Robbers shot and killed by pa bystander

I was told that you aren't allowed to shoot someone above the waist or else you are going to jail. Maybe the law is not the same there?

honey hush...that is just crazy....groin shot? or worse....lets go for the artery in the thigh....what the hell....there are kill shot below the waist

and these are the stories my male co workers live for..they cant wait to defend themselves

my dad always told me....if a man is worth wounding he is worth killing....

you never see that fatal attraction ending at my house.....bitch would have been dead

Much will depend upon the skin colour and surnames of the various parties.

This could be a federal "Justice" Department opportunity.

That is a ridiculous statement. There is a difference between walking home after buying candy and robbing a store at gunpoint.

Interesting how you always deliberately fail to mention the bit where he launched into a potentially murderous MMA style assault!
He tried to kill Zimmerman.
One punch can kill!

Well done, except that they didn't release the names of the dead fuckers.
Yes they did....even showed pictures of them...and the driver.
Pay attention.
Friends and family of the dead suspects have identified the two as 24-year-old William Medina and 18-year-old Robert DeCarr.
I will cut you some slack though. The article was likely updated after you read it without the names.

I love reading stories of where punk ass thugs are blown away forever. It doesn't matter to me if they are killed by each other, by cops or by an upstanding armed citizen...all that matters is that they are DEAD!:lol:

Last edited:

you never see that fatal attraction ending at my house.....bitch would have been dead

Your dad was wrong.

Air taser followed by rope and finished off with a call to the cops.

Here's what you big talking balls of fluff don't know shit about -

Being responsible for the death of another human being isn't near as much as fun as you all seem to think.

Even professionally trained cops and soldiers have a hard time dealing with it.

Yeah, yeah, I know.

Racist slime relishes the thought of killing someone of color but still, you're really just a lot of hot air and you have no fucking clue.

Not to mention that your 5 year old TV isn't worth a human life. Not even a black life. I for one would gladly trade all of you useless racist pigs for one black guy.

Assholes like you - all show and no go.

Your dad was wrong.

Air taser followed by rope and finished off with a call to the cops.

Here's what you big talking balls of fluff don't know shit about -

Being responsible for the death of another human being isn't near as much as fun as you all seem to think.

Even professionally trained cops and soldiers have a hard time dealing with it.

Yeah, yeah, I know.

Racist slime relishes the thought of killing someone of color but still, you're really just a lot of hot air and you have no fucking clue.

Not to mention that your 5 year old TV isn't worth a human life. Not even a black life. I for one would gladly trade all of you useless racist pigs for one black guy.

Assholes like you - all show and no go.

Let me weigh in by responding to this particular post. (and no, I am not one of those who labels all liberals with NAMBLA garbage)

Yes, taking a human life DOES mess with you. It is not some game.

But you are absolutely wrong about possessions not being worth a human life. Well, it is not the possessions in and of themselves, it is the sanctity of my home that is worth taking a life to defend. Ever been in a home invasion or burglary? Afterwards, you do not feel safe in your own home. If you do not feel safe at home, where, pray tell, will you EVER feel safe?

These two thugs have gotten more press than they should have. Let the relatives whine all they want.

Last edited:
I just completed 16 hours of firearms instruction as required by the state of Illinois in advance of applying for my concealed carry permit. From what I learned, that concerned citizen should have called the cops and stayed out of the way.

That's a lot of hours. Here in Texas we just shortened the course to five hours.

Also here in Texas we would have done the same thing that concerned citizen did.

Why let armed thugs get away just so they could go and rob and possibly kill someone else?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Much will depend upon the skin colour and surnames of the various parties.

This could be a federal "Justice" Department opportunity.

That is a ridiculous statement. There is a difference between walking home after buying candy and robbing a store at gunpoint.

Not to this bunch.

Walking while black is a death penalty crime for these sorry ass ignernt crackers.

I just completed 16 hours of firearms instruction as required by the state of Illinois in advance of applying for my concealed carry permit. From what I learned, that concerned citizen should have called the cops and stayed out of the way.

That's a lot of hours. Here in Texas we just shortened the course to five hours.

Also here in Texas we would have done the same thing that concerned citizen did.

Why let armed thugs get away just so they could go and rob and possibly kill someone else?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

That's Texasss for you.

The good news is that you'll all be shooting each other.

Makes one wish Darwin were alive to see it.

Forum List

Back