Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

So you admit curfew wasn't being enforced and your rioters were rioting.

So lethal force is required when dealing with your rioters in the future then. Is that what you are saying?

No, I'm saying we should clean up the problems, so we don't have riots, you twat.

Seems the only time white people acknowledge racism is a thing is when black people threaten to burn stuff down.

No, I'm saying we should clean up the problems, so we don't have riots, you twat.

Seems the only time white people acknowledge racism is a thing is when black people threaten to burn stuff down.
What racism. Be specific.

Rittenhouse's family sucks in a lot of ways.

Siblings regularly fuss and feud.
And his mother was never a great class act to begin with. His dad wasn't much better either but at least he works for a living and tried minimally to parent his son despite being divorced. (He could have done a LOT more)

And Kyle, without an education, is making a living the best way he can. His family of meager provision to begin with really wouldn't be in this position if the Democrats didn't blow this case up to international proportions.

It was painfully obvious that the prosecution was desperate to create murder case out of a clear instance of self defense....the prosecution's star witnesses were obviously lying and guilty of what they were charging Kyle with.

The Democrats are wholly responsible for the Rittenhouse family's plight.

Curfew wasn't being enforced and all of your rioters were carrying weapons as well.

So your point is specious at best. Asinine at worst.

The protesters went home before dusk every night. There was no one left on the street but crackpot militias and trouble-makers.

Yet his girlfriend is the one suing Kyle and Kenosha for damages.. I guess she wasn't that upset about the torture.

For the man who committed a crime decades before, he went to jail for those crimes instead of being treated for mental illness. So, um, yeah, I guess that's a good by you?

So if someone judges you to be an awful person, is it okay for them to shoot you? Asking for a friend.
Rittenhouse shot them in self defense which is settled fact

Nothing to do with judgement it is just coinciodental that they were vile scum.

The protesters went home before dusk every night. There was no one left on the street but crackpot militias and trouble-makers.
What about the rioters? You keep harping on about the protesters. I don't care about them. How about you talk about YOUR rioters.

M'kay.....

You need to stop believing the crap you read on the internet.

Naw, I just don't buy into petty misdemeanors being an excuse to murder people in the street.
Which did niot happened shit bag.

it wss self defense and that is settled fact which you bave never even challenged

You're wrong. The protesters were home before dark. The looters, arsonists, vandals and trash were still on street. They didn't obey the curfew. That's why the crowds had thinned so dramatically.
I am correct and you are a liar

They did not go home before dark you are pulling that out of your ass

They were rioters and remained after dark setting fire and looting that is FACT

He certainly did pick a fight. He willingly entered that riot which was none of his business. There was no need for him to be there.
He picked no fight that is facty bitch

It is proven he tried to run from the fight and wass pursued and cornered

There was no need for any of the BLM riots so that accusation is meaningless drivel
5W. Hah!
You support Kyle murdering 2 people.

He certainly did pick a fight. He willingly entered that riot which was none of his business. There was no need for him to be there.
He was photographed all over the place helping injured people and trying to keep the peace. Funny how you ignore the rioters and absolve them of any responsibility.

If I live on a street, and a group of rioters try to set a fire to my neighbors property, should I not defend that property?

Forum List

Back