🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rock Terror Attack on Children's Bus in Samaria

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Arabs carried out a rock terror ambush against a bus carrying children to school in Samaria Tuesday morning. No one was hurt.

The attack took place on the Nahal Kana road, between Revava and Yakir. The bus was driving down a major road, not far from where a toddler, Adelle Biton, suffered grave wounds in a rock ambush five weeks ago.

Adelle is still in grave condition at the Intensive Care Unit of Schneider Children's Hospital.

Rock Terror Attack on Children's Bus in Samaria - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Arabs carried out a rock terror ambush against a bus carrying children to school in Samaria Tuesday morning. No one was hurt.

The attack took place on the Nahal Kana road, between Revava and Yakir. The bus was driving down a major road, not far from where a toddler, Adelle Biton, suffered grave wounds in a rock ambush five weeks ago.

Adelle is still in grave condition at the Intensive Care Unit of Schneider Children's Hospital.

QUOTE]

The depravity is endless----fellow posters---imagine when you were a kid---
the news goes around that a baby was badly injured by a thrown rock---
what would your mom be telling you about throwing rocks ---of course
I am assuming your mom is not sherri. My mom's cautionary tales
about doing things that could possibly be dangerous to anyone else---
always included-----"a baby that could get hurt"

Easy solution, the war criminal illegal settler terrorists should take their war criminal spawn and leave the occupied west bank!

I am not surprised Sherri didn't condemn the act.

Yet she whined endlessly when a buss full of Palestinian children was attacked, asking "why no one condemns this"?

Did I mention how much hypocrisy is there in the anti-zionist camp?

Yet she whined endlessly when a buss full of Palestinian children was attacked, asking "why no one condemns this"?

your settler children are not lawfully there!

The Palestinians should leave and go back to their homelands of Jordan and Egypt .

By Israeli law, they are.

Under international law, they live there every moment of every day as illegal settlers and war criminals!

Than it's the governments' issue with INTL law. By Israeli law (the one which they are ordered to obey), they do nothing wrong. And they don't have to pay the price for it. the government should, if anything.

Civilians are to obey the law of the country.

Under " International Law" the Arabs did not consider the 67 " Borders" to be the borders then and Israel isn't going to go back to those " borders" now.

More Palestinians will die ( Which is O.K. with me)

Than it's the governments' issue with INTL law. By Israeli law (the one which they are ordered to obey), they do nothing wrong. And they don't have to pay the price for it. the government should, if anything.

International law applies to all peope by treaty obligations and international legal obligations of our nations.

So, people in a nation are bound by intl law.

If what you said were true, then noone would have been prosecuted for what was done in the holocaust, why dont you think about that for a moment?

The only thing I think about is just how convenient for you is bringing up the Holocaust suddenly.

And I repeat, if what they do is against the international law, the deal is with the government, not them.

Nazi Germany didn't gain from civilians' action. It was done by the government, and military.

So here goes your rediculous point, too

Easy solution, the war criminal illegal settler terrorists should take their war criminal spawn and leave the occupied west bank![/QUOTE

Interesting that is what your fellows in the town in which my dad bought
a little house ------in the early 1950s ----said about jews and blacks ---
----"go away" In the early 1900s ----your fellows greeted blacks
escaping the filth of isa-respecters in the south and fleeing to New York ---
by hanging them from lamp posts. In both cases the people saying
"go away" or doing the lynching----felt that they were being "invaded"
by criminals. ---------even more interesting-----When blacks tried to FLEE
the isa respecters in the early 1800s-----they were called CRIMINALS
for doing so as were those who helped them. Similarly----the jews
who fled shariah adherent countries were also called "criminals" for
doing so. The isa-respecting egyptians shot the fleeing sudanese
christians in the head----for fleeing.

Isa-respecters are very conflicted people----the spawn
of Constantine----had so much in common with the spartans-----the
ROMANS so envied the greeks----the MORE GREEK the better----
the EPITOME of greek----was SPARTA for the romans----they employed
the same style of slavery and even the same custom of
crucifixtion-------the spawn simply modified that custom to public
lynching. You isa respecters have a real penchant for LETTING
IT ALL HANG OUT ON DISPLAY-----as a kind of "entertainment"

About the same as there is in the anti-palestinian camp. I noticed a distinct dearth of condemnation from some when a Palestinian bus was attacked and children injured as a result of settlers throwing rocks.

It's way beyond the pale to be attacking children like this!

International law applies to all peope by treaty obligations and international legal obligations of our nations.

So, people in a nation are bound by intl law.

If what you said were true, then noone would have been prosecuted for what was done in the holocaust, why dont you think about that for a moment?

No, they aren't - international law governs the conduct of nations and governments. Lipush is right - you can't punish citizens for doing what is legal in their own country.

Punish the government - not the children.

About the same as there is in the anti-palestinian camp. I noticed a distinct dearth of condemnation from some when a Palestinian bus was attacked and children injured as a result of settlers throwing rocks.

Yes it is-----However----the proof that Israeli kids were attacked is a named
infant in an ICU ------the report that rocks were thrown at a bus of
palestinian kids -------had no details at all other than "people were
injured" The lack of detail----suggests lack of credibility. A prior
report of "injuries due to tear gas" was supported by a video that
revealed no injuries----just WOMEN SCREAMING OBSCENITIES---
and thrashing about---pawing at members of the IDF-----followed
by some women were "treated in hospitals for HYSTERIA"

"your settler children are not lawfully there!"

sherri, please, can I just cut to the chase here...

. . .get to the point of what i'd like to clear up in my mind about the kind of human being you are.

what you're saying: "your settler children are not lawfully there !" is that: wherever they are (these, settler children--babies, toddlers, pre-teen, teenagers)...it's "understandable" to you if they are attacked in a brutal manner which resulted in death, because "they shouldn't be there in the first place?" (in the minds of these attackers + you) -- so it's ok (to you) if they (settler baby, toddler..) gets killed ?

...am i even close ?

Yes it is-----However----the proof that Israeli kids were attacked is a named
infant in an ICU ------the report that rocks were thrown at a bus of
palestinian kids -------had no details at all other than "people were
injured" The lack of detail----suggests lack of credibility. A prior
report of "injuries due to tear gas" was supported by a video that
revealed no injuries----just WOMEN SCREAMING OBSCENITIES---
and thrashing about---pawing at members of the IDF-----followed
by some women were "treated in hospitals for HYSTERIA"

It doesn't lack credibility, there was more detail than there is in this particular OP (which you apparently credit).

The only thing I'm seeing from you is that you don't want to condemn the actions when it's some children attacked by Israeli's.

Adults should never be attacking children. Never.

Forum List

Back