Roe vs Wade is a Distraction

Yeah I recently went to the grocery store (the wife normally does the shopping) and found myself continually saying to myself F that…and not buying shit I normally buy.

I do most of the shopping and have to admit other than maybe certain cuts of meat I really do not pay attention to the prices at all, I get what we want/need.

I do most of the shopping and have to admit other than maybe certain cuts of meat I really do not pay attention to the prices at all, I get what we want/need.
Yeah I was the same until recently. For example, I like real cranberry juice. I grabbed it off the shelf and than saw the price, I then put it back.

Yeah I was the same until recently. For example, I like real cranberry juice. I grabbed it off the shelf and than saw the price, I then put it back.

life is to short for doing such things.

Getting the vote out that causes the malaise we are in is irresponsible. It is obvious the Progs had a globalist agenda now. The worst part is Biden is uncaring and so is his corrupted wife. She is due for some more magazine covers. The people in poorer areas has seen the peak of whatever they will be without equity giving them positions of employment.
The economy is on its way back and the Republicans have a multitude of scandals: 1/6 and Putin-love clips, Trump and allies facing court dates on civil and criminal issues, sex and drug parties, not to mention the political problem of a widening gender gap.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back