Robert Muller appointed special counsel!

Will you accept the conclusions of Mueller's investigation

• yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

What crimes? Did Comey say she committed any crimes? Did the House? Did the Senate? Did any jury?
Uhh, yes. The crimes Comey listed in his speech just before declaring they weren't going to send the pantsuit pig to jail. Do you actually pay attention to what is going on or do you just post dnc bullshit without thought?

Comey listed no crimes, dope. In fact, when asked in testimony, he said quite clearly that he believes she committed no crime. Time for a new line.

You ready dipshit? Let me explain what the hell happened during this exchange because I know you're not savy enough to get it on your own. In under six minutes several things were proven by Comey's testimony. The first being shrillary had broken the law by her actions, the second is she actually perjured herself several times during her own testimony and Comey confirmed that. You may notice during the video how many times he says what she told congress and the investigation team was not true. Meaning she lied. In case you didn't know that is what perjury is.

So let's get to your ass kicking shall we? Courtesy of Trey Gowdy. You can thank me later.

Comey was clear. Perhaps too clear for your liking.

Can some libtard explain the difference in Russia trying to influence our election and obama trying to influence Israel's election?

I will explain it for you boi.
Russia is a well known adversary and hostile to this country. Interfering into our election means it interfere with our democracy.
Influence and interference is a big difference.
So my question is WTF you want Putin to interfere in our democracy? Are you also a putin lover?

Who give a shit who we influence or Israel. BTW do your have link that Obama influence Israeli election?
I posted it already you fucking libtarded moron!

No you didn't boi. You are lying.

I can get with that. Thoughts?

Wasn't Mueller fired as FBI Director by Barack Obama? Didn't Obama do TO MUELLER what the fascists are demanding Trump be crucified for?

No he didn't. Why all you right wing nut heads always lie after lie just like the pathological liar president.
All FBI term is only 10 years. Obama extended Mueller term for 2 more years giving Mueller the longest term for FBI director 12 years. Got it?

Everything you need to know about special counsel Robert Mueller - NY Daily News

Of course you would...because of course Putin's government is so very non-fascist....lol

Yes- doesn't surprise anyone that you Trumpsters would believe Russia before Americans.

Putin is a pile of shit. That doesn't alter the fact that you fascists are lying scum who will say ANYTHING to smear the opposition.

You have no honor, no integrity, not a hint of ethics. There is NOTHING you fascists won't lie about. If anything you or the corrupt press happens to be true, that is purely coincidental.

Can some libtard explain the difference in Russia trying to influence our election and obama trying to influence Israel's election?

The the Fuhrer of the democrats, George Soros influencing the election through paid trolls and fake news?
The Dear Leader of the Republicans who keeps telling everyone that Russia didn't do anything.....

Of course you're lying, you lie about everything - democrat.

{President-elect Donald J. Trump on Wednesday conceded for the first time that Russia had carried out cyberattacks against the two major political parties during the presidential election, but he angrily rejected unsubstantiated reports that Moscow had gathered compromising personal and financial information about him that could be used for extortion.}

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trumps-press-conference-highlights-russia.html

As I recall, former FBI Director Robert Mueller had a good reputation.

Why did fuckwad Obama fire him, then?

God you are a Trumpidiot. You- like Trump- will lie about anything.

President Obama asked Mueller to stay on as Director of the FBI for 2 years passed his 10 year term.

Obama asks FBI chief to stay, seeks Congress OK

Reluctant to see another shake-up in his national security team, President Barack Obama said Thursday he wants to stick with FBI Director Robert Mueller, the sturdy face of the bureau whose term has spanned from the Sept. 11 attacks on America to the killing of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden. Key lawmakers indicated support for Obama's surprise decision.

Keeping Mueller on the job would require an act of Congress since the law allows an FBI director to serve only for 10 years, and Mueller's term is up on Sept. 4.Obama said he wants Mueller to remain for two more years, which would keep him in place well after the next presidential election, into September 2013.

Did or did not Obama fire Mueller?

Yes, or no?

Of course you would...because of course Putin's government is so very non-fascist....lol

Yes- doesn't surprise anyone that you Trumpsters would believe Russia before Americans.

Putin is a pile of shit. That doesn't alter the fact that you fascists are lying scum who will say ANYTHING to smear the opposition.

You have no honor, no integrity, not a hint of ethics. There is NOTHING you fascists won't lie about. If anything you or the corrupt press happens to be true, that is purely coincidental.

LOL- you support Trump- who has no honor, no integrity, not a hint of ethics. There is nothing you fascists won't lie about.

Which is why you fascists believe your fellow fascists Russia- before you believe Americans.

I would believe them more than I would believe you fascists.

Contard fascists like you always put partisanship before country

President Obama asked Mueller to stay on as Director of the FBI for 2 years passed his 10 year term.

Reluctant to see another shake-up in his national security team, President Barack Obama said Thursday he wants to stick with FBI Director Robert Mueller, the sturdy face of the bureau whose term has spanned from the Sept. 11 attacks on America to the killing of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden. Key lawmakers indicated support for Obama's surprise decision.

Keeping Mueller on the job would require an act of Congress since the law allows an FBI director to serve only for 10 years, and Mueller's term is up on Sept. 4.Obama said he wants Mueller to remain for two more years, which would keep him in place well after the next presidential election, into September 2013.

Yes, or no?

You Contard fuckwad fascists will lie about anything- I answered that already- with the facts

Keeping Mueller on the job would require an act of Congress since the law allows an FBI director to serve only for 10 years, and Mueller's term is up on Sept. 4.Obama said he wants Mueller to remain for two more years, which would keep him in place well after the next presidential election, into September 2013

Mueller stayed in office until his extended term ended, when he was replaced by Comey.

Just another example of what a lying partisan fascist you are

Mueller leaves behind an FBI more focused on national security
After having the traditional 10-year term as director extended by two years, Mueller’s last day in the hulking J. Edgar Hoover Building will be Sept. 4. He’ll be replaced by James Comey, a former top Justice Department official.

Well......now....Mueller has been appointed.....now the Democrats and their media assholes can STFU.....because that's what they wanted, right????

I think it is great that Mueller has been appointed.

That doesn't mean that Trump gets a pass on everything he has said- or says from here on out.

[
LOL- you support Trump- who has no honor, no integrity, not a hint of ethics. There is nothing you fascists won't lie about.

Which is why you fascists believe your fellow fascists Russia- before you believe Americans.

Actually Brown Shirt, I voted for Gary Johnson. If the election were held today, I would vote Trump, but at the time I saw Johnson as a better choice.

I am flattered that you are attempting to pervert terms and coopt my words, but alas you are abysmally stupid.

One of us support severe restrictions on speech through hate speech laws and speech codes. One of use seeks to crush freedom of religion by forcing people to defy their faith in favor of the leftist agenda. One of use seeks to crush the right of free association and place people into involuntary servitude to appease favored groups of the fascist left. One of use seeks to crush the right of the people to keep and bear arms. One of us seeks a centrally planned and managed economy where the state nationalizes 1/6th of the economy.

The one who supports the above is unquestionably a fascist, an authoritarian statist.

Hint: It sure isn't me, now is it Adolf?

Well......now....Mueller has been appointed.....now the Democrats and their media assholes can STFU.....because that's what they wanted, right????

That doesn't mean that Trump gets a pass on everything he has said- or says from here on out.
Yeah...after all....he's not OBAMA!!!!

[

One of us support severe restrictions on speech through hate speech laws and speech codes.

Since I don't support those things- out of 'one of us'- that must mean you do.

Very fascist of you.

The one who supports the above is unquestionably a fascist, an authoritarian statist.

Apparently that must be you- since it isn't me- and you said it was one of us.

Yes, or no?

You Contard fuckwad fascists will lie about anything- I answered that already- with the facts

Keeping Mueller on the job would require an act of Congress since the law allows an FBI director to serve only for 10 years, and Mueller's term is up on Sept. 4.Obama said he wants Mueller to remain for two more years, which would keep him in place well after the next presidential election, into September 2013

Mueller stayed in office until his extended term ended, when he was replaced by Comey.

After having the traditional 10-year term as director extended by two years, Mueller’s last day in the hulking J. Edgar Hoover Building will be Sept. 4. He’ll be replaced by James Comey, a former top Justice Department official.
ou Contard fuckwad fascists will lie about anything- I answered that already- with the facts

Yeah...after all....he's not OBAMA!!!!

Yeah- since Trump is not Obama- you will never criticize Trump- just as you criticized everything you ever fantasized Obama might have done.

Yes, or no?

ou Contard fuckwad fascists will lie about anything- I answered that already- with the facts

Quoting yourself, Brown Shirt? :eek:

[

One of us support severe restrictions on speech through hate speech laws and speech codes.

Very fascist of you.

You are on record claiming to oppose hate speech laws? :lol:

Yes, or no?

Quoting yourself, Brown Shirt? :eek:

Glad to requote myself where I show how a good little fascist like you lied again

After having the traditional 10-year term as director extended by two years, Mueller’s last day in the hulking J. Edgar Hoover Building will be Sept. 4. He’ll be replaced by James Comey, a former top Justice Department official.[/QUOTE]

[

Very fascist of you.

You are on record claiming to oppose hate speech laws? :lol:

Very fascist of you.

Apparently that must be you- since it isn't me- and you said it was one of us

Forum List

Back