Zone1 Rob Schneider & Jim Breuer The Spiritual War we are in.

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013

"You have to know that God does have a plan...What this is is a gigantic play, a play that is working out to test us...Evil is not going to win...it's going to give good a run for its money...but they're not going to win."
A discussion on what's happening in ourcurrent era spiritually. They are examing the Human condition, social condition and spiritual condition we find ourselves in in 2023. Exploring why evil is happening and how God intervenes and the eventual outcome.

A discussion on what's happening in ourcurrent era spiritually. They are examing the Human condition, social condition and spiritual condition we find ourselves in in 2023. Exploring why evil is happening and how God intervenes and the eventual outcome.

Loved what Schneider said -- if evil exists, it must have an opposing force. I'm there.

Would be nice if he could just annoy evil away, with the Rich Lamer routine. :laugh2:

80zekv.jpg

I like that they are brave enough to talk about Spirituality an God and Politics knowing they will be canceled. Also realizing God always comes through and always has historically.

Yes, I have been loving what I am seeing when I look at clergy who know they will be cancelled but say it anyway.

That's courage and faith, the two things I admire most in human beings.

Forum List

Back