Trump will be President

You are not making any sense whatsoever! Name me one Democrat that has publicly stated they want to do away with the Constitution? Just one! I can name one Republican who has? Donald Trump!

BTW, it doesn't matter how many books you read if you are just going to look the other way when it comes to Trump or Republican transgressions.

That's the difference between liberals and conservatives, liberals have the balls to criticize their own, you do not!
You're full of crap.

The verdict has already sparked a surge in enthusiasm among Trump’s supporters, with many rallying behind him in response to what they perceive as an unjust legal attack. This reaction underscores a broader sentiment of distrust towards the Democratic Party’s motives, which could galvanize Trump’s base even further.
The base will always be galvanized. But, he really needs to add to that 36% of eligible voters if he wants to win.

The judge's statute that he was charged under had reached it limit several years ago. You are just suffering from TDS so much you can't see it. You are embarrassing to humanity.
Its limit? Use English.

The base will always be galvanized. But, he really needs to add to that 36% of eligible voters if he wants to win.
Indeed. His base was very galvanized last time, and he lost by 7MM votes.

The judge's statute that he was charged under had reached it limit several years ago. You are just suffering from TDS so much you can't see it. You are embarrassing to humanity.
Correct, most can't "SEE" this fake TDS you accuse others of, but...... I can clearly see your "Devotion" to the Life-Long Con Man.

Quotes from you like this >>>>> You are embarrassing to humanity
really don't help your case.

Statute of limitations, you retard! A statute reaches its time limit!

The Dems cheated and everyone with more than one active brain cell knows it. That would not include you, obviously!
Has the Democratic Party's cheating surpassed the statute of limitations yet? I figured it did after DJ's 62 court cases got shot down in flames.

Did you know that CORRUPT DEMOCRATS re-wrote laws extending the statute of limitations specifically to target president Trump? The Dem FIX was always in. So lets get busy re-writing laws and going after the Clintons, Obamas, and Bidens. :muahaha:

Why don't you and Gipper find a quiet place to mate and have an UberLiberal?
Wow. What a pervert, you are.
I take it you are more impressed with the mental state of Presidents and those that would run for President over the last 60 years.

And just shits and giggles.

Snoreleone is now a Convicted Felon, awaiting sentencing (July 11, 2024 - which the anniversary of my honorable discharge), any and all prior bad acts on the Snoreleone can rise up to bite him in his fat pimpled ass.

Which means, because he has been found legally liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll that can be used against him at sentencing.

Also, his Ten (10) counts of violating Judge Juan Merchan can also be used against at sentencing. He never learned to keep his big fat Big Mac Eating Mouth Fucking Shut. He should have.

Trump is a left leaning RINO. You're brainwashed to an extreme level if you can't see that.

Maybe you're only looking at how bad Biden is. Biden IS bad. Real bad. But that doesn't make Trump better. Trump's actual record is what makes Trump bad.
You can sugar coat a POS, but it's still a POS. And Trump is a left leaning one, who only identifies as a Republican.

Screen Shot 24.jpg

I have hedged my bets going on four years now as to whether Trump can win in November. Given the Democrat willingness to shred the Constitution and rule of law along with their lack of all sense of fairness, ethics, simple justice to destroy their opponent and get what they want, I was not confident we could overcome their weaponization of government and cheating the system.

After yesterday's verdict and the insanity of the pure injustice done, and seeing the response of EVERYBODY who still have ethics, even some who are never-Trumpers and/or call themselves Democrats--I am now confident Trump will win in November and will have more solid support backing him up than ever.

If I am wrong, I will say something nice about Biden.

Nobody shredded the law but trump. The only injustice is that sane Americans have to put up with the insanity of you trump butt sniffing idiots.

Forum List

Back