are spreading progressive bullshit.

Conservative you are NOT!

No they don’t. Often if they do, they join the military.
yes they do

hence all of the cartoons , movies, tv shows , toys , books etc about shooting people

every boy alive who never joined the military played a fantasy game involving shooting someone

I’m sure his situation has had some evasive blow-back upon his family. He should do the right thing and stand up for them.

Bloodlust? FFS you're an idiot!

What of those who attacked him? Was that blood lust?
Not quite enough. Lesson learned. He should have shot right away and exposed Kyle's brain to the night air.

Really, they should have separated Kyle from his heartbeat earlier in the night, when he was pointing his rifle at people.

Again, lesson learned.

Not quite enough. Lesson learned. He should have shot right away and exposed Kyle's brain to the night air.

Really, they should have separated Kyle from his heartbeat earlier in the night, when he was pointing his rifle at people.

Again, lesson learned.
That's not the way it worked. The pedo and thug were killed, and rightfully so.

Forum List

Back