Roger Stone talked to trump campaign about Wikileaks emails in 2016

So Stone made a prediction from Assanges public statement that more Wikileaks disclosures were coming.

Nothing to see here but dingbat lefty fantasies.
It was a "little" more than that and you'll see within a week of the election...

The Trumpettes are out in mass defending their Orange Clown....We have touched a nerve....Yes...there was coordination between the trump campaign and Wikileaks. The emails were stolen. Stone will be indicted....as will a number of Trump campaign officials.

The...so called....president is illegitimate....he was installed by a foreign adversary. Putin wanted someonw in the WH that he could depend on. He got the Orange Clown....

The Trumpettes are out in mass defending their Orange Clown....We have touched a nerve....Yes...there was coordination between the trump campaign and Wikileaks. The emails were stolen. Stone will be indicted....as will a number of Trump campaign officials.

The...so called....president is illegitimate....he was installed by a foreign adversary. Putin wanted someonw in the WH that he could depend on. He got the Orange Clown....

I hope you are getting therapy. And stay away from guns.

I hope you are getting therapy. And stay away from guns.

I am a white male...so statistics say my demographic group is the most likely to go on a shooting rampage....but that has nothing to do with the criminal regime now in the White....VERY WHITE....house.

It’s a damn shame we all found out that the DNC systemically fucked Bernie and CNN COLLUDED with the Clinton campaign.

So awful that we know how crooked HIllary is.

The proof is now there that the trump campaign criminally colluded with Wikileaks and the Russians to release stolen emails. I smell multiple people...including members of the Royal family...going down.

Stone better stock up on some vasoline....

1s3sye.jpg

Forum List

Back