Robert Muller appointed special counsel!

Will you accept the conclusions of Mueller's investigation

• yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it

You must mean Pence. Where was he, he knows how Wash works, sitting back and waiting for Trump to fall so he could take the reins. I have no love lost for Trump, but Pence obviously did nothing to help him.

if you look closely

the order is very wide open

to investigate pretty much anything

with "all matters within the scope"

like comey's obstruction of justice for example

trump approved of this move

you fucktards are being played again

and hard this time

--LOL

I can't believe the craphatted left doesn't see where this circus is headed lol.

So the hearing in the house will continue, they are going to subpoena ALL of Comey's memos including those on Clinton, Lynch. Here we go!

And when Trump is cleared the libs will howl so as someone said"at this time what is the point anyway"

Trump will be cleared, but when they are in the process of clearing them, they will find all sorts of goods on Clinton, Obama and all their commie minions.

And probably some media shitheads as well.

People are going to the pokey.

Yep, that's why there's subpoenas, grand juries and a special counsel
No there are subpoenas, grand juries and a special counsel because there is an investigation but so far there is no evidence of any wrong doing just innuendo.

Obviously I highly detest Trump and everything he stands for - but I'm now breathing a big sigh of relief. If, in the end, Trump is innocent - so be it. But now it looks like we'll eventually know for sure - with credibility. I couldn't be happier to have a special counsel like Robert Mueller. I give Rod RosenStein a dog biscuit for that move.
If he is found innocent would you agree to imprisioning the accusers for fraud on the uS government and the American people?

You mean like with all you NaziCons who accused Hillary of fraud - and then Comey exonerated her?

Obviously I highly detest Trump and everything he stands for - but I'm now breathing a big sigh of relief. If, in the end, Trump is innocent - so be it. But now it looks like we'll eventually know for sure - with credibility. I couldn't be happier to have a special counsel like Robert Mueller. I give Rod RosenStein a dog biscuit for that move.
If he is found innocent would you agree to imprisioning the accusers for fraud on the uS government and the American people?

You mean like with all you NaziCons who accused Hillary of fraud - and then Comey exonerated her?
and then Comey exonerated her?
He exonerated her?

When?

Breaking

Judge Napolitano just stated that since Mueller has now been appointed special council that we will now never see those memos from Comey because they'll be subpoenaed and be put under seal.

and then Comey exonerated her?
He exonerated her?

When?

Are you really that dumb and uninformed?

So the hearing in the house will continue, they are going to subpoena ALL of Comey's memos including those on Clinton, Lynch. Here we go!

--LOL

absolutely hysterical

--LOL

Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it

Forum List

Back