Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

Honestly..you don't understand the meaning of "threat" do you?

And, what muslims?

Were the folks in your little video, identified?

Get that over to the state department, pronto!

Well, tell us how this was a threat. And why have the culprits not been arrested yet?

If the folks were burning an effigy of Bush on US soil?

Yeah..it's a threat.

And basically..you do know how most of these threats are dealt with, right?

Generally, if you are making enough noise? Like say, Ted Nugent?

A couple of fellows from the Secret Service pay you a visit and tell you to knock it off.

art.palin.gi.jpg

Well, tell us how this was a threat. And why have the culprits not been arrested yet?

If the folks were burning an effigy of Bush on US soil?

Yeah..it's a threat.

And basically..you do know how most of these threats are dealt with, right?

Generally, if you are making enough noise? Like say, Ted Nugent?

A couple of fellows from the Secret Service pay you a visit and tell you to knock it off.

art.palin.gi.jpg

And?

I don't approve of that shit no matter who is doing it.

And who the target is..

Which is the difference between people like me..and people like you.

I have standards.

You..don't.

my link does not show the dummy jumping out of the way

there two clowns running around (spider

and dumping gasoline)

the third a dummy stands there

Your link is from an Obama incident that happened in 2012 in Greenwood Arkansas, not the rodeo at the Missouri State Fair in 2013.

This is YOUR link... NOTE the date.

OBAMA RODEO CONTROVERSY
UPDATED 9:39 PM CDT Jul 03, 2012

Read more: OBAMA RODEO CONTROVERSY | River Valley News - KHBS Home

SAME source...

People outraged over rodeo stunt
Parent says clowns stomped on Barack Obama doll
Published 11:20 PM CDT Jul 03, 2012

Greenwood-rodeo-stunt-jpg.jpg

GREENWOOD, Ark. —People in Greenwood said they are outraged after a rodeo stunt involving what resembled to be a doll of President Barack Obama.

One mother told 40/29tv the doll was brought into the arena during the rodeo at one point and that a bull tackled it.

"Once the bull tackled the dummy, one of the people said, 'Does anybody know CPR?' And one of the clowns said, 'Well, I know CPR,' and starts kicking the Obama dummy in the chest. I just know whatever you believe that was inappropriate because that was at a family event and they were basically trying to put their views on young minds you know," the mother said.

Read more: People outraged over rodeo stunt | River Valley News - KHBS Home

and dumping gasoline)

Your link is from an Obama incident that happened in 2012 in Greenwood Arkansas, not the rodeo at the Missouri State Fair in 2013.

OBAMA RODEO CONTROVERSY

SAME source...

GREENWOOD, Ark. —People in Greenwood said they are outraged after a rodeo stunt involving what resembled to be a doll of President Barack Obama.

One mother told 40/29tv the doll was brought into the arena during the rodeo at one point and that a bull tackled it.

"Once the bull tackled the dummy, one of the people said, 'Does anybody know CPR?' And one of the clowns said, 'Well, I know CPR,' and starts kicking the Obama dummy in the chest. I just know whatever you believe that was inappropriate because that was at a family event and they were basically trying to put their views on young minds you know," the mother said.

Ah..so it wasn't George Bush?

A rodeo clown being propped up by a broom.

Obama is a clown propped up by those with whom he is surrounded.

Art imitating life.

It's not right for any President to be mocked in that way, especially when it isn't a political event.

Yeah, I remember your outrage when they used a Bush clown - - oh, wait....

Standard Disclaimer: There is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy..

and dumping gasoline)

OBAMA RODEO CONTROVERSY

SAME source...

BOTH Obama...

OBAMA RODEO CONTROVERSY

SAME source...

BOTH Obama...

So these guys are lying?

Go figure. :lol:

No one's civil right have been violated, and if this were a privately funded rodeo, there would be nothing to say about it other than it is crass and childish. BUT, this was not a private rodeo. A State Fair is funded by taxpayer dollars. It is a violation of taxpayer's hard earned dollars being used to for partisan hackery that shows utter contempt for the Commander in Chief of the United States of America and our nation. It is as UN patriotic as it gets.

Wrong again, Comrade.

The rodeo is purely private. They RENT the stadium from the state for the event. The state MAKES money from the rodeo, it does not spend tax dollars. The fair grounds are owned by the government, but the rodeo itself is a purely private venture.

and dumping gasoline)

OBAMA RODEO CONTROVERSY

SAME source...

Are you that fucking blind? Does that mask on that dummy look BLACK??

We know you can't count past three and now we know you're blind too.

There was no threat to obama. That's why no one has been arrested for threatening obama. It is not against the law to stomp on a dummy that looks like obama, nor even let a bull stomp on a dummy that looks like obama.

obama targets printable - Bing Images

Printable obama piss targets. On the internet. No one has yet been arrested.

Sure, you right wing scum have the right to desecrate our nation.

So Comrade, your GLORIOUS PEOPLES RULER and benevolent dictator, Obama actually IS the nation?

:confused::confused::confused:

To insult his highness is to insult the nation, and possibly treason.

It is who and what you scum really are. But at a State Fair it is an insult to the taxpayers, many of whom support and respect our President and the office. You right wing scum always TALK about protecting taxpayers, but only when it serves your agenda.

The audience sure didn't think so - though I'm sure Dear Ruler Obama will have the IRS straighten them out on this.

OBAMA RODEO CONTROVERSY

SAME source...

Are you that fucking blind? Does that mask on that dummy look BLACK??

We know you can't count past three and now we know you're blind too.

The picture isn't particular hi res there ace.

And the article doesn't support the contention.

No one's civil right have been violated, and if this were a privately funded rodeo, there would be nothing to say about it other than it is crass and childish. BUT, this was not a private rodeo. A State Fair is funded by taxpayer dollars. It is a violation of taxpayer's hard earned dollars being used to for partisan hackery that shows utter contempt for the Commander in Chief of the United States of America and our nation. It is as UN patriotic as it gets.

Wrong again, Comrade.

The rodeo is purely private. They RENT the stadium from the state for the event. The state MAKES money from the rodeo, it does not spend tax dollars. The fair grounds are owned by the government, but the rodeo itself is a purely private venture.

:lol:

Wrong again, Comrade.

The county contributes over a half million dollars to the fair. So it is not purely private. It is in fact partly tax payer funded.

Wrong again, Comrade.

The county contributes over a half million dollars to the fair. So it is not purely private. It is in fact partly tax payer funded.

then should Obama not weigh in on incidents in Cambridge or Sanford on our dime?

Forum List

Back