Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

That would be influencing the election, dumbass.

OMG! The truth influenced the election.
Better hide the truth, right? Moron.
Is there any espionage you don't condone to further your political agenda?

Definition of espionage
  1. : the practice of spying or using spies to obtain information about the plans and activities especially of a foreign government or a competing company
So now the DNC is a foreign government or competing company of Russia? Really?

You're not very familiar with the meaning of many words are ya, back to ESL for you.

Definition of espionage
  1. : the practice of spying or using spies to obtain information about the plans and activities especially of a foreign government or a competing company
Like a political candidate working with a foreign govt to expose his opponent's weakness in order to gain an advantage?

Then yes. I agree.

Oh boy, the peanut gallery chimes in. Slpain this to me child, the email release covered from Jan 2015 to May 2016. Trump didn't get the nomination till Aug 2016. So the only opponent the hildabitch had during that time was Sanders. So where's the advantage for Trump and how would he collude against his opponent when his opponents during that time were all republicans. Maybe you should be asking Sanders about his Russian contacts.

WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

Starting on Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks released over 2 publications 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series. The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC:

Dope.

Exactly whatever for whomever the investigations find to be culpable.

Obama has already taken actions against Russia. The individual players still need to be sorted.

"Culpable" for what? How is the US government going to punish any Russians?

It's already happening, dope.

It is? Who is being punished?

You dopes really should be done for tonight.

obama sanctions russia - Google Search

We can add that to the long list of questions you don't want to answer.

I gave you pages of answers, dope.

Which of course, has nothing to do with what I said. The Russians have been hacking us even before 2015. I'm specifically speaking of their hacking during the election, which was against the DNC and benefited Trump.

Everything I saw dealt with the commiecrat primary and the DNC dirty dealing, what was released dealing with the general election?
Obviously, you have little knowledge of this matter and I'm not here to educate you. Feel free to do your own homework, catch up, and then try again.

OK CHILD, the wikileaks DNC emails covered this time frame, Jan 2015 to May 25, 2016.

The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.

Now tell me, what part of that time frame covered the general election?
Rightard.... those aren't the only hacked emails. There were more even after May 25th.

Like I said, but apparently need to repeat... Obviously, you have little knowledge of this matter and I'm not here to educate you. Feel free to do your own homework, catch up, and then try again.

Then you have a link, RIGHT? All I have is what wikileaks says, they were the ones that released them after all. I think you're the one making shit up.
I do, but it's already been posted in this thread and I prefer to watch you stew in your own ignorance instead. :badgrin:

Child the Russians were hacking the DNC back in Mar 2015, 5 months before Trump even announced and a full year before he was nominated.
Which of course, has nothing to do with what I said. The Russians have been hacking us even before 2015. I'm specifically speaking of their hacking during the election, which was against the DNC and benefited Trump.

Everything I saw dealt with the commiecrat primary and the DNC dirty dealing, what was released dealing with the general election?
Obviously, you have little knowledge of this matter and I'm not here to educate you. Feel free to do your own homework, catch up, and then try again.

OK CHILD, the wikileaks DNC emails covered this time frame, Jan 2015 to May 25, 2016.

The emails were from that period, Idiot.
What date were they first released by WL?

What the fuck difference does that make, the hildabitch wasn't Trumps opponent during the period covered by the emails. His knowing who the DNC was backstabbing during the primaries and before gave him no tactical advantage. You're just pissed they showed your party for the gigantic pieces of shit they are.

Definition of espionage

You're not very familiar with the meaning of many words are ya, back to ESL for you.

Definition of espionage
Like a political candidate working with a foreign govt to expose his opponent's weakness in order to gain an advantage?

Then yes. I agree.

Oh boy, the peanut gallery chimes in. Slpain this to me child, the email release covered from Jan 2015 to May 2016. Trump didn't get the nomination till Aug 2016. So the only opponent the hildabitch had during that time was Sanders. So where's the advantage for Trump and how would he collude against his opponent when his opponents during that time were all republicans. Maybe you should be asking Sanders about his Russian contacts.

Starting on Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks released over 2 publications 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series. The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC:

Dope.
Damn you. ;)

I wanted to watch that idiot parade his ignorance for a while before cluing him in.

Tell me child, what federal agency conducted the forensic analysis of the DNC servers?
Aww, you poor thing, bless your heart. What a cute strawman. When did I say they conducted such analyses?

Strawman, hardly. You said the intel community wouldn't make a claim without proof. I'm just asking which agency got the proof.
That is what I said. Somehow, your defective brain translated that into md claiming they personally conducted forensic analysis on the DNC servers.

Hence, strawman.

So there was no proof? Forensic analysis is the only way to prove a server was hacked and by whom.
LOLOL

Dayam, you're one thick-as-brick conservative. :lmao:

I never said there was no proof nor did I say there was no forensic analysis performed.

You really suck at this.

Speaking of which, have you finally figured out that Guccifer 2.0 and Russian intelligence is one and the same? Or do you still think you've stumbled upon a glaring "distinction" in that article where no such distinction exists? :badgrin:

Yet you refuse to answer the simple question of which government agency performed the forensic analysis and garnered this so called proof. Also the author of the article drew the distinction, not me.

What the fuck difference does that make, the hildabitch wasn't Trumps opponent during the period covered by the emails. His knowing who the DNC was backstabbing during the primaries and before gave him no tactical advantage. You're just pissed they showed your party for the gigantic pieces of shit they are.
His knowing who the DNC was backstabbing during the primaries and before gave him no tactical advantage. You're just pissed they showed your party for the gigantic pieces of shit they are.

Which is it?

It gave Trump no tactical advantage?

Or...

It showed the Dems to be the "pieces of shit they are"?

Definition of espionage

Definition of espionage

Then yes. I agree.

Dope.
Damn you. ;)

I wanted to watch that idiot parade his ignorance for a while before cluing him in.

Lol.
Sorry. I was trying to wrap up and go to bed.

"Culpable" for what? How is the US government going to punish any Russians?

It's already happening, dope.

It is? Who is being punished?

You dopes really should be done for tonight.

obama sanctions russia - Google Search

We can add that to the long list of questions you don't want to answer.

I gave you pages of answers, dope.
But I thought the Trump administration was colluding with the Russians. How are they going to be punished?

Definition of espionage

Definition of espionage

Then yes. I agree.

Dope.

Once again, before Trump got the nomination and disclosed information before and during the dem primaries. Nothing that covered the general election.

His knowing who the DNC was backstabbing during the primaries and before gave him no tactical advantage. You're just pissed they showed your party for the gigantic pieces of shit they are.

Which is it?

It gave Trump no tactical advantage?

Or...

It showed the Dems to be the "pieces of shit they are"?

Both. The worse effect was to convince some Sanders supporters to not vote. Ultimately it was Stein that cost the bitch the election. She siphoned of just enough votes in key States. I know that doesn't fit your preferred narrative, but here's the real question. You folks claim to accept the initial report on the hacking, when no one in government has any first hand proof, yet you refuse to accept it when the same agencies say there was ZERO evidence of collusion between the hackers and the Trump campaign, why is that?

Aww, you poor thing, bless your heart. What a cute strawman. When did I say they conducted such analyses?

Strawman, hardly. You said the intel community wouldn't make a claim without proof. I'm just asking which agency got the proof.
That is what I said. Somehow, your defective brain translated that into md claiming they personally conducted forensic analysis on the DNC servers.

Hence, strawman.

So there was no proof? Forensic analysis is the only way to prove a server was hacked and by whom.
LOLOL

I never said there was no proof nor did I say there was no forensic analysis performed.

You really suck at this.

Speaking of which, have you finally figured out that Guccifer 2.0 and Russian intelligence is one and the same? Or do you still think you've stumbled upon a glaring "distinction" in that article where no such distinction exists? :badgrin:

Yet you refuse to answer the simple question of which government agency performed the forensic analysis and garnered this so called proof.
Sadly, I have to repeat myself because you apparently didn't understand this the first time I said it -- I never said the government conducted forensic analyses. So what exactly does your deformed brain tell you I'm refusing to answer to questions about things I never claimed?

Also the author of the article drew the distinction, not me.
Nope, the author clearly points out that our intelligence community believes Guccifer 2.0 is Russian intelligence. So the author of the article using the two interchangeably is not casting a distinction between the two; but exposes your dementia in believing there is a distinction even though the author points out the two are the same.

Definition of espionage

Definition of espionage

Then yes. I agree.

Dope.

Once again, before Trump got the nomination and disclosed information before and during the dem primaries. Nothing that covered the general election.
Why are you ignoring the fact that you claimed the leaks ceased on May 25th of last year even though they continued beyond that date? Don't you think you should apologize to the forum for being such a dumb fuck?

That would be influencing the election, dumbass.

Russia influenced our election, dumbass.
You dopes were too dumb to even know that you admitted it. Now you're trying to play it off like everyone didn't see it. :laugh2:

You think Hillary's corruption should remain hidden. Just say it.

You know you want to.......

At the expense of our national integrity?
No.

Obviously you have no qualms with selling out for a cheap win.

I agree, President Hillary would have ruined our national integrity.

Her corruption was thankfully exposed.
what corruption was finally exposed? PLEASE be specific.

Hence, strawman.

LOLOL

You really suck at this.

Yet you refuse to answer the simple question of which government agency performed the forensic analysis and garnered this so called proof. Also the author of the article drew the distinction, not me.
you may not know this, but the FBI and other 3 letter agencies, OFTEN USE outside private cyber security firms to gather forensic evidence for them that the govt agencies use to prosecute 'the bad guys'...

CrowdStrike is one such cyber security firm.

CrowdStrike - Wikipedia

Definition of espionage

Definition of espionage

Then yes. I agree.

Dope.

Why are you ignoring the fact that you claimed the leaks ceased on May 25th of last year even though they continued beyond that date? Don't you think you should apologize to the forum for being such a dumb fuck?

I didn't say that, I said the emails that were leaked didn't deal with the time of the general election when the hildabitch was trumps opponent, and it didn't.

Here's exactly what I said:

of course it gave ADVANTAGE...

by pitting bernie voters against hillary voters...he used WIKILEAKS WIKILEAKS WIKILEAKS 160 times in his various rallies.... Trump knew exactly what he was doing and would not waste his own time doing it, if he thought there was not political advantage in doing it.

Russia influenced our election, dumbass.
You dopes were too dumb to even know that you admitted it. Now you're trying to play it off like everyone didn't see it. :laugh2:

You think Hillary's corruption should remain hidden. Just say it.

You know you want to.......

No.

Obviously you have no qualms with selling out for a cheap win.

I agree, President Hillary would have ruined our national integrity.

Her corruption was thankfully exposed.
what corruption was finally exposed? PLEASE be specific.

Stealing the primary from poor Bernie.
The many instances of pay-to-play.

Weren't you paying attention? It was in all the papers.

Then yes. I agree.

Dope.

I didn't say that, I said the emails that were leaked didn't deal with the time of the general election when the hildabitch was trumps opponent, and it didn't.

Here's exactly what I said:

You're too fucking deranged, i.e., a typical conservative.

---[ Instant replay ]---

OKTexas: OK CHILD, the wikileaks DNC emails covered this time frame, Jan 2015 to May 25, 2016.

Faun: Why are you ignoring the fact that you claimed the leaks ceased on May 25th of last year even though they continued beyond that date?

OKTexas: I didn't say that, I said the emails that were leaked didn't deal with the time of the general election when the hildabitch was trumps opponent, and it didn't.

Hence, strawman.

LOLOL

You really suck at this.

Yet you refuse to answer the simple question of which government agency performed the forensic analysis and garnered this so called proof.
Sadly, I have to repeat myself because you apparently didn't understand this the first time I said it -- I never said the government conducted forensic analyses. So what exactly does your deformed brain tell you I'm refusing to answer to questions about things I never claimed?

Also the author of the article drew the distinction, not me.
Nope, the author clearly points out that our intelligence community believes Guccifer 2.0 is Russian intelligence. So the author of the article using the two interchangeably is not casting a distinction between the two; but exposes your dementia in believing there is a distinction even though the author points out the two are the same.

You claimed the government intel agencies had proof, yet refuse to say where they got it, why?

Also the author used language that contrasted, or drew a distinction between the two.
"Reports from the intelligence community said Guccifer 2.0 was used to publicly release the data from hacks, but that the hacks themselves were conducted by Russia."

I even showed you the dictionary functional definition of "but", I'm sorry you lack the understanding of American english, but that's your problem.

Forum List

Back