Trump will be President

Congratulations on joining my New Year's Resolution Club in which I pledged to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots or engage in other exercises in futility.

Mea culpa: I alas have broken my pledge several times on this thread alone. :)

But sometimes they're useful to get accurate information out there.
Agree. Sometimes I respond to them to get information out, knowing that they themselves are a lost cause.

I'm still back on the why vote for someone who literally slept with a hooker while his wife had a newborn. Why are you voting for that?

Vote for DeSantis. He is smarter than Trump and is a MAGA. He would likely beat Biden badly.
Vote for Haley. She is smarter than Trump. She would very much beat Biden badly.
Trump is the only one Biden can beat. Trump has never won the popular vote, ever.

With this conviction, there is a chance for the Republican Party to remember its the Republican Party, and not the Trump Party. Pick a half decent candidate. Roll the Democrats in November.
Desantis and Haley are no longer running! I guess in your world, it is still December 2023.

You are just stupid enough to believe the popular vote wins. Newsflash: it is meaningless.

You get what you deserve...

swamp-trees.jpeg

At worst he committed 34 misdemeanors that have had the statute of limitations expire.
You should have transmitted your information to his defense team. IN the real world, he was convicted.

This case will be thrown out on appeal.
He never wins appeals. MAGA's believe anything.
He will literally die before the appeal is heard.

They couldn't even prove that he filed false business records! So he didn't even do THAT!
Evidently they did. He is now a CONVICTED FELON.

You should have transmitted your information to his defense team. IN the real world, he was convicted.

He never wins appeals. MAGA's believe anything.
He will literally die before the appeal is heard.

Evidently they did. He is now a CONVICTED FELON.
The defense team knew that and said so. The corrupt jusge ignored it. how do you not know this?

More bullshit? Is that all you have? When did you fall and hit your head?

Millions upon millions will be voting for a convicted felon.

The defense team knew that and said so.
In your world when the Defense says something, thats it?

The corrupt jusge ignored it.
Because the judge has the statute.

how do you not know this?
Because I live in the real world.

More bullshit? Is that all you have?
No. I have the joy of watching him be convicted on count after count after count.

When did you fall and hit your head?
I usually fall on my butt.

Millions upon millions will be voting for a convicted felon.
Yes, its truly sad. But he doesn't have the moniker 'world's greatest loser' for nothing. Lets see if he loses by ten million votes this year.

In your world when the Defense says something, thats it?

Because the judge has the statute.

Because I live in the real world.

No. I have the joy of watching him be convicted on count after count after count.

I usually fall on my butt.

Yes, its truly sad. But he doesn't have the moniker 'world's greatest loser' for nothing. Lets see if he loses by ten million votes this year.
The judge's statute that he was charged under had reached it limit several years ago. You are just suffering from TDS so much you can't see it. You are embarrassing to humanity.

Forum List

Back