🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rock Terror Attack on Children's Bus in Samaria

ok, einstein, explain the basis of the conviction of germans over the holocaust!

i just did!

Those who were convicted on nurenberg were militry and leaders.

Not civilians! Duh.

your link?

try to focus,, sherri----lipush is linked cephalad----whereas you are
linked caudally-----it is developemental in your case----Ontogeny
recapitulates philogeny-----you developed in the sequence recapitulating
your perverse lineage

ok, einstein, explain the basis of the conviction of germans over the holocaust!

i just did!

Those who were convicted on nurenberg were militry and leaders.

Not civilians! Duh.

your link?

"The Nuremberg Trials were a series of military tribunals, held by the Allied forces of World War II, most notable for the prosecution of prominent members of the political, military, and economic leadership of Nazi Germany."

Nuremberg Trials - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lipush----why do you humor the slut?? She actually thought
that her vulgar eructation in support of her fellow isa respecters
who were dragged to justice at Nuremburg was a brilliant example
of lawyerly skill... let her eructations persist---it is like watching a
caged monkey throw gobs of feces at a thick glass window

so? to what issue are you referring, if any?

THE Fourth Geneva Convention is a treaty Israel is a party to. IT provides that Occupiers cannot move settlers onto occupied lands. THE settlers violate The Fourth Geneva Convention by their presence in the OPT.

Most settlers don't even know what the Geneva convention means. And they are not supposed to!

They see a house in Ariel is cheap, they go and buy it and live there. It's not their job to check if by some foreign law, it's ok or not. If it's not, then the government should tell them and stop them.

Many of them don't even now what they Geneva convention laws say, and they don't even know what to make of it.

And they simply shouldn't. they are not lawyers, they don't understand it!

I can't imagine checking out the local housing listings and thinking...is this violating the Geneva conventions? Check. Ok, guess I won't buy that one.

THE Fourth Geneva Convention is a treaty Israel is a party to. IT provides that Occupiers cannot move settlers onto occupied lands. THE settlers violate The Fourth Geneva Convention by their presence in the OPT.

Most settlers don't even know what the Geneva convention means. And they are not supposed to!

They see a house in Ariel is cheap, they go and buy it and live there. It's not their job to check if by some foreign law, it's ok or not. If it's not, then the government should tell them and stop them.

Many of them don't even now what they Geneva convention laws say, and they don't even know what to make of it.

I can't imagine checking out the local housing listings and thinking...is this violating the Geneva conventions? Check. Ok, guess I won't buy that one.

BE Jewish, and you can steal land and kill a child with freedom in Palestine today! UNTIL the intl community starts prosecuting war criminals who are violating intl laws there. BTselem Fatality tables keep up with settler killings. THERE ARE groups collecting evidence to use against all the child killers in intl court criminal proceedings which will commence some day. GOD willing, I must add!

Last edited:

I cannot imagine living on land I am stealing from others and live on in violation of intl law. I CANNOT IMAGINE having that lack of respect for the human rights of others. I would not even be able to look at myself in the mirror each day. I CANNOT imagine anything worse in the world than being an illegal settler living on stolen land in Palestine.

I cannot imagine living on land I am stealing from others and live on in violation of intl law. I CANNOT IMAGINE having that lack of respect for the human rights of others. I would not even be able to look at myself in the mirror each day. I CANNOT imagine anything worse in the world than being an illegal settler living on stolen land in Palestine.
I am sure that the land you are living on at one time belonged to someone else. Speaking about respect, I CANNOT IMAGINE (see I can capitalize like Frau Sherri) people who have no respect and no tolerance for the religious beliefs of others and instead harass and murder the others, and destroy their houses of worship. I don't think you care about this, Frau Sherri, as long as the Jews are not involved. I think it is time that you looked in your own mirror.

I am sure that the land you are living on at one time belonged to someone else. Speaking about respect, I CANNOT IMAGINE (see I can capitalize like Frau Sherri) people who have no respect and no tolerance for the religious beliefs of others and instead harass and murder the others, and destroy their houses of worship. I don't think you care about this, Frau Sherri, as long as the Jews are not involved. I think it is time that you looked in your own mirror.

THE thing is none of those things you accuse me of not being concerned about are happening in Israel and Palestine. WHY are you speaking about what is happening in other places here on an Israel Palestine discussion board? YOU must have been asked this very same question thousands of times by now.

Last edited:

THE thing is none of those things you accuse me of not being concerned about are happening in Israel and Palestine. WHY are you speaking about what is happening in other places here on an Israel Palestine discussion board? YOU must have been asked this very same question thousands of times by now.
It certainly looks like Frau Sherri doesn't want it to be known what her friends are doing to her fellow Christians in the Muslim world. So tell us, Frau Sherri, you say all the things you are concerned about is happening in Israel. Are Israelis destroying churches like your friends do? Are Israelis destroying historical shrines like your friends do. Are Israelis suicide and car bombing like your friends do? Can you tell us, since you are apparently on your computer most of the day and night, why you aren't on another forum for a short period each day condemning what is happening to your fellow Christians?

The Siege of Egypt's St. Mark Cathedral :: Gatestone Institute

Arabs carried out a rock terror ambush against a bus carrying children to school in Samaria Tuesday morning. No one was hurt.

The attack took place on the Nahal Kana road, between Revava and Yakir. The bus was driving down a major road, not far from where a toddler, Adelle Biton, suffered grave wounds in a rock ambush five weeks ago.

Adelle is still in grave condition at the Intensive Care Unit of Schneider Children's Hospital.

Rock Terror Attack on Children's Bus in Samaria - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News
The Arab who saved Adelle.

Arab Paramedic to the Rescue - Israel Today | Israel News

Last edited:

SHERRI...

would you mind horribly not responding to these ridiculous and redundant, off topic posts by hossfly. no one really pays attention to him much anymore and no one seems to be able to make him stop.

in lieu of that though, perhaps we should actually take threads like this, or any thread for that matter, and discuss human rights abuses in other countries.

let me begin...

i think the tibetans, as a cultural group distinct from the chinese, have every rght to see the occupation and control by the chinese ended. other than some very different demographic realities, the tibetan people are in a similar position as the palestinian people, the major difference being that the chinese have always lived next door to the tibetans and there are very clear racial and ethnic similarities. it is not like the chinese travels across a continent and tried to inflict an entirely foreign culture on the tibetans and are steaaling their land.

what do you think.

i suppose we could make a similar argument for a kurdistan. who knows. i do know that at the WTO protests in seattle, i was primarily focused on trade imbalances, particularly with the chinese government, but a lot of people were being gathered in the same tent and i was able to make a connection with some very kind tibetans who had fled their homeland.

what do you think, sherri?

SHERRI...

would you mind horribly not responding to these ridiculous and redundant, off topic posts by hossfly. no one really pays attention to him much anymore and no one seems to be able to make him stop.

in lieu of that though, perhaps we should actually take threads like this, or any thread for that matter, and discuss human rights abuses in other countries.

let me begin...

i think the tibetans, as a cultural group distinct from the chinese, have every rght to see the occupation and control by the chinese ended. other than some very different demographic realities, the tibetan people are in a similar position as the palestinian people, the major difference being that the chinese have always lived next door to the tibetans and there are very clear racial and ethnic similarities. it is not like the chinese travels across a continent and tried to inflict an entirely foreign culture on the tibetans and are steaaling their land.

what do you think.

i suppose we could make a similar argument for a kurdistan. who knows. i do know that at the WTO protests in seattle, i was primarily focused on trade imbalances, particularly with the chinese government, but a lot of people were being gathered in the same tent and i was able to make a connection with some very kind tibetans who had fled their homeland.

what do you think, sherri?
Seal, please get back in the Rep parade so we can lay a scunion on you. Please?

Sherri has been told a THOUSAND TIMES---that she
does not get to DECIDE the time window
parameters or the place parameters "LEGAL"
for discussion on this board. Her attempts to
MANIPULATE those parameters for her own
convenience represent a very transparent
methodology that really incompetent lawyers
teach each other. For those out there who ever
find themselves a witness in court----when a lawyer
tries to manipulate you into answering according
to HER whim and agenda----just keep quiet----
judges are not stupid---they see thru scum like