🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

As Kyle becomes more mature, he will be having second thoughts. For that reason he could be starting to place blame on his family for what he naturally will regret.

The Catholic church can offer him words of reassurance that he can be saved and past wrongs will no longer apply.

The cost will be relevant to the egregiousness of the sins.

Looks like they've already almost met their goal.

1000002176.png

Yet his girlfriend is the one suing Kyle and Kenosha for damages.. I guess she wasn't that upset about the torture.

For the man who committed a crime decades before, he went to jail for those crimes instead of being treated for mental illness. So, um, yeah, I guess that's a good by you?

So if someone judges you to be an awful person, is it okay for them to shoot you? Asking for a friend.
No, dumbfuck. The girlfriend he tortured and raped over a period of days is the one who is glad he is dead. The NEW girlfriend, who he hadn't gotten around to torturing is the one suing Rittenhouse.

Good gosh but you are an ignorant twat.

I'd say what a piece of shit Kyle is, but that was already established when he gunned down three people in the middle of the street.
Once the nation succumbs to the insanity we live in, we will relocate Progs who live in comforts to ghettos areas. All the white women will be available one way or the other.

No, dumbfuck. The girlfriend he tortured and raped over a period of days is the one who is glad he is dead. The NEW girlfriend, who he hadn't gotten around to torturing is the one suing Rittenhouse.
You need to stop believing the crap you read on the internet.

Good gosh but you are an ignorant twat.
Naw, I just don't buy into petty misdemeanors being an excuse to murder people in the street.

I'd say what a piece of shit Kyle is, but that was already established when he gunned down three people in the middle of the street.
You applauded a cop murdering a woman inside a building. She was not doing one thing that harms others. Kyle was attacked as the Jury decided in his favor.

A) none of us know the details. Maybe his family was shitty to him all his life

B) either way, it’s not Kyle’s “fault” they’re getting evicted. They didn’t pay their rent. Why can’t his sister get a goddamn job? They’re not hard to get

Exactly that, his mother was a stripper looking for a payday.
But Hunter did fuck her, impregnate her, then deny her as his child and the Biden's have since shunned her and kept her from involvement with their family. The child I mean. Because it's definitely the child's fault her parents are degenerates.

But Hunter did fuck her, impregnate her, then deny her as his child and the Biden's have since shunned her and kept her from involvement with their family. The child I mean. Because it's definitely the child's fault her parents are degenerates.
Is the palin family taking care of all its affair babies?

A) none of us know the details. Maybe his family was shitty to him all his life

B) either way, it’s not Kyle’s “fault” they’re getting evicted. They didn’t pay their rent. Why can’t his sister get a goddamn job? They’re not hard to get
His sister lives in Florida and not in Antioch Ill. Kyle is reported to live in TX.

It is possible Kyle is now worth $12,000,000 and his sister wants to also get rich.

Kyle Rittenhouse's net worth is $12 million as of 2024.

Yet his girlfriend is the one suing Kyle and Kenosha for damages.. I guess she wasn't that upset about the torture.

For the man who committed a crime decades before, he went to jail for those crimes instead of being treated for mental illness. So, um, yeah, I guess that's a good by you?

So if someone judges you to be an awful person, is it okay for them to shoot you? Asking for a friend.

If they didn't want to get shot, perhaps they shouldn't have attacked him.

Forum List

Back