Roblox IPO

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Roblox went public today. They're a big deal to the gamers; but I am pretty in the dark to know what their real potential is?

Their earnings estimates are quite modest compared to the current price; so one would be buying this based on speculation.

Is it worth it?

Not now, no. If you missed the IPO today then wait for it to fall back down. I wouldn't do a day-2 buy.

I put in an order based on a drop; but I may cancel it because I'm so cash poor right now, so the upside is limited.

I'm more questioning it's long term potential than just for a mere cash grab.

Not now, no. If you missed the IPO today then wait for it to fall back down. I wouldn't do a day-2 buy.

I put in an order based on a drop; but I may cancel it because I'm so cash poor right now, so the upside is limited.

I do think it's a good one compared to what's been IPOing lately (Bumble and shit like that). I think it's worth buying at $40 - $50 range. I think right now well above that after first day trading

I do think it's a good one compared to what's been IPOing lately (Bumble and shit like that). I think it's worth buying at $40 - $50 range. I think right now well above that after first day trading

I know Bumble tumbled a bit after its surge; but I'm in on Roblox because I think they're a bit more unique and can sustain the burst. Also, I believe the WSB retards are gonna be drawn to it and boost it. But I'm not into it a lot yet, so I won't mind if it drops and I can buy more cheaper.

I know Bumble tumbled a bit after its surge; but I'm in on Roblox because I think they're a bit more unique and can sustain the burst. Also, I believe the WSB retards are gonna be drawn to it and boost it. But I'm not into it a lot yet, so I won't mind if it drops and I can buy more cheaper.
Why are they retards? They utilize power in numbers to compete against the market manipulators that use power in algorithms. Good for them for being able to organize and take it to Wall Street

Why are they retards? They utilize power in numbers to compete against the market manipulators that use power in algorithms. Good for them for being able to organize and take it to Wall Street

They call themselves retards in case you were unaware. I don't have any issue with what they're doing on a moral scale. Personally, they have messed with the timing of my execution and I've lost valuable cash flow; but that's my problem. At least I am understanding more how their effect is on the market and I'm more effectively handling it.

They call themselves retards in case you were unaware. I don't have any issue with what they're doing on a moral scale. Personally, they have messed with the timing of my execution and I've lost valuable cash flow; but that's my problem. At least I am understanding more how their effect is on the market and I'm more effectively handling it.
They organized and took billions of dollars out of the hands of greedy hedge funds who make a living screwing people over in various different ways, so they’re ok in my book. We’ve been waiting decades for someone to finally do something like that. The hedges destroy companies by shorting the living shit out of their stocks, they deserve every bit of what happened to them. And the best part is it didn’t take a government action to do it, the people utilized their own intelligence and organization ability to do it themselves

They organized and took billions of dollars out of the hands of greedy hedge funds who make a living screwing people over in various different ways, so they’re ok in my book. We’ve been waiting decades for someone to finally do something like that. The hedges destroy companies by shorting the living shit out of their stocks, they deserve every bit of what happened to them. And the best part is it didn’t take a government action to do it, the people utilized their own intelligence and organization ability to do it themselves

They exposed the brokerages while they were at it. We'll see what comes of it; probably nothing with this dictatorial regime.

Forum List

Back