🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Roger Stone says he Would Consider Cooperating with Mueller

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
On ABC's "This week" earlier today

OOOOPS! Semi-Flipped.. or Quasi-Flipped.
What he means though is that he will 'do a Manafort' and Lie.. again.

Roger Stone says he would consider cooperating with Mueller
By Marisa Schultz
January 27, 2019 | 12:02pm

"...“That’s a question I’ll have to determine after my attorneys have some discussion,” Stone told ABC’s “This Week” when asked if he’d tell Mueller the truth. “If there’s wrongdoing by other people in the campaign that I know about – which I know of none – but if there is I would certainly testify honestly.”
[......]
Stone admitted he did “forget” about his emails and texts related to Wikileaks and its founder Julian Assange,
but he expects to be “acquitted and vindicated.”

“I will prove in court that any failure of memory on my part was without intent and would be immaterial,” Stone said. “I am human.”
[......]

`​

Fake News! Misleading title. American patriot and hero Roger Stone simply reaffirms he is not ever going to bear false witness, as the Bible commands

The intelligence agencies really are mad they didn't get Clinton in there, huh.

All the years they've been weaponizing democracy all over the world, they finally brought the gig home to the states. Crazy.

This stuff goes all the way back to their inception when they were putting Americans in camps and spying on anyone who disagreed with the policy back then. And it's been going on ever since.

The Founders warned us about standing armies. As did Eisenhower on his way out. Remember?

It's war on us!

Last edited:

By Marisa Schultz

"...“That’s a question I’ll have to determine after my attorneys have some discussion,” Stone told ABC’s “This Week” when asked if he’d tell Mueller the truth. “If there’s wrongdoing by other people in the campaign that I know about – which I know of none – but if there is I would certainly testify honestly.”
[......]
Stone admitted he did “forget” about his emails and texts related to Wikileaks and its founder Julian Assange,

“I will prove in court that any failure of memory on my part was without intent and would be immaterial,” Stone said. “I am human.”
[......]

`​
And here we were told he'd never rat on tiny donnie.

Fake News! Misleading title. American patriot and hero Roger Stone simply reaffirms he is not ever going to bear false witness, as the Bible commands
As he clearly and by his own admission bore false witness to congress. Can you spell irony?

Brave words on Friday...

Not-so-brave words on Sunday...

Color me surprised...

That seems to be the modus operandi of most Trump lackeys...

Hell, they might as well come clean, and throw their old boss under the bus...

Because they know he'll do it to them, instead, and first, if given the chance...

Drumpf is loyal to no one...

Consequently, when we get right down to where the bear $hits in the woods, none of his underlings are loyal to him, either...

This is what happens, when you're dirty-as-hell, and try to insulate yourself with buffers, and the buffers begin to crumble...

"Yeah, Senator... the Family has a lot of 'buffers'...

Willie%2BCicci.jpg

Last edited:
Roger Stone is a cancer on the anus of the American republic.

I hope Mueller puts Stone in prison until which time Stone is eventually deceased.

By Marisa Schultz

[......]

[......]

`​
FakeVery.jpg

WTF did this guy do to become a hero and if you can think of anything please post a link.

Stone has never said he wouldn't cooperate you fools.....what he said is no matter what....he will not lie about Trump to get some kind of a deal.....Stone did nothing wrong...he has the three best lawyers in the nation on his team....obviously this arrest was a desperate act by Mueller...we can tell because of how he did it....it was for show....or he wouldn't have tipped off CNN and went there in the middle of the night....even the agents felt silly for the way it went down...
This tells me more than ever Mueller has nothing and the heat to find something or wrap it up is intensifying......

Once I know I'm dealing with a dishonest liar I just kinda stop listening to anything they say.

Forum List

Back