🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

His sister lives in Florida and not in Antioch Ill. Kyle is reported to live in TX.

It is possible Kyle is now worth $12,000,000 and his sister wants to also get rich.

Kyle Rittenhouse's net worth is $12 million as of 2024.

He’s still not his sister’s keeper. She can get a job. “I’m being evicted because my millionaire brother won’t pay my rent” is still an excuse only a loser would give

Plus, again, maybe she’s a terrible person who was shitty to her brother all their lives. How do we know?

His sister lives in Florida and not in Antioch Ill. Kyle is reported to live in TX.

It is possible Kyle is now worth $12,000,000 and his sister wants to also get rich.

Kyle Rittenhouse's net worth is $12 million as of 2024.

Sorry didn’t read your post correctly. Thought you were saying that he should pay her rent jussi cause he’s rich

He’s still not his sister’s keeper. She can get a job. “I’m being evicted because my millionaire brother won’t pay my rent” is still an excuse only a loser would give

Plus, again, maybe she’s a terrible person who was shitty to her brother all their lives. How do we know?
So true and I wonder who came up with the BS she said this about her brother? Her Go fund me page makes no mention that her brother won't help her.

He's protecting himself from his Mom and Sister?

You know, the ones who are in dire straights right now because his shit splashed on them.
No from the 3 lunatics that was going to kill him. One was a child molester so he should be praised for that. But isn't Obama an asshole for not helping his brother? I mean he is a multimillionaire, 30 bucks a month would set him up.

He's protecting himself from his Mom and Sister?

You know, the ones who are in dire straights right now because his shit splashed on them.
What are you saying?

How does anything he did affect their ability to pay rent?

I doubt very much this sister can’t get a job just because her last name is Rittenhouse. Nobody gives a shit

Why Rittenhouse? Nobody seemed to care that former, former president Hussein Obama's half brother was living in a shack in Africa on $20 a month.
Sounds like you cared enough to remember it and bring it up after this much time

You applauded a cop murdering a woman inside a building. She was not doing one thing that harms others. Kyle was attacked as the Jury decided in his favor.
She was part of an angry mob trying to overthrow democracy.

We didn't shoot enough of those fuckers.

Kyle could have kept his fat ass in Antioch, and he wouldn't have had an issue.

What are you saying?

How does anything he did affect their ability to pay rent?

I doubt very much this sister can’t get a job just because her last name is Rittenhouse. Nobody gives a shit
Oh, I suspect they can't because of that.

THe mother already says she can't get a job because of rumors that she drove little kyle to the riot.

Oh, I suspect they can't because of that.

THe mother already says she can't get a job because of rumors that she drove little kyle to the riot.
I think you’re overestimating how “famous” his family is.

Even on this site, where people debate him and every aspect of his case endlessly, I bet no one here knew who his family was or what they look like

Worst case scenario, they could change their last names. But I doubt even that’s necessary

They can get a job

I think you’re overestimating how “famous” his family is.

Even on this site, where people debate him and every aspect of his case endlessly, I bet no one here knew who his family was or what they look like

Worst case scenario, they could change their last names. But I doubt even that’s necessary

They can get a job
I'm just going by what they are claiming.

The mother and sister of Kyle Rittenhouse are asking for money so they don't get evicted from their apartment. Supposedly Kyle won't help out.

"According to Faith Rittenhouse, her brother, who has been touring the country giving speeches with the support of Turning Point USA, has refused to help out his sibling and mother"

"With my brother's unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we've been left to navigate this journey on our own," while pointing out that medical issues have waylaid her from being able to keep a job"

One hell of a kid you raised, Ms. Rittenhouse.

WTF would anyone post rawstory ?

You need to stop believing the crap you read on the internet.

Naw, I just don't buy into petty misdemeanors being an excuse to murder people in the street.
Based on court records and inmate rosters, aspects of those claims were indeed accurate, while others were outright false.

"at age 19, 'Rosenbaum' was sentenced to prison for sexually abusing five children — all boys between the ages of 9 and 11 — in Arizona's Pima County in early 2002, according to his case file obtained via a public records request by Snopes"

'Huber' was charged with strangulation and suffocation and false imprisonment, both of which are felony crimes.

'Grosskreutz', was found guilty in 2016 of breaking Wisconsin's law governing the use of dangerous weapons — a misdemeanor offense — per Milwaukee County court records.

The mother and sister of Kyle Rittenhouse are asking for money so they don't get evicted from their apartment. Supposedly Kyle won't help out.

"According to Faith Rittenhouse, her brother, who has been touring the country giving speeches with the support of Turning Point USA, has refused to help out his sibling and mother"

"With my brother's unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we've been left to navigate this journey on our own," while pointing out that medical issues have waylaid her from being able to keep a job"

One hell of a kid you raised, Ms. Rittenhouse.

I'm betting there is a HELL of a lot missing from this story.

Forum List

Back