RoboKILLER? or Gun Nutter Terminator? It's almost here! Testing Live Fire Range! What can go wrong?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
upload_2019-10-28_12-50-23.png

Stay calm, citizens: Russia’s gun-wielding robot is definitely ‘not Terminator’
LOL!

But below....HERE Robo killer take mine?

upload_2019-10-28_12-53-56.png

:dunno:

I watched a frightful documentary on this many years called Robocop. It didn’t paint a pretty picture.

• Banned
I watched a frightful documentary on this many years called Robocop. It didn’t paint a pretty picture.

I like the idea.
They can be programmed to hunt down 100% American Born Terrorist NRA Gun Nutter types that feel the mentally ill should have full access to guns and AR's.
They can be programmed to hunt down Gun Nutters that feel they can fight off Drones and RoboKillers with AR's etc. I want them to show us how.
They can also be programmed to hunt down ISIS in holes worldwide as well. But, we have a festering infestation problem here, with our 100% American Born
Gun Nutter Terrorist organizations to deal with first here in America.
I'm sure all this is covered under the 2nd Anal Amendment somewhere. We need to be well-armed.

Last edited:

I like the idea.
They can be programmed to hunt down 100% American Born Terrorist NRA Gun Nutter types that feel the mentally ill should have to access to guns.
They can be programmed to hunt down Gun Nutters that feel they can fight off Drones and RoboKillers with AR's etc. I want them to show us how.
They can also be programmed to hunt down ISIS in holes worldwide as well. But, we have a festering infestation problem with 100% American Born
I'm sure all this is covered under the 2nd Anal Amendment somewhere. We need to be well-armed.
Quite a disturbing fantasy you hold there pal.
:cuckoo:

• Banned

I like the idea.
They can be programmed to hunt down 100% American Born Terrorist NRA Gun Nutter types that feel the mentally ill should have to access to guns.
They can also be programmed to hunt down ISIS in holes worldwide as well. But, we have a festering infestation problem with 100% American Born
Quite a disturbing fantasy you hold there pal.
:cuckoo:
Right now it is programmed to do some simple shooting thangs on a range in the video.
I would think they put targeting pingers on the front/back of targets so the Robo only fired at the targets.
But it seems to have fired one-off as falling on its Robo face, seems we have a defective shooter and gun. As robo is not peoples.
Why can't they be programmed to take out Insane Gun Nutter anyone holding AR's vs a simple Sane people holding sixshooter revolvers?

I like the idea.
They can be programmed to hunt down 100% American Born Terrorist NRA Gun Nutter types that feel the mentally ill should have full access to guns and AR's.
They can also be programmed to hunt down ISIS in holes worldwide as well. But, we have a festering infestation problem here, with our 100% American Born
Are you 5 years old ?

I like the idea.

Charming story. You should name it Fifty Shades of Cray.

I like the idea.
So, you're anti-NRA, and anti-pro-gun citizens. That kind of flies in the face of your last sentence, "We need to be well-armed." If you own a fire-arm, to show solidarity with the left, you should simply turn it over to the authorities.
As for the NRA, their primary focus is teaching "gun-safety" for the gun owning families, while also trying t protect the rights of the literal tens of millions of "law-abiding" private citizens who haven't committed crimes with their firearms, aren't presently committing crimes with their firearms and won't commit crimes with their firearms.
As for what you call, "gun-nutters," individuals who own multiple firearms and enjoy them on the range and/or hunting, they are enjoying their hobby or feeding their families with the venison, duck, et cetera, that is no threat to you.
The only threat to you, your family, your friends, or others, are the occasional criminal, the mentally disturbed and any Islamic terrorists that are in this country.

I like the idea.
So, you're anti-NRA, and anti-pro-gun citizens. That kind of flies in the face of your last sentence, "We need to be well-armed." If you own a fire-arm, to show solidarity with the left, you should simply turn it over to the authorities.
As for the NRA, their primary focus is teaching "gun-safety" for the gun owning families, while also trying t protect the rights of the literal tens of millions of "law-abiding" private citizens who haven't committed crimes with their firearms, aren't presently committing crimes with their firearms and won't commit crimes with their firearms.
As for what you call, "gun-nutters," individuals who own multiple firearms and enjoy them on the range and/or hunting, they are enjoying their hobby or feeding their families with the venison, duck, et cetera, that is no threat to you.
The only threat to you, your family, your friends, or others, are the occasional criminal, the mentally disturbed and any Islamic terrorists that are in this country.
Tell me again why/how the NRA is about gun safety when giving the mentally ill guns?

I like the idea.
Tell me again why/how the NRA is about gun safety when giving the mentally ill guns?
There are many forms of mental illness, almost all, not making a person dangerous to themselves or others.

Granted lefties are afraid of everything during a republican administration but it might save lives in the future if it is fully developed.

Forum List

Back