Robert Kennedy Jr considering primary against Biden: "I am thinking about it yes. I have passed the biggest hurdle, that my wife has greenlighted it"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he should go for it, though his voice could hold him back. otherwise, he'll do great

he should go for it, though his voice could hold him back. otherwise, he'll do great

The anti-vaxxer Putin-lover should run as an independend in 2024 to take away vaxxer votes from Trump. Great for Democrats.

Dem voters do not care about a disability.

That would be ableism. His brain is fine. He has vocal chord issues.

The establishment will not let him win…but why shouldnt he run? Its fucking America. Let him run. What are Biden asslickers scared of?

• Banned
Kennedy talks in his book about how inhaled budesonide dramatically reduces Covid deaths. Fauci was against this treatment

FPxzJAlXIAAKMx-

E0o1SkHWUAI2A80

• Banned
'"No one wanted Americans to know that you didn't have to die from COVID. It's 100 percent treatable," says Dr. Brownstein. "We proved it. No one had to die."' -page 15, from the book "The Real Anthony Fauci" by Robert Kennedy Jr

"Therapeutic nihilism was the real killer of America's seniors." -Dr. Peter McCullough M.D., quoted in RFK2's book: The Real Anthony Fauci.

Dem voters do not care about a disability.

That would be ableism. His brain is fine. He has vocal chord issues.
He has brain issues. That jackass makes MTG look sane. For Chrissakes we've had enough of asswipes like Trump & MTG being elected.

in his anti-Fauci book, Robert Kennedy says he used to take hydroxychloroquine to counter against malaria when he visited Africa

yea sure he wont....you are telling me that all democrats think alike....not everyone is a die hard democrat like you py...
What I'm telling you is that more Republicans than Democrats are anti-vaxxers and more Republicans love Putin. Nice try. But you cannot gaslight me.

Forum List

Back