Trump will be President

That's a load of horseshit! What has Biden done that has anything to do with being a dictator?

Trump, on the other hand, admires dictators. Putin, Kim Jong Un, Orebregon, all people Trump has praised.

Yrump has also stated he wants to consolidate the DOJ, the State Department and Homeland Security all under the executive branch to exert more control over those government entities.

Trump has spoken repeatedly at length about going after his enemies, if elected. "I am your retribution!", is what has said many times.

So, when he "say's" he just wants to be dictator for one day, he is lying.
I wish I could be as self-righteous and ridiculously tunnel visioned as you are and as willing to spew the assigned talking points of a dangerously militarized administration and its surrogate media. Would make life easier I'm sure. But oh well. I just don't have it in me I guess. Do have a pleasant day.

I wish I could be as self-righteous and ridiculously tunnel visioned as you are and as willing to spew the assigned talking points of a dangerously militarized administration and its surrogate media. Would make life easier I'm sure. But oh well. I just don't have it in me I guess. Do have a pleasant day.
For just $4.50 + tax, you can be me!

I would go with 6 and 7 as well.

I‘m worried about the devil judge. Could he sentence Trump to his house just days before the RNC, or would he realize that such nasty vindictiveness will backfire even more? (Dems are slow to learn.)
He's a communist without reservations of puttung Trump in Jail.

People like this in History are just plain EVIL. Then they say we are guilty of what they are actually doing.

Eventually it leads to violence and Wars as they even destroy themselves in their process.

IMG_6885.jpeg

Your an unhinged Troll and cheap too. Damn it man.

Gonna be first Pres. elected from jail.
I think Bill Oreilly and Billy Rock are the same poster. They have the same nasty attack mode and their names are similar.

That is what Trump has said. You support Trump. I'm asking you if you support that statement from Trump?
You mean Trump said “you’re not Jewish if you vote for Biden?” That’s like when Biden said “you ain’t black if you vote for Trump.”

But to answer your question, they’re still Jewish. If Mama was Jewish, they’re Jewish. But if they vote for Biden, they are either 1) misguided, 2) uninformed, or 3) secular liberal Jews whose liberalism supersedes their Judaism.

You mean Trump said “you’re not Jewish if you vote for Biden?” That’s like when Biden said “you ain’t black if you vote for Trump.”

But to answer your question, they’re still Jewish. If Mama was Jewish, they’re Jewish. But if they vote for Biden, they are either 1) misguided, 2) uninformed, or 3) secular liberal Jews whose liberalism supersedes their Judaism.
It's no secret the majority of American Jews vote Democrat. And the only ones who vote for Trump are lazy, dumbass, brain dead Americans who hate this country.

If you vote for Trump, you are a stupid, stupid person!

It's no secret the majority of American Jews vote Democrat. And the only ones who vote for Trump are lazy, dumbass, brain dead Americans who hate this country.

If you vote for Trump, you are a stupid, stupid person!
Call me Mr Stupid bitch

Forum List

Back