Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

It sounds like the walls are slowly closing in on Trump's Russiagate. I consume news from several news sources - and in my opinion Rachel Maddow has done the one of the best jobs of connecting the dots. She's long-winded, but she's connecting the hell out of the dots. I have been concerned that since Trump and his gestapo control the entire U.S. government that they would never be held accountable. I'm now feeling a little more optimistic that they will be held accountable - either by some honorable Republicans or out of fear that Trump will take them all down. We shall see...

I have been watching her shows all last week this russian bank connection is something else.. she is probably dancing for joy as we speak..LOL..
For those of you wanting to see the show Lakota and I are talking about here is the link to one..

Good video. Very informative.

Sort of annoying.

I think Glen Beck would like it.

It might chaff his magic underwear though. :rofl:

Did you actually watch it? It does drag out though but when you don't know anything about these oversea's banks ( like me ) it helps..

Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

Trump adviser admits to contact with DNC hacker

You aren't very good at reading comprehension are you?

This is directly from the article;

"Even if [Guccifer 2.0] is/was a Russian asset, my brief Aug. 14 correspondence with him on twitter comes AFTER I wrote about his role in the DNC hacks (Aug 5) and AFTER Wikileaks released the DNC material," Stone said. "How does one collaborate on a matter after the fact?"

After you cross this, with the knowledge in the Vault 7 release, we KNOW the CIA has the ability to make any hack look like the Russians.

So they can hack, say the Russians did it, and make it appear that the Russians did it.

But you just want to take the spooks word for it, when they have everything to gain by pulling the strings?

Why is someone so closely affiliated with Trump and the campaign in communication with the hacker and WL at all?
To help him get elected. Duh.

Why was Donna Brazil getting the questions from the Network?

To help Hillary get elected. Duh.

Big Deal.

So yes, collusion with foreign hackers to influence our electoral process then?

You claimed the government intel agencies had proof, yet refuse to say where they got it, why?

Also the author used language that contrasted, or drew a distinction between the two.
I even showed you the dictionary functional definition of "but", I'm sorry you lack the understanding of American english, but that's your problem.
I didn't refuse to say where they got their proof from. I refused to participate with your strawmen.

And you still haven't said where they got it.
So? You still haven't asked.

Don't have to, I don't ask a question form dumb asses without knowing the answer. The FACT is none of the federal intel agencies have any first hand proof that the Russians hacked shit. They took the word of a third party that was bought and paid for by the DNC.

Now here's an alternate theory. How about you prove the hacks weren't done by a guy in the CIA, using Russian tools, who happened to be pissed at the bitch because he lost a good friend in Benghazi? The last wikileaks release proved they have that capability and the guys that examined the server wouldn't know the difference.
The FACT is none of the federal intel agencies have any first hand proof that the Russians hacked shit.
FBI, DHS release report on Russia hacking
Give up while you're behind, fool.

Apparently The Russian Hacker Lefty is referring to was actually a hacker that worked for Hillary Clinton, and he wasn't Russian.

Here is the run down on that.

Apparently the Russian\Trump Collusion Story was dreamt up by a Computer Hacker working for Hillary Clinton, who may have actually tried to hack some servers in Trump Tower.

And what is being uncovered is that Hillary Clinton's Hacker was going around trying to plant false evidence on servers.

Add that to the unproven story of DNC Server being hacked by Russians..

The Clinton IT Worker who was offered immunity but plead the 5th 256 consecutive times

And add to that Obama going to British Intelligence and asking them to conduct surveillance on members of The Trump Team and this is a massive Criminal Operation by The DNC, Clinton, & Obama to Rig The Election.

The Russian Bank that was the target of this and who was tied by pings to a server in Trump Tower was cleared by The FBI as was Trump and they are asking The US Government to investigate who set up the ruse.

We already know who.

And now you know why these two pieces of shit have been in hiding since The Inauguration when they love running their mouth and being in the spotlight!

The entire Russian Narrative...all of it was a hoax created by the Democratic
Party who was desperate to hold on to The White House.

I would love to see these two hang for their Treason and Treachery but The Deep State will probably cover for them.

Where Is Hillary & Obama?

oops, sorry I was supposed to quit this thread because it is FAKE NEWS...

Take care.

All my love.

Signed,

Julio the illegal alien who stole your grandma's cookies so you don't get none now.
HECHE EN MEXICO!

Last edited:
I didn't refuse to say where they got their proof from. I refused to participate with your strawmen.

Don't have to, I don't ask a question form dumb asses without knowing the answer. The FACT is none of the federal intel agencies have any first hand proof that the Russians hacked shit. They took the word of a third party that was bought and paid for by the DNC.

Now here's an alternate theory. How about you prove the hacks weren't done by a guy in the CIA, using Russian tools, who happened to be pissed at the bitch because he lost a good friend in Benghazi? The last wikileaks release proved they have that capability and the guys that examined the server wouldn't know the difference.
The FACT is none of the federal intel agencies have any first hand proof that the Russians hacked shit.

Apparently The Russian Hacker Lefty is referring to was actually a hacker that worked for Hillary Clinton

Appareny the Russian\Trump Collusion Story was dreamt up by a Computer Hacker working for Hillary Clinton, who may have actually tried to hack some servers in Trump Tower.

And what is being uncovered is that Hillary Clinton's Hacker was going around trying to plant false evidence on servers.

The Clinton IT Worker who was offered immunity but plead the 5th 256 consecutive times

And add to that Obama going to British Intelligence and asking them to conduct surveillance on members of The Trump Team and this is a massive Criminal Operation by The DNC, Clinton, & Obama to Rig The Election.

The Russian Bank that was the target of this and who was tied by pings to a server in Trump Tower was cleared by The FBI as was Trump and they are asking The US Government to investigate who set up the ruse.

We already know who.

And now you know why these two pieces of shit have been in hiding since The Innauguration when they love running their mouth and being in the spotlight!

I would love to see these two hang for their Treason and Treachery but The Deep State will probably cover for them.

Dude, you only ever counter with convoluted, nonsensical conspiracy BS. It's boring.

Apparently The Russian Hacker Lefty is referring to was actually a hacker that worked for Hillary Clinton, and he wasn't Russian.

Apparently the Russian\Trump Collusion Story was dreamt up by a Computer Hacker working for Hillary Clinton, who may have actually tried to hack some servers in Trump Tower.

We already know who.

And now you know why these two pieces of shit have been in hiding since The Inauguration when they love running their mouth and being in the spotlight!

Take care.

All my love.

Signed,

Julio the illegal alien who stole your grandmas cookies so you don't get none now.
I'm sorry, but you are a complete idiot!

That alleged computer getting the Russian Bank pings,

WAS NEVER IN TRUMP TOWER

This computer of Trumps was located in Pennsylvania, with a computer management company that Trump hired to manage his server.

AGAIN, IT WAS NEVER IN TRUMP TOWER

Please stay away from INFOWARS and other right wing blogger crazies!

We already know who.

Take care.

All my love.

Signed,

Julio the illegal alien who stole your grandmas cookies so you don't get none now.

Sorry dude, there is no getting out of Trump twitting out lies about Obama...they have 0 evidence and are trying to change it around...

Trump-Tweets-Wiretap-Obama-e1488645889486.jpg

We already know who.

Take care.

All my love.

Signed,

WAS NEVER IN TRUMP TOWER

This computer of Trumps was located in Pennsylvania, with a computer management company that Trump hired to manage his server.

INFOWARS is trying to get a reporting job in the white house...Haaaa

We already know who.

Take care.

All my love.

Signed,

Sorry dude, there is no getting out of Trump twitting out lies about Obama...they have 0 evidence and are trying to change it around...

Trump-Tweets-Wiretap-Obama-e1488645889486.jpg
Can we please get off Trump's bull crud and get back to Jeff Sessions lying with the INTENT to deceive under oath...

We already know who.

Take care.

All my love.

Signed,

WAS NEVER IN TRUMP TOWER

INFOWARS is trying to get a reporting job in the white house...Haaaa

The sad thing is that they'll probably get it.

Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

"Even if [Guccifer 2.0] is/was a Russian asset, my brief Aug. 14 correspondence with him on twitter comes AFTER I wrote about his role in the DNC hacks (Aug 5) and AFTER Wikileaks released the DNC material," Stone said. "How does one collaborate on a matter after the fact?"

After you cross this, with the knowledge in the Vault 7 release, we KNOW the CIA has the ability to make any hack look like the Russians.

So they can hack, say the Russians did it, and make it appear that the Russians did it.

But you just want to take the spooks word for it, when they have everything to gain by pulling the strings?
August 21st, Podesta tells Guccifer 2.0 Podesta will soon find himself "in a barrel." October 7th, hours after a video of Trump on the bus is released, Podesta's emails are dumped on the Internet.

So we KNOW Roger Stone was speaking with Guccifer 2.0 AND WE KNOW he had an insider working at or friends with Jullian Assange at wikileaks that he spoke with weekly...which I believe is Nigel Farange, and Nigel was at wiki leaks the day before the CIA leaks got dumped last week on wikileaks and when questioned on why he was there, he said he could not remember...yea, just there 24 hours earlier and he could NOT remember what it was for? AND Nigel and Stone are close buddies....

(AND we know that Roger Stone previously planted a mole at a DNC opponent candidate of Bob Doles to steal inside information on the Democrat opponent, and when Dole found out what Stone had done and was doing, he FIRED Stone, because of these dirty tricks.)

the dots are getting connected!

Last edited:
Roger Stone also has a good relationship with INfowars AND we know that Roger Stone is responsible for having the National Enquirer drop the bombshell article that Ted cruz had 5 extramarital affairs, AND we know that Roger Stone is the one who also gave the National Enquirer the story on Ted Cruz's father killing Kennedy....

This Roger Stone does not proudly wear the title of "Prince of Darkness" in the political circles, for nuthin'.

Roger Stone also has a good relationship with INfowars AND we know that Roger Stone is responsible for having the National Enquirer drop the bombshell article that Ted cruz had 5 extramarital affairs, AND we know that Roger Stone is the one who also gave the National Enquirer the story on Ted Cruz's father killing Kennedy....

This Roger Stone does not proudly wear the title of "Prince of Darkness" in the political circles, for nuthin'.

The perfect point man for such an operation.

So we KNOW Roger Stone was speaking with Guccifer 2.0 AND WE KNOW he had an insider working at or friends with Jullian Assange at wikileaks that he spoke with weekly...which I believe is Nigel Farange, and Nigel was at wiki leaks the day before the CIA leaks got dumped last week on wikileaks and when questioned on why he was there, he said he could not remember...yea, just there 24 hours earlier and he could NOT remember what it was for? AND Nigel and Stone are close buddies....

(AND we know that Roger Stone previously planted a mole at a DNC opponent candidate of Bob Doles to steal inside information on the Democrat opponent, and when Dole found out what Stone had done and was doing, he FIRED Stone, because of these dirty tricks.)

It almost sounds like a conspiracy theory!!!! :tinfoil:

And we know Roger Stone and Paul Manafort were ex business partners....Manafort has his political (20 million dollars worth) of Ukrainian connections, the side the Russians support.

Still some dots missing there that need to be found...

I took my cue from you guys, Misterbeale! :D

Only looking at it from the opposite view, initially as Devil's advocate!

Why is someone so closely affiliated with Trump and the campaign in communication with the hacker and WL at all?
To help him get elected. Duh.

Why was Donna Brazil getting the questions from the Network?

To help Hillary get elected. Duh.

Big Deal.

You know that it is just a matter of time before..it all comes out. Stone lied about the contact until he had to admit it...
He has been a lying weasel since Nixon.

I bet he will talk given some time, because I do think that Trumps team is distancing themselves from him.....
He has that coward look about him.
yup.

I was warning folks about Stone over a year ago.

Check out the date on this post.

Roger Stone "Cuban Mistress Crisis" AM970 Interview

Stone is Trump's left hand. The President might be able to navigate w/o him at this point, but Trump seems to be the loyal type.
stone_enquirer_inside.gif

080602_r17440a_p646.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

He's the Karl Rove to Trump's Bush, it might not really be Bannon. That's just a distraction and some red meat for the Fed.

Far more evidence for your case than anything they put out there. Yours also has the credibility of congressional investigations.

Corruption isn't a partisan issue.

And if he already knew it was 20% when he said "half?"

grow the fuck up, moron.
LOLOL

Truth hurts, I know

But enough about Hillary's loss.

that's what this is all about. the left cannot come to grips with the FACT that their beloved Hillary lost. It couldn't have been because she was a corrupt, lying criminal, it had to be that Trump cheated.

liberalism is truly a mental disease.
Then you must be the biggest Liberal on the forum since you're completely deranged. I've said nothing to infer I haven't come to said grips.

maybe you have but the MSM, the hollyloonies, and the DC dems have not. Listen to them spout bullshit on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back