Roe vs Wade is a Distraction

....and the Biden administration will use another COVID Emergency declaration just before the election to help facilitate the steal...

Leadership during COVID should have ensured a Trump victory

His inept leadership cost him a second term

I dont think they invented it(necessarily), but once it got out, they took full advantage politically, including doing their best to destroy the economy and to change election laws in their favor. Even after 2 sham impeachments, it wasn’t looking good for them in 2020, so something had to be done.

The second impeachment didn't happen until AFTER we threw Trump out of office.

How did the Democrats get Trump to handle Covid so incompetently.

The ironic thing is, Covid could have been a chance for Trump to Shine, like Bush did after 9/11.

Instead, he showed his ineptitude, like Bush did after Katrina.

Final point. Biden was leading Trump by a comfortable margin LONG before Covid hit.

1652015597587.png

Love how Republicans are running away from Roe v Wade until after the election.
They don’t want to run on bragging how they took away Roe v Wade

Instead, it is
The Supreme Court Decision is not an issue
The LEAK is the issue

And we're just seeing the fallout over the leaked draft. Wait until the court actually overturns it, and the reality sets in for the women in the trigger states.

It's not a matter of whether or not Democrats keep majorities in Congress. It's now a matter of how many red states turn blue, and how many state legislature seats are lost overall by Republicans.

As time goes on, and the news stories start piling up night, after night, after night, of young women being convicted and going to jail, and even worse, young women found dead from botched abortion attempts, and young girls abandoning their religious zealot families, and the horror stories going around high school, and jr high school students hearing about friends they know dying or going to jail.

How did the Democrats get Trump to handle Covid so incompetently.

The ironic thing is, Covid could have been a chance for Trump to Shine, like Bush did after 9/11.

Instead, he showed his ineptitude, like Bush did after Katrina.

Other world leaders faced COVID and were re-elected

Trumps inept leadership killed his chances

so you just made it up, thanks for letting us know
Don't matter. It would make sense considering inflation is about 70% number one and crime about 29 I suppose

Anyone with logic would see this

Anyway I'm with you on abortion and doxing......This leak was the best thing that ever happened to this country

Can't wait until this baby formula thing becomes tragic.......Let's get rid of them at 6 months too....win/win

Go Green I say

Don't matter. It would make sense considering inflation is about 70% number one and crime about 29 I suppose

Anyway I'm with you on abortion and doxing......This leak was the best thing that ever happened to this country

Can't wait until this baby formula thing becomes tragic.......Let's get rid of them at 6 months too....win/win

Go Green I say

glad to know you are against abortion also

Apparently getting out the vote is “cheating”! :rolleyes-41:
Getting the vote out that causes the malaise we are in is irresponsible. It is obvious the Progs had a globalist agenda now. The worst part is Biden is uncaring and so is his corrupted wife. She is due for some more magazine covers. The people in poorer areas has seen the peak of whatever they will be without equity giving them positions of employment.

Go Green I say

It is twisted logic. The biggest criminals in America are Donald Trump and his following. All of which will be getting very public hearings.

That's national television, day after day, for the mentally inept MAGAt's

And while young women are now dealing with their new persecution from deranged white haired men, the MAGAt's actually think street crime in Chicago is going to be a winning issue for them.

Just ask Mitch McConnell if he thinks that's true.

It is twisted logic. The biggest criminals in America are Donald Trump and his following. All of which will be getting very public hearings.

That's national television, day after day, for the mentally inept MAGAt's

And while young women are now dealing with their new persecution from deranged white haired men, the MAGAt's actually think street crime in Chicago is going to be a winning issue for them.

Just ask Mitch McConnell if he thinks that's true.
^^^^^claims twisted logic^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.....hahahah......hahahahahahahahaha.........lololoololololol

Mitch is a libturd ball washing Bush loving RINO cocksucker

You precious RINO will be extinct.....You cheated in the worst idiot ever and I'm happy about his policies now

Only?

I bet if I said it was $3.00 a pound some leftist like yourself would come along and say that they found it for $1.87.
They always do that......It is only about THEM....THEM.....THEM.......No need to worry about their fellow libturd

Yet another fabricated issue to inflame and divide Americans, for the benefit of the ruling class and the oligarchs who own them. What better way to distract from the failed policies of an ineffective and authoritarian government?

It's the prize pig of issues for the left. It hasn't performed nearly as well as some of their other concoctions of bullshit.

They under-estimated the average voters concern about other issues.

Forum List

Back