Roger Stone sentencing as ‘miscarriage of justice’

Zarate wasn't even supposed to be in San Francisco, wasn't even allowed in the country, and showed no remorse. I don't think he was overcharged at all, his exoneration by the SF libtard establishment sends a message to every illegal out there that its open season against legal US residents.
Zarate the felon, who was removed from the country several times before, was in possession of a stolen BLM pistol.

They are setting murderers and bank robbers free without bail in New York and they want to give Stone 7 years for "interfering with the political process" and lying to investigators? This is the kind of stuff they do in Banana Republics.

The libs gave Manafort life in prison in solitary confinement.

His crime wasn't "lying". Obama lied a million times about being allowed to keep your doctor and never did time.

Stone's crime was working for Donald J. Trump. Same as Manafort.
Such victims. Boo Hoo

You can think what you want, but the reality is the reality. Mr. Zarate, the Illegal who slaughtered Kate Steinle in the streets of San Francisco was let go completely because of his Sacred Cow status. And Traitor Johnny Walker was allowed to slide as well because of his liberal pedigree as a muslim.
Zarate was overcharged. He had no intention of killing Kate, he was extremely careless and negligent, and had he been correctly charged probably would have been convicted. Did you know that the bullet skipped off the asphalt before it hit Kate?

Zarate wasn't even supposed to be in San Francisco, wasn't even allowed in the country, and showed no remorse. I don't think he was overcharged at all, his exoneration by the SF libtard establishment sends a message to every illegal out there that its open season against legal US residents.
I totally get your drift on this. He shouldn't have been there, therefore, had he not been there is beautiful young woman wouldn't have had her life senselessly cut short, but, I think when the Court looked at it, they simply looked at the circumstances of the case, the charges filed and did not take that into consideration.

The libs gave Manafort life in prison in solitary confinement.

His crime wasn't "lying". Obama lied a million times about being allowed to keep your doctor and never did time.

Stone's crime was working for Donald J. Trump. Same as Manafort.
Such victims. Boo Hoo

You can think what you want, but the reality is the reality. Mr. Zarate, the Illegal who slaughtered Kate Steinle in the streets of San Francisco was let go completely because of his Sacred Cow status. And Traitor Johnny Walker was allowed to slide as well because of his liberal pedigree as a muslim.
Zarate was overcharged. He had no intention of killing Kate, he was extremely careless and negligent, and had he been correctly charged probably would have been convicted. Did you know that the bullet skipped off the asphalt before it hit Kate?

I totally get your drift on this. He shouldn't have been there, therefore, had he not been there is beautiful young woman wouldn't have had her life senselessly cut short, but, I think when the Court looked at it, they simply looked at the circumstances of the case, the charges filed and did not take that into consideration.

I think when the court looked at it, the liberal jurors and judge thought it would really piss off Deplorable Americans and President Trump if they let Zarate slide.

So they did.

So barr is getting involved, I expected as much. God knows a liar and witness tampering can't stay in prison, or we lock up tramp.

I remember I had you on ignore, and I will put you back there, as you signature is false and sick.
Boy I bet he's worried.

3ovtgm.gif

Pres.Trump better hurry up before Mr Stone have permanent bowel problem...

Donald Trump has denounced prosecutors’ recommendation of a seven- to nine-year prison sentence for his former aide Roger Stone, tweeting: “Cannot allow this miscarriage of justice!”

The president sent his message a little before 2am on Tuesday, after a rally in New Hampshire and a visit to Delaware to honour two US soldiers killed in Afghanistan.

On Tuesday, it seemed the tweet would have its desired effect.

The Washington Post quoted a “senior justice department official” as saying: “The department finds the recommendation extreme and excessive and disproportionate to Stone’s offences. The department will clarify its position later today.”

Trump denounces Roger Stone sentencing as 'miscarriage of justice' | Donald Trump | The Guardian
More like Obama better hope trump loses lol

Such victims. Boo Hoo

I think when the court looked at it, the liberal jurors and judge thought it would really piss off Deplorable Americans and President Trump if they let Zarate slide.

So they did.
I generally go with the simplest argument and once I learned that the bullet skipped off the pavement before it struck her, I could see why the Jury didn't view it as deliberate act of destruction.

I think if they would have charged something that required reckless disregard they would have gotten it, and I agree with your point that he never should have been in country in the first place.

Our Beloved President is trying to give folks like this ability to sue policy makers for the harm that results when they deliberately evade Federal Law.

They are setting murderers and bank robbers free without bail in New York and they want to give Stone 7 years for "interfering with the political process" and lying to investigators? This is the kind of stuff they do in Banana Republics.
He was lying and tampering with witnesses in a bogus investigation full of liars, leakers, and witness tamperers.

Sounds logical

Hey doofus libs. Trump will pardon everyone once he is safely reelected, and you'll be pissing golden showers on each other.

The left is upset when their so called heroes are called out for being what they are.........CRIMINALS.......

Quid Pro Quo and his COKE ADDICT SON.......making a fortune off his daddy's name......later to find out that Pelosi was doing the same thing over there...........

Hillary is A CRIMINAL........and only reason she is not rotting in prison is because it was Obama's DOJ....

Eric Holder guilty of Obstructing Congress and covering up Guns to Drug Cartels...............NOTHING...........

Cry me a rive Libs............We need to do to you what you have done to others........Trump should go on a Firing Spree.........and put different people in these spots..............and GO ON A RAMPAGE against the left's politicians.........AND GIVE THEM A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE

Stone is a man of I'll repute. Take a good of his money and let him go. Some time spent working like at mcpukes for $8 an hour would suffice. Imagine him having to live on that. All these rich guys have no clue what average working folk go through nor do they care. Yet they are the people elected to higher offices.

The left is upset when their so called heroes are called out for being what they are.........CRIMINALS.......

Quid Pro Quo and his COKE ADDICT SON.......making a fortune off his daddy's name......later to find out that Pelosi was doing the same thing over there...........

Hillary is A CRIMINAL........and only reason she is not rotting in prison is because it was Obama's DOJ....

Eric Holder guilty of Obstructing Congress and covering up Guns to Drug Cartels...............NOTHING...........

Cry me a rive Libs............We need to do to you what you have done to others........Trump should go on a Firing Spree.........and put different people in these spots..............and GO ON A RAMPAGE against the left's politicians.........AND GIVE THEM A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE
The 3 Stooges

comey-clapper-and-brennan.jpg
comey-clapper-and-brennan.jpg

Corrupt Obama Judge Amy Berman Jackson Denied Roger Stone’s Sealed Motion For a New Trial

Roger Stone’s defense team in November tried to strike down several potential jurors who were overt Trump-hating leftists.

Several potential jurors in Stone’s case ended up being Trump-hating, Obama-era officials who admittedly voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 so Stone’s lawyer’s tried to strike them as potential jurors.

One of the potential jurors actually had a husband who worked in the DOJ and played a role in the Russian collusion hoax that ultimately took down Roger Stone — and Judge Jackson allowed her to remain as a potential juror!

Amy Berman Jackson denied Stone’s motion for a new trial last week before the DOJ backed down from the excessive sentencing request by Mueller’s thugs.

All four prosecutors who signed Roger Stone’s sentencing memo seeking an excessive prison term of 7 to 9 years resigned like cowards on Tuesday after AG Bill Barr stepped in and smacked them down.

Mueller’s prosecutors and this corrupt judge made for a very toxic and abusive case against Roger Stone.

President Trump torched Demon Judge Amy Berman Jackson on Tuesday night.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is this the Judge that put Paul Manafort in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT, something that not even mobster Al Capone had to endure? How did she treat Crooked Hillary Clinton? Just asking! https://twitter.com/katiephang/status/1227286936701718530 …

Katie Phang

✔@KatiePhang
Replying to @KatiePhang
FYI: The judge presiding over this case, Amy Berman Jackson, is the same judge who had Manafort and Gates and van der Zwaan.

5:47 PM - Feb 11, 2020

3ovtgm.gif

Pres.Trump better hurry up before Mr Stone have permanent bowel problem...

Donald Trump has denounced prosecutors’ recommendation of a seven- to nine-year prison sentence for his former aide Roger Stone, tweeting: “Cannot allow this miscarriage of justice!”

The president sent his message a little before 2am on Tuesday, after a rally in New Hampshire and a visit to Delaware to honour two US soldiers killed in Afghanistan.

On Tuesday, it seemed the tweet would have its desired effect.

The Washington Post quoted a “senior justice department official” as saying: “The department finds the recommendation extreme and excessive and disproportionate to Stone’s offences. The department will clarify its position later today.”

Trump denounces Roger Stone sentencing as 'miscarriage of justice' | Donald Trump | The Guardian
Man is innocent.

All charges should be dropped, or commute the sentence.

Wow so it's ok to break the law if you bow down to Trump. What a disgrace.
All charges should be dropped because we know for a fact the entire Mueller investigation was based on lies and corruption and there was no “Russian collusion” to begin with.

Brennan and Clapper both lied under oath, false documents were used to obtain FISA warrants, and corrupt FBI agents have been outed breaking protocols and having a political vendetta against the President. Yet none of them are in jail because they are in the protected class. But we need to throw a Roger Stone in prison for 20 years because he jokingly threatened a man’s dog, which wasn’t even taken seriously by the supposed victim.

Forum List

Back