🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rolling Stones tell Donald to stop play their songs...

Really had to laugh when they played "Start Me Up". Did they never listen to the lyrics?

Typical Dem voters. shallow and petty. I guess it's one to draw attention to the old fogies music

they are in their freaking 70's liberals never GROW UP

There are tons of other music to choose from, the Stones are a bit dated anyway. But the important thing to note is that libs are getting their panties in a bunch. Donald has ALREADY made America great again!

Donald has ALREADY made America great again!
How? By using every bigoted position a person could take? By trying to divide the nation into "us vs. them"? By showing his ignorance on foreign and domestic policies? By using bluster, intimidation, and bullying instead of facts? Yes, he's made America so great that other national leaders are appalled. Except Putin, who recognizes Trump as a like-minded dictator.

Donald has ALREADY made America great again!
How? By using every bigoted position a person could take? By trying to divide the nation into "us vs. them"? By showing his ignorance on foreign and domestic policies? By using bluster, intimidation, and bullying instead of facts? Yes, he's made America so great that other national leaders are appalled. Except Putin, who recognizes Trump as a like-minded dictator.
I just explained how. Try breathing then read. Every bigoted position? Sounds like you're the bigot but that's what bigots are like. They can't see their own bias.

Ignorance on foreign and domestic policies? Other national leaders are appalled? Yes, Trump is already making America great again by making stupid low browed bigots like you froth over. We need more of that, not less. I hope you don't blow an artery.

Forum List

Back