Rolling Thunder and Bikers For Trump Will Be In Da House At The Donald's HUGE Inauguration!

Bikers vs prissy little gender confused liberals let me just consider that match up...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
See post #3....:lol:

That posters DNA should be sequenced to find out what went wrong.

oh... now that hurt. but why not ask tribblehead what went wrong where he has to get a freakin' cover band to play... why he already has the lowest approval rating of any prez & he's not even in the whitehouse yet. oh this is fun to watch you all defend donny from queens.
All you fascist LWNJs hate him....which is a big positive!!!!

When the left are freaking out and hating Trump that tells me Trump is doing a good job! Good job Trump keep up the good work!

I love that, "a wall of meat" to protect people there to see the swearing in from being accosted by angry losers.

Bikers vs prissy little gender confused liberals let me just consider that match up...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

oh... now that hurt. but why not ask tribblehead what went wrong where he has to get a freakin' cover band to play... why he already has the lowest approval rating of any prez & he's not even in the whitehouse yet. oh this is fun to watch you all defend donny from queens.

Lib please Trump doesn't even know you are alive. :itsok:

singularly? no.... COLLECTIVELY??? he's obsessed. he can't control his tiny fingers on his tiny hands from furiously tweeting in the wee (get it... WEE) hours of the night, showing just how much he hates criticism of all forms. how sweet it is that a few mere words can get under his skin so easily & it's quite the entertainment watching his 'fans' come to his defense. :spinner:

So...you have no life got it. :cuckoo:

Rolling Thunder is a trademarked organization of activist for veteran causes that holds massive motorcycle runs and demonstrations in Washington, DC every Memorial Day Weekend for over 25 years. They have made no announcement for plans to participate in the inauguration.

The three alleged groups participating have never been able to conduct a sizeable ride or demonstration. Their numbers are usually restricted to a handful or no more than a few dozen. Bikers for Trump is led by a former political operative and does not even own or regularly ride a motorcycle. That group is generally viewed as fraudulent by bikers and concentrates on selling t-shirts and souvenirs.

Wow. You have hit a new low.

When the left are freaking out and hating Trump that tells me Trump is doing a good job! Good job Trump keep up the good work!
Ya, good job if you like seeing America surrender to the Russians. The US has been in an economic and cyber war with Russia for several years. Trump is giving up and surrendering to Russia.

hate? you seem to be projecting again.... you have learned well from president tinkles.
I didn't support your Obama....

he doesn't need it.
He just needed you....

he needed the electoral vote but won the overwhelming support via the popular vote as well. twice.

too bad, so sad donny from queens became so distraught that he had to resort to lying about the 3,000,000 votes he lost to hillary.

Ya, good job if you like seeing America surrender to the Russians. The US has been in an economic and cyber war with Russia for several years. Trump is giving up and surrendering to Russia.
Link?

hate? you seem to be projecting again.... you have learned well from president tinkles.

he doesn't need it.
He just needed you....

he needed the electoral vote but won the overwhelming support via the popular vote as well. twice.

too bad, so sad donny from queens became so distraught that he had to resort to lying about the 3,000,000 votes he lost to hillary.
What did Trump lose?

I think you meant to say China, Trump is kicking China in the groin daily just relax.

singularly? no.... COLLECTIVELY??? he's obsessed. he can't control his tiny fingers on his tiny hands from furiously tweeting in the wee (get it... WEE) hours of the night, showing just how much he hates criticism of all forms. how sweet it is that a few mere words can get under his skin so easily & it's quite the entertainment watching his 'fans' come to his defense. :spinner:

unlike tribblehead, i have no use for the twittersphere.... & i like to actually be asleep when it's 2, 3, 4 am....

who can't deal with not being called the best & is addicted to 140 characters or less again? :slap:

unlike tribblehead, i have no use for the twittersphere.... & i like to actually be asleep when it's 2, 3, 4 am....

who can't deal with not being called the best & is addicted to 140 characters or less again? :slap:
English?

he doesn't need it.
He just needed you....

What did Trump lose?

uh-oh... looks like 1/2 of your 2 braincells went <POP>. try re reading it again & maybe, just maaaaaybe you'll comprehend.

English?

anybody so addicted to twitter, even president tinkles really has no life... do try to keep up.
<POP>
never mind, you last braincell just quit on you.

he doesn't need it.
He just needed you....

What did Trump lose?

uh-oh... looks like 1/2 of your 2 braincells went <POP>. try re reading it again & maybe, just maaaaaybe you'll comprehend.
Yes, do try to read my post again....here, I will make it easier for you so you don't get lost...

What did Trump lose?

Rolling Thunder is a trademarked organization of activist for veteran causes that holds massive motorcycle runs and demonstrations in Washington, DC every Memorial Day Weekend for over 25 years. They have made no announcement for plans to participate in the inauguration.

The three alleged groups participating have never been able to conduct a sizeable ride or demonstration. Their numbers are usually restricted to a handful or no more than a few dozen. Bikers for Trump is led by a former political operative and does not even own or regularly ride a motorcycle. That group is generally viewed as fraudulent by bikers and concentrates on selling t-shirts and souvenirs.

Wow. You have hit a new low.
I know that world. I have many sources and contacts, but here is a news article. It is not from a Russian or fake news source so you probably won't believe it.

www.usnews.com/news/articles/2017-01-04/bitterly-divided-pro-trump-bikers-split-3-ways-over-inauguration-plans

Problem is keeping silent and taking the high road is where Republicans have gone wrong. The left has steam rolled over them for the most part. Trump fights back and your rants won't change it by the look of things. I love that he gets you assholes riled up, reminds us what we voted for.

he doesn't need it.
He just needed you....

What did Trump lose?

Yes, do try to read my post again....here, I will make it easier for you so you don't get lost...

What did Trump lose?

the answer is in my post. not my problem if you can't figure it out.

He just needed you....

What did Trump lose?

What did Trump lose?

the answer is in my post. not my problem if you can't figure it out.
Could you translate it from your liberalese please....thanks!!!!

Forum List

Back