🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Roger Stone says he Would Consider Cooperating with Mueller

On ABC's "This week" earlier today

OOOOPS! Semi-Flipped.. or Quasi-Flipped.
What he means though is that he will 'do a Manafort' and Lie.. again.

Roger Stone says he would consider cooperating with Mueller
By Marisa Schultz
January 27, 2019 | 12:02pm

"...“That’s a question I’ll have to determine after my attorneys have some discussion,” Stone told ABC’s “This Week” when asked if he’d tell Mueller the truth. “If there’s wrongdoing by other people in the campaign that I know about – which I know of none – but if there is I would certainly testify honestly.”
[......]
Stone admitted he did “forget” about his emails and texts related to Wikileaks and its founder Julian Assange,
but he expects to be “acquitted and vindicated.”

“I will prove in court that any failure of memory on my part was without intent and would be immaterial,” Stone said. “I am human.”
[......]

`​
Hahaha

We have heard this SAME STUPID JUVENILE DEMOCRATIC TALKING POINT a half dozen times about other so called "witness flippers" and you morons eat it up every single time.

What is it like to be so gullible that the MSM and the left can pull your strings so easily?

How embarrassing

Once I know I'm dealing with a dishonest liar I just kinda stop listening to anything they say.
Got it....:113: death dumb and blind suits you like a glove.....
What's up with that hair piece he wears? Does he actually think that fools anyone?
Hair piece???? really?....whats up with those faggy mom jeans Obama wears?....
Don't know, was he arrested too?

Once I know I'm dealing with a dishonest liar I just kinda stop listening to anything they say.
What's up with that hair piece he wears? Does he actually think that fools anyone?
Obama should be for running a coup against an American president....hell wearing those pants should be a felony.....

Stone never said he wouldn't cooperate he has been cooperating for months so this thread is nonsense....
No.
First he said he wouldn't Rat.
Now he's cleverly changed that to "not bare false witness" to IMPLY that there is nothing bad to tell.
IOW, he can now LIE publicly at least.
Nice spin job you WWE Trump Toads gladly bought.
`

Stone never said he wouldn't cooperate he has been cooperating for months so this thread is nonsense....
No.
First he said he wouldn't Rat.
Now he's cleverly changed that to "not bare false witness" to IMPLY that there is nothing bad to tell.
IOW, he can now LIE publicly at least.
Nice spin job you WWE Trump Toads gladly bought.
`
He has been on FOX all day dummy....I watched his live interview this morning and he has no changed anything....:nono:

Fake News! Misleading title. American patriot and hero Roger Stone simply reaffirms he is not ever going to bear false witness, as the Bible commands
Stone said he'll be honest.

That's mighty nice of him. There's a first time for everything.

Now launch into orbit, Trumptard!

Roger is changing his tune because Mueller showed him the list they could be charging him.

Someone said once the indictments came out, Roger has learned what a ton of bricks feels like.

If he doesn't cooperate, he will know exactly what they feel like.

He is such a nasty man. Stone and his wife put out ads for threesomes. Not with other women. And I don't think Bret Kavanaugh's Devil's Triangle applies here. Seems Roger is way more "hands on".

And these are the people Trump hangs with his whole life.

And someone is going to say Trump is clean while everyone else is nasty?

Obama should be for running a coup against an American president....hell wearing those pants should be a felony.....
We're a tad busy with our coup in Venezuela at the moment, can't spare the air time on corporate state media.

On ABC's "This week" earlier today

OOOOPS! Semi-Flipped.. or Quasi-Flipped.
What he means though is that he will 'do a Manafort' and Lie.. again.

Roger Stone says he would consider cooperating with Mueller
By Marisa Schultz
January 27, 2019 | 12:02pm

"...“That’s a question I’ll have to determine after my attorneys have some discussion,” Stone told ABC’s “This Week” when asked if he’d tell Mueller the truth. “If there’s wrongdoing by other people in the campaign that I know about – which I know of none – but if there is I would certainly testify honestly.”
[......]
Stone admitted he did “forget” about his emails and texts related to Wikileaks and its founder Julian Assange,
but he expects to be “acquitted and vindicated.”

“I will prove in court that any failure of memory on my part was without intent and would be immaterial,” Stone said. “I am human.”
[......]

`​
Hahaha

We have heard this SAME STUPID JUVENILE DEMOCRATIC TALKING POINT a half dozen times about other so called "witness flippers" and you morons eat it up every single time.

What is it like to be so gullible that the MSM and the left can pull your strings so easily?

How embarrassing
How many have flipped so far? How many have been found not guilty or released without being charged so far?

Roger is changing his tune because Mueller showed him the list they could be charging him.

Someone said once the indictments came out, Roger has learned what a ton of bricks feels like.

If he doesn't cooperate, he will know exactly what they feel like.

He is such a nasty man. Stone and his wife put out ads for threesomes. Not with other women. And I don't think Bret Kavanaugh's Devil's Triangle applies here. Seems Roger is way more "hands on".

And these are the people Trump hangs with his whole life.

And someone is going to say Trump is clean while everyone else is nasty?
I think Roger is just massaging the message.
Because truly "cooperating" Would entail him testifying against Trump and NOT via "false witness".

Some of these guys have more to worry about than Jail/Mueller. Ya know, Like Putin.
`

Forum List

Back