RNC head Priebus begs Trump to stop crapping on GOP brand

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
RNC head Priebus tells Trump to dial it back a notch with the anti-immigrant talk

prebtrump-800x430.jpg

Republican National Committee head Reince Priebus reportedly called Donald Trump on Wednesday afternoon and asked him to please think more carefully about any future remarks he makes regarding the topic of immigration.

According to the Washington Post, Priebus discussed a range of topics with the billionaire and current GOP front-runner for 2016, but the overall thrust of the 45-minute conversation was that Trump is potentially damaging the GOP’s appeal to young voters and Latinos with his increasingly outrageous and xenophobic remarks.

Trump is too much of an egomaniac to care who he shits on.

Almost feel bad for the GOP.

I welcome the debate...and Trump has had the guts to start it.

If the Republicans have their jimmies rustled over a debate about this Mexican Invasion we are enduring...where we get much of the dregs of Mexican society...then they are just cowards.

Like I said, This can turn real ugly real fast for dems. I wouldnt be surprised if Bohner tries to rescue them with a "comprehensive" pos immigration bill just to try to shut him up by claiming its all better now.

The tide is turning, the American people are taking notice and getting pissed off about illegal on Americans crime. Mark my words these gutless politicians will being stepping over each other to side with Trump if this reaches critical mass and all those on the record as being illegal panderers are going to be up a shit creek without a paddle.

Well he's doing well in Alabama. I guess he's learned to push the button that doesn't exist.

The tide is turning, the American people are taking notice and getting pissed off about illegal on Americans crime. Mark my words these gutless politicians will being stepping over each other to side with Trump if this reaches critical mass and all those on the record as being illegal panderers are going to be up a shit creek without a paddle.

It'll never happen. The few fruitcakes who support trump will still whine to the top of their lungs, but nobody will pay them any more attention than they do now.

RNC head Priebus tells Trump to dial it back a notch with the anti-immigrant talk

prebtrump-800x430.jpg

Republican National Committee head Reince Priebus reportedly called Donald Trump on Wednesday afternoon and asked him to please think more carefully about any future remarks he makes regarding the topic of immigration.

According to the Washington Post, Priebus discussed a range of topics with the billionaire and current GOP front-runner for 2016, but the overall thrust of the 45-minute conversation was that Trump is potentially damaging the GOP’s appeal to young voters and Latinos with his increasingly outrageous and xenophobic remarks.

If Trump weren't leading in the GOP polls, I might feel bad for them. But Trump's rhetoric obvious represents the views of many in the GOP.

Trump's folly is that he's being too clear.

prebtrump-800x430.jpg

If Trump weren't leading in the GOP polls, I might feel bad for them. But Trump's rhetoric obvious represents the views of many in the GOP.

New GOP motto "The CRAZIER The BETTER!!!"

The American voter just may do the strangest thing this election.
They just may pay attention, and that hurts democrats.

It'll never happen. The few fruitcakes who support trump will still whine to the top of their lungs, but nobody will pay them any more attention than they do now.
The ONLY question is will they vote? Because if they do it will be GOP.

prebtrump-800x430.jpg

Yeah, YOUR party prefers liars.

Well, dumb fuzzy, I guess you can hope.

Just keep your eyes on the polls Bulldung. Could get real interesting. Trump went up 8 points in 24 hours.

Just keep your eyes on the polls Bulldung. Could get real interesting. Trump went up 8 points in 24 hours.

GO TRUMP!!!!

Translation, you have Trump butt hurt got it.

LOVE "TRUTH" Trumps BRASHNESS.... SO REFRESHING to watch someone NOT WORRY ABOUT the worms of society!

Donald Trump: 'I Will Win the Latino Vote'

NBC News ^ | 7/8/15
Donald Trump said Wednesday that he believes he will win the Latino vote, slamming Hillary Clinton for promoting what he called an immigration policy that would "let everybody come in… killers, criminals, drug dealers." "I have a great relationship with the Mexican people. I have many people working for me - look at the job in Washington - I have many legal immigrants working with me. And many of them come from Mexico. They love me, I love them," the 2016 GOP contender said in an interview with NBC News. "And I'll tell you something, if I get the nomination,...

Yes, please cons vote for trump. He's your man, if he can't do it no one can.

The only thing I want to hear trump say tomorrow is "Priebus is like Jub, he doesn't know anything and he can't run anything like me, the best most successful person ever in the history of ever. I'll build a wall between Priebus and myself a hundred feet tall, trust me, and he'll pay for it.

Yes, please cons vote for trump. He's your man, if he can't do it no one can.

The only thing I want to hear trump say tomorrow is "Priebus is like Jub, he doesn't know anything and he can't run anything like me, the best most successful person ever in the history of ever. I'll build a wall between Priebus and myself a hundred feet tall, trust me, and he'll pay for it.
nvlGxTq.jpg

Trump is like a political perfect storm and the Democrats just have to watch is sweep across Republican-land and destroy all the houses.

Forum List

Back