Roll Call: Who is Now Ready to Move on From Massive Voter Fraud, and Admit that Biden Won and Free and Fair Election in 2020.

Yeah, so long as they are all far Left whackjob "parties" that agree with Communism like you, eh Bolshevik shitbag?

No. I'd love to see multiple viable parties whether I agree with them or not. I think it would be a better representation of the country and would disrupt the tribal duopoly that we have.
LIAR!!! You would just love to completely disenfranchise, if not outright eliminate ALL opposition to your diseased ideology. So you would rather support permanent far Left one party rule. And anyone who DARES to disagree? Well, it's off to the ovens for them.

Democrats are liars and cheaters
Dems stole it, naturally they want people to ignore that and move on. Meanwhile we laugh at the illegitimate Biden and his Dem whores.
You people need to give it a rest. You have already done irreparable damage to our Constitutional Republic, and voting rights
You need to stop lying. :talk2hand:
What exactly am I lying about Bubba?
Your lie, but then you already know this. "You have already done irreparable damage to our Constitutional Republic, and voting rights"
Please explain how that is a lie. Trump's big lie has already provoked the erosion of voting rights and access to the polls. You people know full well that the only way that you can win to to surpress the minority, liberal vote. You fuckers can no longer win a majority nationally and you are terrrified . You use this voter fraud bullshit as an excuse to undermine the democratic process. Those of you who deny that are the liers
More of this “trampling on voter’s rights” bullshit?

View attachment 506343
Hell we even allow left wing traitors to vote when they clearly are allied with China.
How do you presume to stop them?
Mushroom Cloud.jpg

Here's one option: Target the major urban shitholes.

If it was, according to the Democrat narrative,the most secure election in history.Why are they pushing so hard to UNCONSTITUTIONALLY FEDERALIZE ELECTIONS?

LIAR!!! You would just love to completely disenfranchise, if not outright eliminate ALL opposition to your diseased ideology. So you would rather support permanent far Left one party rule. And anyone who DARES to disagree? Well, it's off to the ovens for them.

I've spoken about this before in my support for ranked choice voting. I'd link you to it but you think I'm a liar anyway. So you can think what you want. I don't care. :)

I've spoken about this before in my support for ranked choice voting. I'd link you to it but you think I'm a liar anyway. So you can think what you want. I don't care. :)
Ranked choice is a fucking joke anyways. This is all out war and the Democrats and the Left are the enemy. We need to destroy the enemy. Not make nice with them, not compromise, not capitulate, never surrender.

Dems stole it, naturally they want people to ignore that and move on. Meanwhile we laugh at the illegitimate Biden and his Dem whores.
You people need to give it a rest. You have already done irreparable damage to our Constitutional Republic, and voting rights
Your lie, but then you already know this. "You have already done irreparable damage to our Constitutional Republic, and voting rights"
Please explain how that is a lie. Trump's big lie has already provoked the erosion of voting rights and access to the polls. You people know full well that the only way that you can win to to surpress the minority, liberal vote. You fuckers can no longer win a majority nationally and you are terrrified . You use this voter fraud bullshit as an excuse to undermine the democratic process. Those of you who deny that are the liers

View attachment 506343
Hell we even allow left wing traitors to vote when they clearly are allied with China.
View attachment 506569

Another fine American Patriot has spoken

View attachment 506343
View attachment 506569

Another fine American Patriot has spoken
That's right. We have to excise the cancer that is progressivism, because all progressivism is Communism in sheep's clothing.

Ranked choice is a fucking joke anyways. This is all out war and the Democrats and the Left are the enemy. We need to destroy the enemy. Not make nice with them, not compromise, not capitulate, never surrender.

Just saying I think it would give multiple political parties a platform to be heard. I'd like multiple viable parties whether I agree with them or not.

View attachment 506343
Send them into exile abroad where they can't make trouble.

Just saying I think it would give multiple political parties a platform to be heard. I'd like multiple viable parties whether I agree with them or not.
Sorry, nope. Not good enough.

Link?
You want a link? What the fuck do you need a link for? Do you have your head so far up your ass that you do not know about all of the restrictions on voting that states have implimented in response to the bogus fraud bullshit?
So you have nothing, again.

That was easy.

Now THAT was easy. You are dismissed
Posting a link to a Bing search is meaningless, Dumbass.
A
Give me a single name of an actual person who was disenfranchised by any of these laws.

GO!
You asked for a link. You got a fucking link. The evidence of a drive for voter supression is right there in front of your face. Stop with the slupid as games and moving the goal posts logical fallacies.
No, there is no evidence in your link to a Bing search, Dumbass.

Show us a single name of someone who was disenfranchised by any of these laws. Since you can't, the only conclusion is that you are full of shit.

Run along, Gomer.

View attachment 506343
View attachment 506569

With nuclear weapons? Sure, psycho...

Link?
You want a link? What the fuck do you need a link for? Do you have your head so far up your ass that you do not know about all of the restrictions on voting that states have implimented in response to the bogus fraud bullshit?

That was easy.

A
Give me a single name of an actual person who was disenfranchised by any of these laws.

GO!
You asked for a link. You got a fucking link. The evidence of a drive for voter supression is right there in front of your face. Stop with the slupid as games and moving the goal posts logical fallacies.

Show us a single name of someone who was disenfranchised by any of these laws. Since you can't, the only conclusion is that you are full of shit.

Run along, Gomer.
Good fucking khrist on a cracker ! You are insufferable!

Link?

That was easy.

A

GO!

Run along, Gomer.
Good fucking khrist on a cracker ! You are insufferable!
Why? For asking you to back up your claims?

Cry me a river, liar.

why fear a real audit

why are democrats so afraid of election audits...al gore forced multiple recounts but now its a bad thing...help us understand
Real Audit? by Cyber Ninjas,

Cyber Ninjas started the weeks-long recount effort Friday, but it is doing so with little transparency and refuses to allow media or the public to watch the recount being held at the state fairgrounds in Phoenix. Only observers who have had their backgrounds checked by the company are allowed in.

The Florida-based consultancy has no election experience and is run by a man who has shared unfounded conspiracy theories claiming the official 2020 presidential election results are illegitimate.

Bring on the Legitimate Audits........No Problem.
Cyber Ninjas is legit? NOPE, they have no election experience.
Well. We were all virgins once.

Forum List

Back