Rolling Thunder and Bikers For Trump Will Be In Da House At The Donald's HUGE Inauguration!

I read that Caitlyn Jenner accepted Trump's invitation to attend. It was one of those "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" moments.

hey! here's an idea- the dudes riding those obnoxious rolling farts can drive the B Street Band to the stage to play for cheetolini!

Bikers vs prissy little gender confused liberals let me just consider that match up...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
See post #3....:lol:

That posters DNA should be sequenced to find out what went wrong.

oh... now that hurt. but why not ask tribblehead what went wrong where he has to get a freakin' cover band to play... why he already has the lowest approval rating of any prez & he's not even in the whitehouse yet. oh this is fun to watch you all defend donny from queens.

Bikers vs prissy little gender confused liberals let me just consider that match up...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

oh... now that hurt. but why not ask tribblehead what went wrong where he has to get a freakin' cover band to play... why he already has the lowest approval rating of any prez & he's not even in the whitehouse yet. oh this is fun to watch you all defend donny from queens.
All you fascist LWNJs hate him....which is a big positive!!!!

hate? you seem to be projecting again.... you have learned well from president tinkles.

Lib please Trump doesn't even know you are alive. :itsok:

hate? you seem to be projecting again.... you have learned well from president tinkles.
I didn't support your Obama....

Rolling Thunder is a trademarked organization of activist for veteran causes that holds massive motorcycle runs and demonstrations in Washington, DC every Memorial Day Weekend for over 25 years. They have made no announcement for plans to participate in the inauguration.

The three alleged groups participating have never been able to conduct a sizeable ride or demonstration. Their numbers are usually restricted to a handful or no more than a few dozen. Bikers for Trump is led by a former political operative and does not even own or regularly ride a motorcycle. That group is generally viewed as fraudulent by bikers and concentrates on selling t-shirts and souvenirs.

Lib please Trump doesn't even know you are alive. :itsok:

singularly? no.... COLLECTIVELY??? he's obsessed. he can't control his tiny fingers on his tiny hands from furiously tweeting in the wee (get it... WEE) hours of the night, showing just how much he hates criticism of all forms. how sweet it is that a few mere words can get under his skin so easily & it's quite the entertainment watching his 'fans' come to his defense. :spinner:

he doesn't need it.

he doesn't need it.
He just needed you....

Forum List

Back