Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

anyone ever notice that these news outlets never have videos proving their claims?

odd in this day of hand held devices :confused:

edited is more like it

in much the same way zimmermans 911 call was

remember the "racial taunting" of Obama thread?

no audio or video evidence.supplied.

are we supposed to take the liberal media's word for it?

just because the sheeple do

does not mean everyone has to buy into it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HINhfkQAz1g]George W Bush burns in effigy (Washington DC) - YouTube[/ame]

Burning someone has a bad outcome too. So how come these muslims in DC never came to justice for burning Bush in effigy?

Bulls running over people generally have bad outcomes.

OK, so tell us, how are they going to get a bull into the White House? Or even the White House rose garden? Or even fat assed Michelle's nonexistent vegetable garden? And what 'people' did the bull run over anyway?

That wasn't the question.

Catch up.

If that was a threat, as you said it was, then there has to be a plan to get a bull to where the president is. And you keep up. You didn't answer my question of why muslims who burned Bush in effigy were not brought to justice. I mean burning someone has a bad outcome too.

OK, so tell us, how are they going to get a bull into the White House? Or even the White House rose garden? Or even fat assed Michelle's nonexistent vegetable garden? And what 'people' did the bull run over anyway?

Catch up.

If that was a threat, as you said it was, then there has to be a plan to get a bull to where the president is. And you keep up. You didn't answer my question of why muslims who burned Bush in effigy were not brought to justice. I mean burning someone has a bad outcome too.

Honestly..you don't understand the meaning of "threat" do you?

And, what muslims?

Were the folks in your little video, identified?

Get that over to the state department, pronto!

Catch up.

And, what muslims?

Well, tell us how this was a threat. And why have the culprits not been arrested yet?

Shallow is really reaching.

A bull allegedly runs over a dummy with a mask on is a threat to the President. But burning Bush in effigy isn't.

The dishonesty of the left never ceases.

And, what muslims?

Well, tell us how this was a threat. And why have the culprits not been arrested yet?

If the folks were burning an effigy of Bush on US soil?

Yeah..it's a threat.

And basically..you do know how most of these threats are dealt with, right?

Generally, if you are making enough noise? Like say, Ted Nugent?

A couple of fellows from the Secret Service pay you a visit and tell you to knock it off.

A bull allegedly runs over a dummy with a mask on is a threat to the President. But burning Bush in effigy isn't.

He is that. Now, I must go improve my life. He can sit here in his own stink all day, but those of use who prefer to live well can't. CIAO

He is that. Now, I must go improve my life. He can sit here in his own stink all day, but those of use who prefer to live well can't. CIAO

Time for some cigs and beer, eh?

Don't forget the cheetos!

:clap:

:lol:

There you go again..

Making shit up.

Forum List

Back