Robbers shot and killed by pa bystander

the guy was brave and VERY smart.
they threatened him - he could shoot.

Perfect :clap2:

The armed men took cash, cigarettes and lottery tickets before exiting the store. Outside they were confronted by the concerned citizen who told them not to move and that he was calling police.

Adams said a struggle ensued and the suspects took out their weapons. The citizen, however, was also armed and fired at the suspects.

The suspects were both shot in the chest and died at the scene.

Police took the armed citizen in for questioning, but after reviewing video of the incident and speaking with a number of witnesses, authorities released the man.

Adams said the shooter was very cooperative. The man had a license to carry, and since he was threatened at gunpoint, no charges are expected to be filed.
This citizen should be hailed as a hero. He put his own safety at risk in order to stop the two suspects. The officers also should be praised as they followed guideline.

I'm hoping this event serves as some deterrent to those thinking of committing armed robbery. Some of us do have CCW permits, and when confronted with a similar situation will not hesitate to use force.

The armed men took cash, cigarettes and lottery tickets before exiting the store. Outside they were confronted by the concerned citizen who told them not to move and that he was calling police.

Adams said a struggle ensued and the suspects took out their weapons. The citizen, however, was also armed and fired at the suspects.

The suspects were both shot in the chest and died at the scene.

Police took the armed citizen in for questioning, but after reviewing video of the incident and speaking with a number of witnesses, authorities released the man.

Adams said the shooter was very cooperative. The man had a license to carry, and since he was threatened at gunpoint, no charges are expected to be filed.
This citizen should be hailed as a hero. He put his own safety at risk in order to stop the two suspects. The officers also should be praised as they followed guideline.

I'm hoping this event serves as some deterrent to those thinking of committing armed robbery. Some of us do have CCW permits, and when confronted with a similar situation will not hesitate to use force.

The argument from the loony anti gun freaks is that robbery is not a death sentence so the killing of these two was not allowed. And unless PA has a statute protecting the shooter from law suits their family can sue.

These loons will claim that since he was not a police officer it was none of his business, that he caused the criminals to fear for their lives so they drew their weapons in self defense.

He'll be fine. A few years back, legislators in PA voted to allow law-abiding citizens the right to protect themselves, their families and others from intruders and attackers without fear of prosecution or civil lawsuits.

Here is the exact wording (exerpt):

The General Assembly finds that:
(1) It is proper for law-abiding people to protect
themselves, their families and others from intruders and
attackers without fear of prosecution or civil action for
acting in defense of themselves and others.

Pennsylvania Passes New Castle Doctrine Law | JONATHAN TURLEY

He'll be fine. A few years back, legislators in PA voted to allow law-abiding citizens the right to protect themselves, their families and others from intruders and attackers without fear of prosecution or civil lawsuits.

Here is the exact wording (exerpt):

The General Assembly finds that:
(1) It is proper for law-abiding people to protect
themselves, their families and others from intruders and
attackers without fear of prosecution or civil action for
acting in defense of themselves and others.

Pennsylvania Passes New Castle Doctrine Law | JONATHAN TURLEY

Good., The only thing keeping Zimmerman from being sued is Florida law also.

I just completed 16 hours of firearms instruction as required by the state of Illinois in advance of applying for my concealed carry permit. From what I learned, that concerned citizen should have called the cops and stayed out of the way.

I just completed 16 hours of firearms instruction as required by the state of Illinois in advance of applying for my concealed carry permit. From what I learned, that concerned citizen should have called the cops and stayed out of the way.

In Illinois.
But not in PA.

LOL. The pigs would have ran up and shot you after the perps fled.

I was told that you aren't allowed to shoot someone above the waist or else you are going to jail. Maybe the law is not the same there?

If liberals had their way the beloved criminals would have killed this vile gun totin , racist, wannabecop,wife beating, cousin rapin, NRA member where he stood!!

Only criminals should be allowed to own guns!
It's the Nambla liberal mantra.

Forum List

Back