like you?
pearls-on-swine-24169895106.jpeg

Dani put up an IMAGE OF MUHUMMAD IBN AMINA-------the rapist bastard of
mecca
no.he is moses

ROLMAO-------ok ----muhummad and moses--------and AMINA the whore tha
dropped a bellyful shit in mecca and it-----got name MUHUMMAD-----that same
load of shit decided to make himself a cousin of Moses
moses was pig because he was traitor like ............
and ibraham too.because he wanted kill his son for paranoid(god tell him).

then he killed his goat because of paranoid too(god say dont kill your child.kill your goat) :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
but im slim. 185cm 75kg
you are fat
Somebody in Italy is desperately groveling for money. Hide the women, cover up history. Whatever it takes.

sit tight-----the Italians did not really fall for the Nazi pigs of Germany and they will not fall for the Nazi pigs of Iran-------Frances will not live forever
Francis? Now what? lol

the pope. He has decided to be the Neville Chamberlain of the 21st century

my point: iranian isnt anti semitic.because they respect great cyrus.

*sigh*

First of all, it really pains me to have to say this. Because I know the inbred morons arguing with you are going to get titillated over it. Nevertheless, I cannot let such factual/logical failures abide:

Cyrus was a Zoroastrian Persian of antiquity, the founder of the ancient Persian Empire. He was not a Jew. He was the first leader to unite the Persian people. In many ways, Cyrus is the ancient father of Iran. Furthermore, he is one of the most important figures in all of world history. His tomb has been declared a world heritage site. The ultimate fate of his remains is unknown, and most likely his bones were eventually tossed out into the desert by tomb raiders. When

Therefore, your argument is entirely without merit.

Last edited:
my point: iranian isnt anti semitic.because they respect great cyrus.[/QUOTE}

*sigh*

First of all, it really pains me to have to say this. Because I know the inbred morons arguing with you are going to get titillated over it. Nevertheless, I cannot let such factual/logical failures abide:

Cyrus was a Zoroastrian Persian of antiquity, the founder of the ancient Persian Empire. He was not a Jew. He was the first leader to unite the Persian people. In many ways, Cyrus is the ancient father of Iran. Furthermore, he is one of the most important figures in all of world history. His tomb has been declared a world heritage site. The ultimate fate of his remains is unknown, and most likely his bones were eventually tossed out into the desert by tomb raiders. When

i dont said cyrus was jewish
1: iranian love cyrus
2:cyrus helped jewish
fact=iranian isnt anti semitic

my point: iranian isnt anti semitic.because they respect great cyrus.

*sigh*

*facepalm*

No.

*sigh*

Fact-----if Cyrus were alive today as a ZOROASTRIAN----he would be considered
a criminal in the DISGUSTING SHARIAH CESSPIT which is today's IRAN-----
In the course of my little life in the USA------I have met a few Zoroastrians----
they are from a small remnant of real Iranians who fled the filth of islam to MUMBAI (the erstwhile Bombay) There are also jews in Mumbai-----
some migrated to the USA-----and I have some MUMBAI jews as friends.
Their families generally escaped the filth and stench of islam from Iraq and Iran---
and migrated to Mumbai centuries ago. There is a beautiful Zoroastrian temple
in Israel-------jews and Zoroastrians still get along very well-------I will not comment
about that which Zoroastrians say about muslims--.

*sigh*

I'm not buying that for one second, Dani

*sigh*

Sassy-------I got inside information. It was in the 1960s when jews started fleeing
Iran--------they generally sent their CHILDREN out and stayed to try to hang on
to their property and businesses. ------kinda like the transport of german jewish kids out of Germany in the 1930s. THUS..... I got to meet Iranian jewish teens---
they were "placed" with jewish families in the area of the USA in which I lived.
Just a few years later I stumbled into MUSLIM IRANIANS -------made close friends------and from a young Doc. here for his "residency" I learned about
the rise of the filth of islamicism in Iran. Iranian muslims I knew back then-----
were IRANIANS--------they hated just about everyone-------very RACE conscious,
considered ARABS to be the scum of the earth and would not sit down to lunch
with a southeast Asian (in the cafeteria)------as for jews------it seemed to me that
they hated ARABS a lot more back then. Travel "home" was via EL AL
(believe it or not). Then 1979 happened and with it the GOVERNMENT SPONSORED RISE OF NAZISM

Dani put up an IMAGE OF MUHUMMAD IBN AMINA-------the rapist bastard of
mecca
no.he is moses

then he killed his goat because of paranoid too(god say dont kill your child.kill your goat) :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
but im slim. 185cm 75kg
you are fat
Somebody in Italy is desperately groveling for money. Hide the women, cover up history. Whatever it takes.

sit tight-----the Italians did not really fall for the Nazi pigs of Germany and they will not fall for the Nazi pigs of Iran-------Frances will not live forever
Francis? Now what? lol

LOL. Because he's not an ugly American bigot? Iran will be our ally in about 5 years. They're DYING to go modern and progressive. Idiot chickenhawk GOPers ALWAYS.

*sigh*

Sassy-------I got inside information. It was in the 1960s when jews started fleeing
to their property and businesses. ------kinda like the transport of german jewish kids out of Germany in the 1930s. THUS..... I got to meet Iranian jewish teens---
they were "placed" with jewish families in the area of the USA in which I lived.
Just a few years later I stumbled into MUSLIM IRANIANS -------made close friends------and from a young Doc. here for his "residency" I learned about
the rise of the filth of islamicism in Iran. Iranian muslims I knew back then-----
with a southeast Asian (in the cafeteria)------as for jews------it seemed to me that
(believe it or not). Then 1979 happened and with it the GOVERNMENT SPONSORED RISE OF NAZISM
Like the entire Muslim world, they hate RW a-hole Israelis who've been abusing Palestinians for 65 years, with RW GOP help. At the bottom of ALL the ME mess.

*sigh*

Like the entire Muslim world, they hate RW a-hole Israelis who've been abusing Palestinians for 65 years, with RW GOP help. At the bottom of ALL the ME mess.

wrong-----the entire muslim world has hated jews since the inception of islam. Try to learn some history. Have you ever met a muslim? I have met LOTS AND LOTS If you ever meet a muslim -----and want to know what muslims think of
Christians------TELL HIM YOU ARE A JEW.

no.he is moses

but im slim. 185cm 75kg
you are fat

Francis? Now what? lol

LOL. Because he's not an ugly American bigot? Iran will be our ally in about 5 years. They're DYING to go modern and progressive. Idiot chickenhawk GOPers ALWAYS.

Oh-----I see you have never met an Iranian------I have---LOTS-----both muslims and
jews-----over the past-----almost 50 years------In fact, I even have Iranian relatives
now-----thru marriage

*sigh*

What country do these "Palestinians" come from?

Sassy lassie-----no matter what from what country an ARAB originates-----Iranians HATE THEM unless they are SHIITES. I was only 19 (and really really naïve) when I first encountered ---CLOSE UP------young educated people from
"OVERSEAS"------coming to the USA for further training as doctors. They were
from South east asia, Iran, and some other associated lands ---some arabs as
in Egyptians etc-----even an afghani. I was amazed at the HATRED evinced
by the IRANIAN boys against-------arabs and Pakistanis. I JUST DID NOT
UNDERSTAND why young medical school graduates in a foreign land would
HATE each other-----ON SIGHT -----it took more than a year before I understood
the SHIITE / SUNNI thing-----but that hatred is based on even more HISTORIC
stuff. -----------you green people have NOTHING on them in your feelings toward
those ORANGE guys. ----nothing

Yo Dani...did you guys attack Israels electric grid today? Fingers are pointing your way. You being into electrical engineering and all.....

'Israel's electrical grid attacked in massive cyber attack'
Got a respectable link?

It really happened----they fixed it up

Franco rated the fact that the disruption in the electric grid was fixes
as "FUNNY"--------more "fun" for you Franco------the disruption did not
kill any jews

Palestine. duh

but im slim. 185cm 75kg
you are fat

Francis? Now what? lol

Oh-----I see you have never met an Iranian------I have---LOTS-----both muslims and
jews-----over the past-----almost 50 years------In fact, I even have Iranian relatives
now-----thru marriage
I had 3 Iranians on my boarding corridor in 80-81. Great kids. Great people when the GOP isn't fecking with them...Also met several in Paris.

Before circa 1970 -----they were called SYRIANS or ARABS. From approximately 300 AD to------1948 the only people called PALESTINIANS-----
were Jews living in the land that the ROMANS renamed PALESTINA. In 1948
the PALESTINIANS became ISRAELIS When I was a kid (uhm----somewhat
before 1970, ) I thought the word PALESTINE -----was a Hebrew word-----
It is not--------it is greek. A few years ago----roaming about in the southern
part of New York City------I came up a very faded PAINTED sign on an old building
in Hebrew letters-------a LONG WORD (ie lots of letters which usually signifies YIDDISH) I struggled thru the phonetics--------the long word in Hebrew letters was "PALESTINIAN"------it was way back circa 1960 ----a meeting place
for Zionists in New York City. The date of on the building was 1922-----long
before any non jew was a "Palestinian"

Last edited:
Yo Dani...did you guys attack Israels electric grid today? Fingers are pointing your way. You being into electrical engineering and all.....

'Israel's electrical grid attacked in massive cyber attack'
Got a respectable link?

It really happened----they fixed it up

Franco rated the fact that the disruption in the electric grid was fixes
as "FUNNY"--------more "fun" for you Franco------the disruption did not
kill any jews
Didn't do a gd thing in fact, dupe. The Israelis better upgrade their IT defenses, because the whole world is sick of them after years of the RW a-hole Yahoo.

Forum List

Back