Roll Call: Who is Now Ready to Move on From Massive Voter Fraud, and Admit that Biden Won and Free and Fair Election in 2020.

Let me know when you are tired or me consistently and constantly embarrassing you on this board.
You'll have a long wait.

Now back to the question you dodged earlier.
How will you explain to your daughters that you openly support a man that said "Grab 'em by the pussy, because when you are famous, they let you."

You sticking with, "It's just Locker Room talk."
He said "they let you"...I would say if you don't want them to touch you then let them know. Let equates to consent.

Let me know when you have a sit down with your daughters and tell them it's OK saying "Grab 'em by the pussy, because when you are famous, they let you" is acceptable because you think the women actually 'Let Him.'

Your lame excuses (locker room talk, they let you means its ok) are sickening and your daughters should know what type of character you support, as long as the 'policy' is to your liking.
You fucking moron. My kids are 11 and 13 they heard it, saw it and laughed it off. He said they let you, you dumbfuck. 13 yr old boys say shit that’s a lot worse. My kids aren’t weak ass snowflakes. Fuck off. Now you answer me, you fucking coward. What policies didn’t you like. I had to watch my 13 yr old play against a boy in lacrosse. Why? He identified as a girl. Pretty weak. But you are Ok with that because Bidens accuser wasn’t credible in your eyes and she said he grabbed her privates without consent.

Believe all women…well most…right? You fucking hypocrite
I already told you I don’t agree with boys playing on girls teams no matter how they identify.
You need to get your ANGER in check.

With States certifying election results across the Nation, and (R), Conservatives and trump Lovers still clinging to Massive Voter Fraud, Just type a simple phrase or two saying were you currently stand, on June 27th, 2021, on .................

"The Election was Stolen Due to Massive Voter Fraud."
Bill Barr just did, right?

Let me know when you are tired or me consistently and constantly embarrassing you on this board.
You'll have a long wait.

Now back to the question you dodged earlier.
How will you explain to your daughters that you openly support a man that said "Grab 'em by the pussy, because when you are famous, they let you."

You sticking with, "It's just Locker Room talk."
He said "they let you"...I would say if you don't want them to touch you then let them know. Let equates to consent.

Let me know when you have a sit down with your daughters and tell them it's OK saying "Grab 'em by the pussy, because when you are famous, they let you" is acceptable because you think the women actually 'Let Him.'

Your lame excuses (locker room talk, they let you means its ok) are sickening and your daughters should know what type of character you support, as long as the 'policy' is to your liking.
You fucking moron. My kids are 11 and 13 they heard it, saw it and laughed it off. He said they let you, you dumbfuck. 13 yr old boys say shit that’s a lot worse. My kids aren’t weak ass snowflakes. Fuck off. Now you answer me, you fucking coward. What policies didn’t you like. I had to watch my 13 yr old play against a boy in lacrosse. Why? He identified as a girl. Pretty weak. But you are Ok with that because Bidens accuser wasn’t credible in your eyes and she said he grabbed her privates without consent.

Believe all women…well most…right? You fucking hypocrite
I already told you I don’t agree with boys playing on girls teams no matter how they identify.
You need to get your ANGER in check.
But you vote for those that do. My anger only arose when my kids and their well being became irrelevant. What Biden did with his laws against women and girls is 100000x worse than Trumps locker room talk. And a woman actually accused Biden of grabbing her pussy. That was without consent but you’re more outraged by locker room talk. Yeah…real logical.

Again, my kids hear a lot worse in middle school. Open your eyes.

I voted for Biden and would have gotten over his victory two days after the election if not for the voter fraud complaints. The Maricopa County faudit has been fun to follow. I hope the nonsense carries on until the 2022 midterms.
So you voted for Communism. Good to know who the enemy is.

With States certifying election results across the Nation, and (R), Conservatives and trump Lovers still clinging to Massive Voter Fraud, Just type a simple phrase or two saying were you currently stand, on June 27th, 2021, on .................

Oh, let's wait until a few of the audits are finished.

Oh, let's wait until a few of the audits are finished.
Deal

This is far beyond politics for them. It's a holy war. Good vs. Evil. Most will never believe anything different.

You may as well try to change the mind of a jihadist.
Not when the hated Trump got more popular votes then the beloved Obama
And Biden got more votes than both of them .So what? There were more people registered to vote in 2020.
And nearly 40 million more people voted. We all saw the lines.

Too complicated for the Trumpsters to consider.

There wasn't "massive" fraud, there was just enough fraud where it was needed.

And if you don't believe by now Everything Is a Lie and People Believe It, then I don't know what to tell you. People are so befuddled by total propaganda that we have DOCTORS saying yes, yes, wear grandma's cotton curtain material over your face, for surely this will keep out a respiratory airborne virus.

And the legions cry, "Follow the science!!"

That's where we are in the enlightened 21st century, in the "age of information"

Democrats are liars and cheaters
Dems stole it, naturally they want people to ignore that and move on. Meanwhile we laugh at the illegitimate Biden and his Dem whores.
You people need to give it a rest. You have already done irreparable damage to our Constitutional Republic, and voting rights
Link?
You want a link? What the fuck do you need a link for? Do you have your head so far up your ass that you do not know about all of the restrictions on voting that states have implimented in response to the bogus fraud bullshit?

Winco VOTER FRAUD.....flipped votes in MI well documented, fake Chinese ID's for MI as well, more votes than voters..

Dems stole it, naturally they want people to ignore that and move on. Meanwhile we laugh at the illegitimate Biden and his Dem whores.
You people need to give it a rest. You have already done irreparable damage to our Constitutional Republic, and voting rights
Link?
You want a link? What the fuck do you need a link for? Do you have your head so far up your ass that you do not know about all of the restrictions on voting that states have implimented in response to the bogus fraud bullshit?
Because you lied and now have been called on to back up your claim or admit you lied.

Link?
So you have nothing, again.

That was easy.

Link?

That was easy.

Now THAT was easy. You are dismissed

Link?

That was easy.

Now THAT was easy. You are dismissed
Posting a link to a Bing search is meaningless, Dumbass.

Give me a single name of an actual person who was disenfranchised by any of these laws.

GO!

Which was rife with fraud, as the audits will point out. Admit it! You want a permanent far Left rule in the US, doncha, communist shitbag?

Our election process found no significant fraud and you’re just upset that Biden is your president. :)

I’d prefer having multiple viable parties.

Forum List

Back