Robert O'Rourke wants to ban and confiscate rifles, shotguns and handguns

You're the one who denied Beto was going to force us into a buy back, you're a liar kid.

WTF are you talking about?

What I said was that Beto was ONLY talking about a forced buy back of assault weapons.

All else is lies...dope

You're the one who denied Beto was going to force us into a buy back, you're a liar kid.
WTF are you talking about?
What I said was that Beto was ONLY talking about a forced buy back of assault weapons.
Which, as you know, include handguns and shotguns.
The only lies here are yours - and generally, to yourself.

I've asked before and you didn't answer.

WHICH hand guns and or shot guns were caught up in the assault weapons ban in the late 90s? Were there actually any? Does that matter ?

O'Rourke will not be the Democratic nominee; indeed, his advocacy for such a policy has ended his political career – at least in Texas.

And O'Rourke likely knows this – hence his advocacy for such a naïve and untenable policy; he’s falling on his sword in the service of a firearm regulatory measure what will never come to pass.

There might be a tiny minority of Democrats who support O'Rourke’s proposal – but the vast majority of Democrats want nothing to do with compelling Americans to ‘buy back’ their guns; it will guarantee a second Trump term.

Well then do you agree with Beto plan?

He’s just scared because a Republican Donald Trump cult member came to his town and shot dozens of people. The same town where his wife and his children live. It’s enough to scare anybody who actually cares for their family.

So what are you doing to stop the violence in Chi-town by those that should not have a firearm in the first place?

You have more mass shootings in a weekend than El Paso does, so what are you doing to help your community to fight gun violence in minority neighborhoods?

I've asked before and you didn't answer...
This is a lie; I answered in post # 142.
Will you better understand if I write in crayon?
Here is that post and it doesn't list any particular hand gun or shot gun

Ant thus, to ban and confiscate 'assault weapons' is to ban and confiscate those handguns and shotguns.
We've been through this bullshit already.
:lol:
Yes - because you refuse to understand.
:lol:
WHAT handguns were banned during the last assault weapons ban?
Semi-automatic pistols with detachable magazines and two or more of the following:
  • Magazine that attaches outside the pistol grip
  • Threaded barrel to attach barrel extender, flash suppressor, handgrip, or suppressor
  • Barrel shroud safety feature that prevents burns to the operator
  • Unloaded weight of 50 oz (1.4 kg) or more
  • A semi-automatic version of a fully automatic firearm.
WHICH shotguns....
Semi-automatic shotguns with two or more of the following:
  • Folding or telescoping stock
  • Pistol grip
  • Detachable magazine.
Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia

And thus, to ban and confiscate 'assault weapons' is to ban and confiscate those handguns and shotguns.

Thank you for doubling down on your predictable ignorance.

Ears doesn’t get elected TWICE if he doesn’t win the white vote.

So it banned shotguns that have detachable magazines AND a pistol grip?? OMG! So you buy a tube loaded shotgun. And?

Hell you could even buy a detachable magazine shotgun as long as it didn't have a pistol grip or folding stock. What are you whining about?

I personally bought two pump action shot guns during that period.

This is a lie; I answered in post # 142.
Will you better understand if I write in crayon?
Here is that post and it doesn't list any particular hand gun or shot gun
OK, I guess I -do- need to write in crayon.

It doesn't need to as, like for the rifles, it specifies what features qualify a handgun or shotgun as an 'assault weapon' under the law.
The fact -you- are unaware of any handguns or shotguns that fit that definition is immaterial, as is the fact you bought firearms that are not 'assault weapons' under the law.

Thus, Robert seeks to ban and confiscate rifles, handguns and shotguns, just as I said.

Why do you continue to discuss issues you know nothing about? Deficit of attention disorder?

Forum List

Back