Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

That's not the way it worked.
It sure is. Rossy had time to save his arm and another life. People earlier in the night would have been justified in cracking Kyle's skull open on the pavement, sparing death and injury to others.

Unfortunately for them, they didn't possess Kyle's level of bloodlust.

If you point your gun at me and DONT pull the trigger, the next thing that happens to you will be the last thing that ever happens to you.

I'm sure some peole in Kenosha learned that lesson, that night.

About what I would expect from a kid who decided he wanted to be a hero, so he created a problem expressly for he purpose of “fixing” it.

He’s a narcissist and has been since this whole thing started.

It sure is. Rossy had time to save his arm and another life. People earlier in the night would have been justified in cracking Kyle's skull open on the pavement, sparing death and injury to others.

Unfortunately for them, they didn't possess Kyle's level of bloodlust.
Thank God for that. The good guy won. The pedo and thug lost their lives. It's a shame that the other guy survived.

The mother and sister of Kyle Rittenhouse are asking for money so they don't get evicted from their apartment. Supposedly Kyle won't help out.

"According to Faith Rittenhouse, her brother, who has been touring the country giving speeches with the support of Turning Point USA, has refused to help out his sibling and mother"

"With my brother's unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we've been left to navigate this journey on our own," while pointing out that medical issues have waylaid her from being able to keep a job"

One hell of a kid you raised, Ms. Rittenhouse.

ANtIFA is still dead though, right?

I am correct and you are a liar

They did not go home before dark you are pulling that out of your ass

They were rioters and remained after dark setting fire and looting that is FACT

Most of the crowd went home before dark and obeyed the curfew. The vandals and looters.... trouble-makers stayed. Among them Bugaloo Bois, Oathkeepers, QAnon... Proud Boys.

The mother and sister of Kyle Rittenhouse are asking for money so they don't get evicted from their apartment. Supposedly Kyle won't help out.

"According to Faith Rittenhouse, her brother, who has been touring the country giving speeches with the support of Turning Point USA, has refused to help out his sibling and mother"

"With my brother's unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we've been left to navigate this journey on our own," while pointing out that medical issues have waylaid her from being able to keep a job"

One hell of a kid you raised, Ms. Rittenhouse.

That's it, I am not voting for Rittenhouse. Fucking gossip thread. As useless as the OP.

Gotcha. So you DON'T believe that American citizens have the right to protect themselves while being attacked? You are in essence... a coward?

Oh wait, that does make sense actually... Coward Clayton Jones. No wonder you go by 'C'....
A racist and murderer is a ‘hero’ to conservatives, coming as a surprise to no one.

Forum List

Back