Roger Stone talked to trump campaign about Wikileaks emails in 2016

Stone is going to jail.

Hello Bubba

Go easy dude. I'm old

It’s a damn shame we all found out that the DNC systemically fucked Bernie and CNN COLLUDED with the Clinton campaign.

So awful that we know how crooked HIllary is.

Roger Stone talked to trump campaign about Wikileaks emails in 2016

:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

It’s a damn shame we all found out that the DNC systemically fucked Bernie and CNN COLLUDED with the Clinton campaign.

The proof is now there that the trump campaign criminally colluded with Wikileaks and the Russians to release stolen emails. I smell multiple people...including members of the Royal family...going down.

Stone better stock up on some vasoline....

It means Trump and Putin colluded to rig the 2016POTUS election and Kavanaugh is a rapist.

No one can convince me that when Stone and Bannon colluded with Wikileaks to release stolen emails that trump knew nothing about it.

The Orange Liar stole the election and committed treason in the process.....Illegitimate president....

No one can convince me that when Stone and Bannon colluded with Wikileaks to release stolen emails that trump knew nothing about it.

The Orange Liar stole the election and committed treason in the process.....Illegitimate president....
Even if there was irrefutable evidence, you still would claim otherwise.

tenor.gif

Indictments on waiting until the midterms are over.....

The orange admitted not telling the truth ....gotta be the worst leader after Hitler for sure.

Stone....Junior.....Prince Kushner......Brannon....
Who will be indicted next?

Yeah, that sucked.

Not a criminal offense though.

Forum List

Back