Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

How tall is that doll? 10"?

Did you take that on your windowsill?

You know full well the photo is from a shitter rally (OWS) - you were probably there, squatting on a police car.

BushWhackerElMarco.jpg

More Obamunist class..

That is not so. People hate Obama because he raises taxes on white people and gives his people a free ride with the sweat of other people's brows.

So the folks had a couple of laughs.

That really brings out the old curmudgeon in you rdean.

Tissue?

Blue states are donor states. Surely you know that by now. And we are paying the lowest taxes in 60 years. You know that too, right?

Tell me you know that.

Neg! How does someone like you who doesn't work and doesn't pay taxes have any inkling what the taxes are!

There never has been a Bush clown (mask) at any rodeo - that's an untruth.

Yeah, because you Obamunists are above such things..

bushmocktrialhang.jpg

Standard Disclaimer: There is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy....

How tall is that doll? 10"?

Did you take that on your windowsill?

Did you even watch the Sheehan radicals as they camped along a public road outside Bush's Texas ranch? They burned dummies dressed like Bush and they lynched Bush effigies. The left wing media still makes freaking movies to remind the faithful of the glory days when they brought down the Nixon administration. A half white president doesn't get to play the race victim to this extent.

And of course only you crass fuckers would make a movie about murdering the president.

IMAGINE if your putrid god Obama were treated the same...

death-of-a-president.jpg

I mean why is it that the Leader That Leads from Behind....from the buttocks so to speak ...why is it that some think he is Untouchable???

He Is NOT.

not by a long shot.... even bulls can recognize the likes of him...and they hate him too bless their innocent souls .:mad:

It has nothing to do with being untouchable. This was a non political family event... Not the place for it.
You are obviously too stupid to realize that.

Who made it a non political family event? Come on now. Who made that rule?

What rodeo comedy rules are there luissa? Who makes the rodeo comedy rules that I never knew existed?

She is black. She makes them up as she goes along.

It was a partially tax funded event and those taxpayers were in the stands cheering.

The officials can posture all they want to fight off an IRS audit. They just can't change the minds of that cheering crowd.

Then of course liberals will complain that the KKK is making a comeback. Where do you think it comes from. This liberal stunt might be responsible for another couple of chapters.

This some funny stuff and it is all over the internet tonight. Liberals are flying mad about it though but as I was reading the article, I thought one thing. "When am I going to see someone cry 'racism'?" Sure enough, I found it. It's amazing that the crowd goes wild when Obama is parodied and then the elite politicians cower in fear and bend over backwards to protect this ineligible president and to condemn the act so enjoyed by the common man.

Rodeo Clown Dresses As President Obama at Mo. State Fair « CBS St. Louis

The photo was first posted on the liberal blog Show Me Progress. The blog post tells the tale of a Missouri resident, Perry Beam, who attended the fair in Sedalia with his wife Lily and a Taiwanese student Saturday night.

“Just prior to the start of the bull riding event, one of the clowns came out dressed in this,” the posts says, referring to the photo. “The announcer wanted to know if anyone would like to see Obama run down by a bull. The crowd went wild. He asked it again and again, louder each time, whipping the audience into a lather. One of the clowns ran up and started bobbling the lips on the mask and the people went crazy.”

According to the post, a bull then charged the clown, forcing him to run away “to the delight of the onlookers hooting and hollering from the stands.”

Excerpt~

Beam’s story was also posted on Daily Kos and shared on social media sites Facebook and Twitter Sunday morning. Much of the outrage centered on the fact that the Missouri State Fair is publicly-funded and billed as a family-friendly event.

“I felt like I was at a Klan rally,” Beam told the website Raw Story. “This isn’t a Republican state fair. I want to write the governor and the fair board, because I want my money back. This was shameful.”

some dumb-shit assholes will read "race" into anything...

the rodeo was attended by rural folks, whom I 'spect were 90+% conservative...

and no fans of Obama because of his politics, not because of the shade of his skin...

I imagine a similar gathering of libs would have hooted and hollered and clapped for a clown in a GWB mask back when GWB was president...

You "imagine" wrong.

I went to an event after 9/11 in Central Park where a huge video of George W. Bush was played. One moron in the audience started heckling and he was immediately shouted down by everyone else.

That is a lie.

Missouri bans rodeo clown doing Obama bull stunt from performing at further state fair events. And this was a bi-partison agreement between both democratic and republican leaders that this was in bad taste, and unworthy of Missouri:

Missouri bans rodeo clown who wore Obama mask from state fairs

So, it seems that only the outlyer right wing nuts think that this was a good idea.

OoooKay!

They can ban the clown, but not the feelings that led the crowd to cheer.

I am beginning to think there will soon be more secret societies. This government has become so repressive that ordinary tax paying citizens cannot speak or do much of anything that heretofore has been found to be entirely constitutional. Obama's reign has been like a vise tightening around the neck of this country.

The event was at a tax payer funded facility and the rodeo received tax dollars, along with the fact that was suppose to be a family friendly event as stated by the article.
There is a reason why republican elected officials in Missouri are condemning it.

Post the account books you reviewed to arrive at this stupid and incorrect conclusion .

Last edited:
some dumb-shit assholes will read "race" into anything...

the rodeo was attended by rural folks, whom I 'spect were 90+% conservative...

and no fans of Obama because of his politics, not because of the shade of his skin...

I imagine a similar gathering of libs would have hooted and hollered and clapped for a clown in a GWB mask back when GWB was president...

You "imagine" wrong.

I went to an event after 9/11 in Central Park where a huge video of George W. Bush was played. One moron in the audience started heckling and he was immediately shouted down by everyone else.

That is a lie.

Really..now.

What part of it is a lie?

[MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION]

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back