Rod Blagojevich, will you Republicans be upset with trump if he pardons

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
him, I can hear you know and I could hear you then. After all he is a Dem as Trump use to be. He played the field though (I mean trump). He will be a dem turned Republican if he gets pardoned . LOL. Birds of a feather...…. fly together.
-------------------------------------------------------

- Defending his position, Trump noted that Blagojevich is a Democrat: “He's not my party. But I thought that he was treated unfairly.” Blagojevich is a Democrat, but so was Trump — until September 2009. Developing a Trump-branded hotel in Chicago at the time, the president donated $5,000 to Blagojevich’s 2002 campaign and another $2,000 in 2007.

The two men have a personal history, though. Blagojevich was a contestant on “Celebrity Apprentice” in 2010 — after he was indicted but before he was convicted. “Governor, you have a hell of a lot of guts, I have to tell you that,” Trump told him on the first episode of the season. “I have friends where things have happened to them. They crawl into a corner. They die. You're out there punching! I respect that.”

Trump fired Blagojevich on the fourth episode. Soon, he may more than make it up to him.

Analysis | The Daily 202: Floating clemency for Blagojevich, Trump diminishes the gravity of political corruption

Not at all. The man tried to sell a senate seat. He didn't kill anyone. 14 years in prison is beyond ridiculous.

Free the hair!

I think that, foir the good of the country, Trump should pardon Obama and Hillary for being conniving little shit heads.

him, I can hear you know and I could hear you then. After all he is a Dem as Trump use to be. He played the field though (I mean trump). He will be a dem turned Republican if he gets pardoned . LOL. Birds of a feather...…. fly together.
-------------------------------------------------------

- Defending his position, Trump noted that Blagojevich is a Democrat: “He's not my party. But I thought that he was treated unfairly.” Blagojevich is a Democrat, but so was Trump — until September 2009. Developing a Trump-branded hotel in Chicago at the time, the president donated $5,000 to Blagojevich’s 2002 campaign and another $2,000 in 2007.

The two men have a personal history, though. Blagojevich was a contestant on “Celebrity Apprentice” in 2010 — after he was indicted but before he was convicted. “Governor, you have a hell of a lot of guts, I have to tell you that,” Trump told him on the first episode of the season. “I have friends where things have happened to them. They crawl into a corner. They die. You're out there punching! I respect that.”

Trump fired Blagojevich on the fourth episode. Soon, he may more than make it up to him.

Analysis | The Daily 202: Floating clemency for Blagojevich, Trump diminishes the gravity of political corruption

I'm an Independent. Have been since 1978.

I don't think that man should be pardoned. He is a corrupt politician who tried to sell a senate seat to the highest bidder.

He belongs in prison for the full duration of his sentence.

Yeah, let Rod go free!! FREE ROD!! FREE ROD!! Where are the T shirts?

18 years for what he did is ridiculous...plus I want Rod to feel safe enough to tell us if Obama was in on the sale of his old senate seat....

Trump is trying to undo/fix the mistakes made during the obama years.

Last edited:
Can’t believe Republicans would celebrate the man who tried to sell Obama’s seat

I'd you are wealthy in America you get pardoned....id you are working class you are hated.....fact. please dispute it. None of you can.

I think that, foir the good of the country, Trump should pardon Obama and Hillary for being conniving little shit heads.

Hum, when have they been indicted for anything, I know the GOP tried so hard , so hard they tried and yet notta.:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back