Rolling Thunder and Bikers For Trump Will Be In Da House At The Donald's HUGE Inauguration!

See post #3....:lol:

That posters DNA should be sequenced to find out what went wrong.

oh... now that hurt. but why not ask tribblehead what went wrong where he has to get a freakin' cover band to play... why he already has the lowest approval rating of any prez & he's not even in the whitehouse yet. oh this is fun to watch you all defend donny from queens.

Lib please Trump doesn't even know you are alive. :itsok:

singularly? no.... COLLECTIVELY??? he's obsessed. he can't control his tiny fingers on his tiny hands from furiously tweeting in the wee (get it... WEE) hours of the night, showing just how much he hates criticism of all forms. how sweet it is that a few mere words can get under his skin so easily & it's quite the entertainment watching his 'fans' come to his defense. :spinner:
Problem is keeping silent and taking the high road is where Republicans have gone wrong. The left has steam rolled over them for the most part. Trump fights back and your rants won't change it by the look of things. I love that he gets you assholes riled up, reminds us what we voted for.

LOL. how many took the high road & called out donny tictacs during the 5 years he was birthing his ridiculous accusation that obama was kenyan?

oh... now that hurt. but why not ask tribblehead what went wrong where he has to get a freakin' cover band to play... why he already has the lowest approval rating of any prez & he's not even in the whitehouse yet. oh this is fun to watch you all defend donny from queens.

singularly? no.... COLLECTIVELY??? he's obsessed. he can't control his tiny fingers on his tiny hands from furiously tweeting in the wee (get it... WEE) hours of the night, showing just how much he hates criticism of all forms. how sweet it is that a few mere words can get under his skin so easily & it's quite the entertainment watching his 'fans' come to his defense. :spinner:
Problem is keeping silent and taking the high road is where Republicans have gone wrong. The left has steam rolled over them for the most part. Trump fights back and your rants won't change it by the look of things. I love that he gets you assholes riled up, reminds us what we voted for.

LOL. how many took the high road & called out donny tictacs during the 5 years he was birthing his ridiculous accusation that obama was kenyan?
Many criticized him for it. You just didn't get the memo on HuffPo or the cartoon shows.

You mean his talking about what your Hillary said?

Many criticized him for it. You just didn't get the memo on HuffPo or the cartoon shows.

lol... nice try...doesn't fly. soooooooo...... how many refused past & present to endorse drumpf because of it?

Trump led the way in demonizing and delegitimizing Obama via his birther efforts. Now he is whining like an immature spoiled child. What a punk that guy is.

lol... nice try...doesn't fly. soooooooo...... how many refused past & present to endorse drumpf because of it?
Quite a few. Never Trumpers, look it up. You are displaying your ignorance.

Trump led the way in demonizing and delegitimizing Obama via his birther efforts. Now he is whining like an immature spoiled child. What a punk that guy is.
Demonizing and delegitimizing? How so? I thought Obama carried on?

that has been debunked... but i don't expect you to find out true facts... it's what trumpkins do.

that has been debunked... but i don't expect you to find out true facts... it's what trumpkins do.
Yes,,Trump debunked your Hillary's birtherism bullshit.....

lol... right....there were SO many of them when it didn't count....now that he was 'elected'...how many are STILL on that bandwagon?

Trump's False claim Clinton started Obama birther talk

We find the left's obsession and hatred of Trump delicious, we savor it. God but our revenge on the left feels good doesn't it my fellow conservatives. :badgrin:

Hating on Trump is all the left have, we destroyed their party so they cling to it. The fools only control 5 states out of 50, we control the House, the Senate, the White House, and the SCOTUS its hilarious. :laugh:

lol... right....there were SO many of them when it didn't count....now that he was 'elected'...how many are STILL on that bandwagon?
You're shifting all over the place. It doesn't hide your ignorance.

Your witch was burned at the stake, you can sob at her smoldering feet all you want. It isn't my life that's being wasted.

Trump's False claim Clinton started Obama birther talk
That a fake news site child....

We find the left's obsession and hatred of Trump delicious, we savor it. God but our revenge on the left feels good doesn't it my fellow conservatives. :badgrin:

sure, sure... if that's what you need to believe to get by, then by all means - carry on. :udaman:
:laugh2:

I thank Trump for ending Hillary's birtherism....

Forum List

Back