Rolling Stone Mag Witnessed The Cult Rally

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
This is the kind of propaganda the msm spoon feeds Democrats. Over 70% of Democrats believe what they see on tv and trust it.

This is the kind of propaganda the msm spoon feeds Democrats. Over 70% of Democrats believe what they see on tv and trust it.
I stopped seeing them as people some time ago. Whenever I'm speaking to one of them, I realize I'm just talking to a TV.

All the nutbags were in full force at the former Presidents cult frothing rally.
A must read from a witness who lays it all out...

They deny all of it and call it fake news, but Right Side network obediently captured all of the madness with great pride.

The rubes have no shame, so they don’t care. Nothing matters when you think you’re at “war” with “evil”. Nothing. Period.

I stopped seeing them as people some time ago. Whenever I'm speaking to one of them, I realize I'm just talking to a TV.
If you wanna know what a Democrat thinks about an issue, turn on any msm and they will repeat the same talking points they all believe. Democrats are the cult they claim Trump supporters are.

If trump supporters are a cult and Trump is telling them all to get his wonderful vaccine, it must not be Trump supporters that are anti vax.

I am sorry but I find anyone who voted for the current vegetable in the White House and anyone who tries to defend him as way less then credible.
While I do not agree with Trump on many things I do not condemn those that go to his rallies any more then those that went to 44 rallies or, heaven forbid a Hillary Clinton rally.

All the nutbags were in full force at the former Presidents cult frothing rally.
A must read from a witness who lays it all out...

LOL, you wouldn’t know what the Confederate flag actually looks like, neither does Rolling Stone.

$10 says you didn't read it. It's embarrassing what goes on in the alternate universe.

I read it, don't know about him.

But considering your post spoke of nut bags, and cults I already knew what it was going to say.

Your closed minded language and insults gave away your position and anything you promote is obviously going to only contain words that you want to hear and are saying exactly what you want them to say. In other words, what you use to describe the other side also happens to be the very same words that describe you.

Some Republicans also suffer from the same problem, but there seems to be more of those types on the other side of the fence.

I'm not saying you're a Nazi but you do seem to share one of their characteristics, even the Nazis believed that were as right as everyone else believed they were wrong. But they would never consider themselves as wrong because they were blind followers who believed themselves righteous and the other side as evil and wrong. If you can't even consider your opponent or put yourself in their shoes then you're an enemy also.

With that said that story read as very pandering and skewing a narrative to tell the story they want. Even the mere mention of confederate flags shows they are biased as anyone who actually knows what the Confederate flag means knows it isn't a negative at all or even means nothing what popular opinion thinks it does.

It was biased and a piece intended to play to a certain spectrum of political opinion and to infuriate the other side. It's rolling stone after all, they have always leaned liberal in their depictions of current events.

I read it, don't know about him.

But considering your post spoke of nut bags, and cults I already knew what it was going to say.

Your closed minded language and insults gave away your position and anything you promote is obviously going to only contain words that you want to hear and are saying exactly what you want them to say. In other words, what you use to describe the other side also happens to be the very same words that describe you.

Some Republicans also suffer from the same problem, but there seems to be more of those types on the other side of the fence.

I'm not saying you're a Nazi but you do seem to share one of their characteristics, even the Nazis believed that were as right as everyone else believed they were wrong. But they would never consider themselves as wrong because they were blind followers who believed themselves righteous and the other side as evil and wrong. If you can't even consider your opponent or put yourself in their shoes then you're an enemy also.

With that said that story read as very pandering and skewing a narrative to tell the story they want. Even the mere mention of confederate flags shows they are biased as anyone who actually knows what the Confederate flag means knows it isn't a negative at all or even means nothing what popular opinion thinks it does.

It was biased and a piece intended to play to a certain spectrum of political opinion and to infuriate the other side. It's rolling stone after all, they have always leaned liberal in their depictions of current events.
Suffer

Forum List

Back