RoboTech (Fan-Fiction!)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's one final piece, something very dear to me in fact, a fanfiction inspired by the wondrous and dioramic Robotech media franchise, which I hope someday might be translated into a digital Hollywood (USA) movie! Enjoy,

====

Isaac loved robots and robot toys. So much so that he invested in modern and futuristic technologies and NASA and aeronautics investments. He liked the aeronautics museums and shows and cartoons about robots and collected iconic robot toys and jet-fighter robot toys. He graduated from Dartmouth with an A.B. in Cognitive Science and appreciated sociological links between the aesthetics of robotics and the conceptualization of systematized intelligence and even ninja-like science!

robotech2.jpg

ISAAC: I'm a big fan of the RoboTech franchise, and I had a strange dream in which I envisioned I was actually Max Sterling!

jag16.jpg

Max Sterling is one of the ace-pilots and commanders in the iconic RoboTech sci-fi adventure franchise, featuring stories and cartoons presented by the animation company Harmony Gold. RoboTech designs and storyboards ironically reflect real modern civilization investments in space-age visions like the International Space Station!

robotech4.jpg

Isaac's wife Juliet and son Damian were fond of Isaac's fondness of space-age storytelling and tech-toys. They liked his application of college education to the evaluation of modernism capitalism and liked how he applied his fanfare of RoboTech to the celebration of online comics-oriented fan-fictions about the RoboTech universe. In other words, they'd become general fans of Isaac's RoboTech magic.

robotech3.jpg

ROBOTECH: Sure, our galaxy is one of visionary travels and warfare, and of course techs, but we also fight the very evil Invid.

robotech5.jpg

In Isaac's strange dream, he'd imagined that he was actually one of the central characters in the RoboTech universe and those he knew were in the universe as special characters and there's a great adventure involving the RoboTech galaxy engaged with revolutionary changes with the evil Invid.

robotech7.jpg

ISAAC: I think Juliet was in my dream as the distraught princess Lisa Hayes as we dealt with the gray skies created by the Invid.

robotech8.jpg

JULIET: I think Isaac had his bizarre dream-sleep because he's obsessed with RoboTech and video-games!

robotech9.jpg

Isaac was Max Sterling and had to ride his virtua-bike through a dark labyrinth so as to rescue a princess and retrieve sacred laser-crystal technology from the oppressive Invid. Isaac/Max had to make sure his electric bike was perfect and his riding was skillful, and he remembered all the hours he spent playing video-games to make his mission successful!

robotech10.jpg

The RoboTech universe is one of both tech-toys and wizardry and governance complications and revolutionary combat in the space-age future. The machines and robots who transform into jet-fighters reminded Isaac ("Max") of his robot toy collection on Earth!

robotech11.jpg

ISAAC: I have a longstanding intellectual think-tank contract with a computer company for whom I develop laser graphics!

robotech12.jpg

When Isaac awoke from his dream, he decided to purchase a cute laser-gun from the RoboTech canon for his son Damian. He also gave Damian his RoboTech comic books so he might develop a similar interest in space-age technologies and civilization itself. Isaac ("Max") kept thinking of all the intellectual wonders of the RoboTech universe he was placed inside during his dream-sleep!

robotech13.jpg

ISAAC: Maybe the real treasures of the civilization are in the lights of wondrous gems and crystals that symbolize microchips.

robotech15.jpg

When Isaac was in college, he'd developed an intricate diamond-heist maze in which the cerebral 'runner' would have to evade and acrobatically cross over laser securities in order to procure a precious crystal lattice treasure inside the labyrinth itself!

robotech18.jpg

ISAAC/MAX: The key to RoboTech fanfare is an admiration of civilization-tech, which reflects man's fascination with dance!

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back